Seventeen☂

It Was Raining (hiatus + early ending coming soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter Seventeen}

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

| 12:04 at the bar |

Min Ah tapped her phone on and off while impatiently waiting for Jimin's text back. She looked at Jin who was quietly passed out beside her. "Beside" meant three feet away, just for precautionary measures. She felt her phone buzz on the bar table, it was Jimin. She hastily picked it up and heard a mumbling sound.

"What do you want Min Ah?", asked Jimin. His voice was rough and cracked. "Did I wake him?", thought Min Ah.

"Can you come and pick us up?", asked Min Ah. She heard a muffled groan through the phone. She felt reluctant to add anything that would possibly bother Jimin. She could still feel the effects of the alcohol linger in her body. How badly she wanted to go home. 

"Why can't you walk?", asked Jimin. His tone was showing annoyance. 

"Seokjin passed out and he's to heavy for me to carry home," lied Min Ah. "Plus I'm sure you don't want him in our home?" She knew she had Jimin's attention. 

"I agree, I'll be there in ten or maybe five," he clarified. With that, Jimin hung up the phone while Min Ah hung her head. She had so many concerns. Where is Jin Ae and what was she going to do about Jin?

☂   ☂   ☂   ☂   ☂ 

Jimin got in the car and and slammed the car door. He gritted his teeth as he looked at his phone. He pressed his forehead against the steering wheel.

"Min Ah, you ," he cried out. Out of all the women who could drive him insane, it had to be his sister. 

"So annoying and gross," he mumbled as he back out onto the street. He kept driving and cursing Min Ah under his breath. He cursed the four-eyes hyung even more. Jimin was exhausted from staying up all night and practicing his singing and dance. He never got a break until he came to Min Ah's house. And now here he was driving past midnight to pick his sister and her "friend" up from the bar. 

He pulled up to the bar and yawned. He walked passed the bouncer and barged into the bar. He scanned the room for his sister, which took him exactly five seconds. He saw her half-asleep, struggling to keep her eyes open. Three feet away from her, he saw Seokjin, who was passed out.

He walked up to Min Ah and shook her hard enough to give her a jolt of energy. 

"I'm up," she blurted out. Jimin rolled his eyes. 

"Come on, let's get your little, friend with benefits," he scoffed. Min A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter