Three☂

It Was Raining (hiatus + early ending coming soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter Three}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seokjin started heading towards one of the lecture halls. He placed his book down and stared blankly at his proffesor. The proffesor began rambling on about his life rather than the actual subject and Seokjin just tuned him out. He was lost in his own mind about himself. The door opened and a late student walked in. His hair was bright red and impossible to miss.

"Yo, proffesor-nim," said the red-head. He stuck out a peace sign with his fingers.

"Well, class this is our late student, fire head," mocked the proffesor.

"I've already been given a nickname, how fun. Actually the name is Mark, and not fire-head. I hate to say this proffesor-nim but the nick name fire-head isn't clever at all," laughed the new student.

"Use respect when talking to me young man,"snapped the proffesor. Mark leaned in close and whispered in his ear.

"Use respect when talking to me, because everyone wants a married proffesor in his 40s who looks at in his free time and made a ual video of himself pole dancing," Mark whispered.

Color drained from the proffesor's face as he nodded ever so slowly. "What do you want kid? Obviously, you don't go here." whispered the proffesor.

"Call me Mark and I want an A+ for the rest of the semester, oh and make me sit next to the nerd back there," Mark whispered. He smirked and glared at the proffesor.

The proffesor straightened his tie and pulled himself together. "You right there, help Mark out here since he's new," said the proffesor as he pointed to Seokjin.

"Um sir, I'm also new," said Seokjin.

"Look sport, I've got a class to teach, just bear with me," snapped the proffesor.

Seokjin sank down in his seat. "What are we, highschoolers? Why do I have to help a new kid?" thought Seokjin. He twirled his pencil in his hand as Mark walked up to him. Mark dropped his stuff right next to him.

"Look if you want to be that person who copyies assignments, go back to high school," snapped Seokjin.

"Relax man, I just need another new person to sit next to. I have no interest in copying anyone's work," Mark replied. "Let's go to introductions, shall we?" Mark stuck out his hand.

Seokjin paused and looked at him. "What?"

Mark grabbed Seokjin's hand and shook it, "Wow don't you know a handshake when you see one Seokjin?"

Seokjin eyes widened, "How do you know my name?" he asked.

Mark grinned, "Believe it or not I know more about you then you think. Anyway, I'm Mark. I was accepted here from California and I'm willing to answer any questions besides, what did you tell the proffesor"

"Nice to meet you," Seokjin grinned at Mark. The girls who sat behind them cooed at Mark. He looked up at them and winked.

"Oh my god, he winked at me," whispered one of the girls.

"You're not a player are you?" asked Seokjin. Mark started laughing hysterically.

"Actually no, but to be honest I completely despise fangirls or women who just want you because you like nice." Mark leaned back and rested his head against, "What about you ol' chap."

"One, did you call me old ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter