goodbye (socks)

socks

He cries so much. This can’t be happening. This just can’t be real!

“Sungyeol!” he shouts and he feels so alone because no one’s there and it’s so dark he can’t make out anything. “Sungyeol..” he whispers.

He wishes he’d be there, that he’d take him in his arms, that he’d make the pain go away. But he isn’t. And that hurts.

“Why….” he sobs and he can’t stop his tears. “Don’t…” He hates himself for being so weak but when something precious gets taken away and he isn’t able to anything he just feels like dying as well.

“Myung?”

He looks shocked at the face he wanted to appear sooner.

“What happened?”

He holds out his hands and shows him and his lover can’t help but roll his eyes.

“Seriously?”

And now he hates his boyfriend. How can he? “They’re my favorite pair!” he reasons. “And look what happened after I came back from grocery shopping!” He doesn’t know how he managed to stand up and walk to him, but he does and rubs the socks in his face so he can see it too! “That of a dryer!”

“Calm down, they’re just socks. I’ll buy you a new pair or even the limited edition but.. stop it, now.”

Arms envelope him and he sighs and lets the ripped socks fall to the floor.

“It’s okay.”

He sighs again and presses his lips onto the collarbones he loves so much. “How about I get.. something else?”

Sungyeol throws him onto their bed and kisses him. “As you wish, princess!”