Six☂

It Was Raining (hiatus + early ending coming soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter Six}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Min Ah yawned and rubbed her eyes. She walked over to a curtain and slowly pushed it back. The sun's rays shined through, nearly burning Min Ah's eyes blind. She quickly closed the curtain.

"Too bright." She squinted and tried to adjust her eyes slowly.

"Why does my entire body hurt? I feel like I woke up from a hangover," she groaned. "I can't believe I left my contacts in all night." She went to her bathroom and took out her contacts, washed her face, and brushed her teeth.

While she was wiping her face, someone rang the doorbell. Min Ah tied her hair into a messy bun, slipped on her glasses, and headed toward the door. She leaned and kept an ear at the door.

"Who is it?" she asked. No answer. She asked louder "Who is it?"

"That's weird, I'm positive someone rang the doorbell. I'm not hearing things," she thought. She shrugged it off and opened the door. Standing there was Seokjin with his wide-rimmed glasses. Min Ah bit her lip, "So it was you? How come you didn't say so?"

Seokjin shrugged, "Would you have answered the door if I said it was me?" Min Ah forced a smile, "You're half-right. Anyway why are you here?"

Seokjin widened his eyes, "I came to apoligize for my actions yesterday, I can't tell you properly but--" Min Ah stuck out her hand in front of him and cut him off. "I already know, you don't have to explain."

"So I guess we both have problems." Seokjin grinned. Min Ah raised an eyebrow. "And my problem is?"

"You get nervous when a guy touches you or comes to close. I'm right aren't I?" Min Ah scoffed and lied through her teeth, "I have no clue what you're talking about."

She became flustered and red. Seokjin slowly walked towards her and she backed up at the same time. "Why are you lying?" he asked.

"I'm perfectly normal thank you very much." She found herself trapped in a corner. "What the hell, lately I'm always trapped in a corner,"  she thought.

Seokjin placed his hand above her shoulder on the wall similar to Jin. "See you're flustered, being this close to me makes you nervous. You don't have to lie." He backed up immediately and apoligized.

Min Ah sat on the ground and touched her face, "I'm normally so good at hiding it, I'm probably bright red aren't I?" Seokjin nodded. She sighed and got up. 

"Have you eaten?" she asked. Seokjin shook his head.

"Neither have I and I'm about to make something, wanna eat with me. We're neighbors so think of this as a friendly gesture." Seokjin smiled and nodded.

☂   ☂   ☂   ☂  ☂

Seokjin set the table while Min Ah heated something up. Sorry Seokjin but all I have are leftovers." Seokjin grinned, "That's normally what I eat anyway so I don't really mind."

Min Ah raised an eyebrow, "Really, I would think otherwise since you're the very famous Jin." They both sat down after setting everything down. Min Ah grabbed utensils from her drawer and handed a fork, spoon, and chopsticks to Seokjin and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter