Four☂

It Was Raining (hiatus + early ending coming soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter Four}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jin Ae patted Min Ah's back. "Come one girl, you'll be fine," coaxed Jin Ae. Min Ah placed her finger on her lip and moved her lip around; it was her nervous habit. Her good friend took her hand and placed it in her hand.

"Let me just tell your mom that you're not feeling well," said Jin Ae. She paused and raised an eyebrow at her. "Min Ah, I don't understand why you don't want to tell your mom about your genophobia."

Genophobia. It was a complicated word but it echoed into Min Ah's mind repeatedly. Ge-No-Phobia. Min Ah shuddered.

"Telling my mom I'm not feeling well will make her even more anxious to come. And she's my mom and as a mom she'll take full responsibility for making me have a phobia. She'll probably kill herself out of depression," Min Ah gulped. She bit her tongue and scolded herself mentally for saying such a repulsive thing.

"Jin Ae I got to go study and other , I'll text you later. And tell my mom that Min Ah said to confide everything with her rather than indirectly talk to me through you," said Min Ah.

Jin Ae grinned and pinched Min Ah's cheek really hard, "Aigoo, this girl is so annoying sometimes, I wonder if I'm 1 year older than you or 10 years older. You're so childish."

Min Ah smirked, "At least I'm more mature than a 21 year old because I don't fangirl over guys who are probably beyond pathetic. And I also don't fall in love by every second of the day.

Jin Ae glared at her, "Well I'm done with you. Bye beautiful." Min Ah waved her off and pulled out her phone to check the time. A unknown number popped up on her phone screen.

456-*******/ 2:10: Hey this is Seokjin.

Min Ah smiled brightly at her phone and looked around to see if anyone noticed. She never felt so strange before, why did she smile at her phone.

Min Ah/ 2:12: Hey, are you done with all your classes?

Seokjin/ 2:13: Yeah hbu?

Min Ah/2:14 : You want to head home together?

I mean we are neighbors

Seokjin/2:14: Sure thing, I'll just meet you outside the campus building at the bus stop

Min Ah/2:15: Cool

She turned off her phone and headed towards the bus stop. A sudden thought came to her, "What if Seokjin finds out, about my problem. Then he'll think I'm weird. But what if he accepts it? But what if he's disgusted? What if he asks me how it happened?" All these thoughts battled each other in Min Ah's mind.

She shook her head and kept walking.

☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂

Seokjin headed for the stop to meet up with Min Ah after he got her texts. His head started pounding for a second. He stopped and touched his head and continued walking. The pounding came again.

"Ah," groaned Seokjin. "What the hell is going on?" he thought. Nothing wrong has happened so far which isn't a norm for Seokjin. He continued walking and felt the pounding again. He pressed his hand against his head and groaned.

"Why is this happening now?" he thought. He closed his eyes and scrambled through his memories

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter