yeol character socks (2/2)

socks

If Sungjong hasn’t shown him what he has missed the moment his eyes have seen his socks, he wouldn’t be standing there again. But even if his dongsaeng haven’t told him, there has been another advertisement about those socks, that the there’s another limited black edition and he wants them, he needs them.

So, here he is, standing in line, waiting for all those crazy bit- fangirls to move faster because he wants some socks, too.

“There’s an announcement to make. Lee Sungyeol will choose a fan that’ll have the chance to have a private talk session with him and no one else.”

Myungsoo’s heart misses a few beats.

“And this fan will get two pair of socks of their own choice as a present.”

Now he almost faints. They know how to make fans go crazy, don’t they?

There are some (many) whispers and murmurs about why and how and all that because it’s rare to have such an opportunity to be with your idol all alone. But all he thinks about are the free socks and the money he saves while being at it. If he gets chosen, that’s it. But Myungsoo’s optimistic and smiles and waits and when it’s his turn he blushes because all the attention of the idol he worships so much is on him.

“Your name?”

That voice is so beautiful he has a hard time to speak. “M..myungsoo.” he stammers.

“Good that you’ve made it.”

And there’s that beautiful smile and all he thinks about now is how fluffy life is when you’re on cloud nine.

“I’ve found the fan.”

It’​s loud, however he doesn’t understand that.

“But you all get one pair of socks for free.”

The Lee Sungyeol looks at him and it feels so nice.

“Here, your socks. C’mon.”

And he doesn’t believe it but the Lee Sungyeol takes his hand in his and he totally forgets about the black yeol character socks.