Twelve☂

It Was Raining (hiatus + early ending coming soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter Twelve}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seokjin stumbled back into his house while carrying Min Ah at the same time. He laid her down softly on his bed. He left the room while closing the door behind him and headed toward his couch. 

"What did I just do?" He thought outloud. He scratched his head for awhile and thought about how he was going to apoligize. How could he be so careless? But at the same time, how could she be with Jin? 

Seokjin went over the possible situations to why she was with Jin. How did Jin even appear? Seokjin scratched his head and turned his head. He glanced over at Min Ah's room while hoping she would be okay. 

Suddenly it hit Seokjin, "Min Ah let Jin out," he thought outloud. A pain appeared in his forehead. Seokjin cried out it pain and pressed his head. "! ! ," was the only thing he could say. Seokjin kept pressing his forehead. He finally gave up enduring the pain and walked over to the cabinets nearby. He grabbed some pain reliever medicine, grabbed a glass of water, and gulped down the tablet.

Seokjin bit his lip and filled another glass of water; for Min Ah. He bothered him that she was on a date with him, but it wasn't actually him. At the same time he worried about her. He walked over to her room and slowly opened the door. He placed a water cup on a nightstand and sat on the bed. He could hear her soft snores.

"I guess she's sleeping now," he thought. He looked at her for a bit and felt a little jealous. She was dressed up beautifully from head to toe, but it was all for Jin. Seokjin could see her laughing and smiling at him, which angered him.

"I don't know if I like her, why am I jealous?" said Seokjin outloud. He sighed and left the room. Little did he know, Min Ah heard him.

☂   ☂   ☂   ☂  ☂

|Earlier|

Before Seokjin entered the room, Min Ah had already arrised from her black-out. She looked around and noticed that she wasn't in her room.

"I'm in Seokjin's room. Aren't I," she thought to herself.

And she was. She felt a slight pain in her heart. She had just went on a date with someone who Seokjin specifically told her not to have anything to do with. She felt guilty. And then she out right in front of him. The door cracked and Min Ah pretended to fall asleep. Seokjin walked in. She opened one eye just a tad bit to see what he was doing. 

Seokjin placed a water cup on the nightstand next to her and sat on the bed. Min Ah made slight snoring noises to make her fake sleeping seem more realistic. There was a silence and Seokjin kept staring the wall. 

"What is he thinking abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter