Nineteen☂

It Was Raining (hiatus + early ending coming soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter Nineteen}

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She out again. Jin held Min Ah away from him. Her face was red and sweat was drippimg down. 

"What did I do?" Jin said outloud. He picked her up with her head resting on his shoulder and her legs hooked over his other arm. Jin carefully laid her down on a couch nearby. He shook her slowly. 

"Min Ah wake up, I'm sorry I wasn't thinking." She didn't move. He tried again. Nothing. 

"I'm such an idiot," he exclaimed. His head began to pound. A different voice was in his head, "What did you do?" Jin fell to the ground. 

He closed his eyes for a few seconds. 

When he opened them, he wasn't Jin. 

☂   ☂   ☂   ☂   ☂ 

Seokjin opened his eyes and pressed his head. "What did Jin do this time?" He turned his head to see Min Ah passed out on the couch. Seokjin jumped to his feet. He crouched next to Min Ah.

"He killed Min Ah!" cried Seokjin. He felt a slap on his face. 

"I'm alive you nerd," coughed Min Ah. Her face was still red. She felt weak and out of breath. 

Seokjin sighed with relief but he was still concerned. "Did I do this to you?"

"No I tripped and fainted," Min Ah lied. Seokjin held four of her fingers. "You're really bad at lying maggot."

"Jin kissed me!" blurted out Min Ah. She coughed while hiding her face. 

Seokjin was shocked. He sat there motionless for a couple seconds. What was he supposed to say? He stared at Min Ah's face. She was extremely red and she kept coughing. He remained speechless until she broke the silence. 

"We've kissed too you know," she mumbled. Seokjin felt his heart beat. He knew, he just thought the might've forgotten. Was he supposed to act like he didn't know, or say he knew? He felt anger boil up. Jin kissed her because Seokjin and Min Ah had kissed earlier. It's obviously revenge. 

"I know why he kissed you now. He wants to use you to get revenge on me." 

Min Ah slowly shook her head, "I don't think that's it. Plus why would he use me to get revenge on you." 

"Because I like you," blurted Seokjin. When he realized what he had said he covered his mouth. 

Min Ah slowly got up, "Wait, you like me too." 

"Too?" asked Seokjin. 

☂   ☂   ☂   ☂   ☂ 

| Let's rewind back to when Jin Ae and Mark were having "fun together." |

Jin Ae stared intensely into Mark's eyes as she took another shot. "I'm way ahead of you pretty boy," she called drunkenly. 

Mark took two shots while staring into her eyes. "I think I'm up now." Neither of these idiots knew who was ahead. Jin Ae smirked, "Let's do something else with Min Ah and Seokjin."

Mark giggled, "Okay girly." When they walked over to their original table, they found that neither Min Ah nor Seokjin was there. Jin Ae shrugged, "I guess they left, maybe we should too." 

Mark pouted, "But we're having too much fun." Jin Ae giggled. 

"Ok let's keep this party going," nodded Jin Ae. She grabbed onto Mark's arm and walked out of the bar.

"So pretty boy, where are we going?" asked Jin Ae. Mark shrugge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter