♂ Act II ✍ Chapter 1

Inkblots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Seulyoung, 

Today was the last day of training. After two whole months, they're finally throwing us out there. I'm dreading it. Yet here I am, in my cot, writing to you instead of sleeping. I couldn't even if I tried. Everyone snores. 

I miss you, Seulyoung. I think everyone's getting annoyed with me because I complain so much about being away from you. Even still, I don't know how I will manage. I have a picture of you, do you remember the day we went to your hometown to visit your family, four years after we met? You were playing in the fields and I had my camera. It's a beautiful shot, mostly because you're in it. I kiss it every night and I keep it in my pocket all day. You're always right next to me. 

How is everyone doing back home? I miss it already. I don't know how I'm going to stay sane without you here. But don't worry. I'll be back in no time, you'll see. 

Oh, you're probably wondering what those loose papers are! I kind of got bored, so I took to writing up the highlights of our relationship. Because I'm cheesy and I miss you. It's SeulChan: Best of! Read carefully! I wrote each word, each letter with love. 

Yours truly, 
Park Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter