♀ Act N ✎ Epilogue

Inkblots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We got married in the spring. Like Yura, I had my brother walk me down the aisle. Chanyoung and Jinri were our flower children.

You wrote a book. Using your letters, experiences and war friends as references, you wrote about your time during the war. You included pictures that you took with the camera I sent you. It turned out pretty well and sold like hot-cakes. Yours was the first first-hand experiences book about the war. Everyone was interested to see what it was like.

I never got fired from my job. On the contrary, I got promoted to supervising manager when the previous one resigned. I could now spend more time with my family.

Chanyoung didn't have to miss any of the father-child events. You came with him to the father-child soccer game. You went with him to the Father's Day event. You didn't go on Parents' Day because I wanted to go.

At some point Soonkyu thought Kyungsoo was cheating on her with Miyoung. Kyungsoo proved that rumour wrong by revealing all those visits to her house was to make business deals with Miyoung's sister, a retail space owner, to open a dance studio named after Soonkyu. It was probably the most romantic thing he could ever do for her.

When Chanyoung reached seven and a half years old, you thought it was time to have another child. Around September I was pregnant again. May 12th, 2025, our second son was born. I chose to give birth at home this time, having the midwife come to me when my water broke. Park Seulchan was just as han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter