♂ Act II ✍ Chapter 5

Inkblots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Min Seulyoung, 

Some of our teammates have gone missing. We found many of their clothes and personal items dumped in a pile inside a forest. A warning, Commander Joonmyun is sure. The soldiers were on a mission to find a small group of Northern children. They found them, since only Huang Zitao and Zhang Yixing came back with the children out of the original nine to go. The worst part is that Byun Baekhyun was in the original nine. 

I couldn't believe it! When I asked why the others were late, Yixing told me some of them were shot dead and stripped, dragged away while others were simply threatened. I know if it were me, they would have to kill me to get me to leave my personal items. 

They assigned a risky mission to find the enemy, but it needed to be done since they were so close and we'd never even noticed them! They were strong too. Zitao said there were a lot of them. I wasn't part of the search team, even though I volunteered. I needed to find my best friend. 

The search group came back missing five members out of seven. The only ones that came back were Lu Han and Wu Yifan. They seemed pretty shaken up, so they couldn't answer many questions. From when they did talk, we found out they were attacked by the same enemy force. 

I volunteered again to go find these other people. We leave tomorrow, so wish me luck. Pray for me! And give Chanyoung a big hug and a kiss for me too. 

I love both of you so much! 
Pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter