yeol character socks (1/2)

socks

He sees them first on the TV and he almost misses it but he’s lucky like this to watch the whole advertisement (something about five to eight seconds) about his precious Yeol character socks. He also sees how much they cost and thinks they’re not expensive at all but then, shesus, he sees the limited edition and it costs so much more he just wants to bury himself because he’s poor.

“Hyung?”

And he has never been so happy about Sungjong calling him. He stares at him and blinks and pouts and that’s how his dongsaeng just opens his bag and hands him 20 dollars. He blinks a bit more and he gets five more. “I love you!” he exclaims and rushes off to the door to line up (because he knows how early those crazy fangirls are there to get his yeol socks).

But to his surprise there aren’t any of them there. He looks inside the shop where Sungyeol should be sitting behind a small table but nothing’s there and his heart sinks. He’s about to sigh loudly when a voice makes him jump a little.

“Are you waiting for someone?”

Myungsoo turns around and meets his yeol socks. “How..?” His eyes go wide and he quickly grabs the socks he longs for before the stranger pulls them away.

“A present for the first fan.”

He doesn’t even look at the stranger (and doesn’t get what the other’s words mean), all he sees are big big hands but nothing more. So, he nods and says, “Thank you.” He grins then and rushes off home, missing the small note on the back of the socks.

 

‘Let’s meet here again tomorow. At 5pm. – LSY’