private (sock) talk session

socks

a/n: the sequel (?) to 'yeol character socks'.

 

btw, can you answer this poll? /looks with puppy eyes at you/

 


 

“So?”

Myungsoo just stares blankly at his opponent.

“What’s your favorite color?”

He points at the socks in his hands, unable to say it because his voice betrays him.

“Black? That’s cute.” Sungyeol chuckles and winks at him and he’s lost in those big brown eyes. “What’s your favorite drink?”

Now, that’s something he can’t tell with just pointing at it. “U-uhm.. tea.” he stammers and blushes so hard he thinks he’ll have to strip out of his clothes any time soon because it’s hot in there.

“Hmm.. you’re my fan, aren’t you?”

He nods too many times to assure him that he stans that tall boy so freaking much.

“Then you probably know my favorite color, right?”

“Yep, it’s pink!” he grins.

Sungyeol’s lips move upwards. “My favorite drink?”

“Americano, of course!” Yeah, he isn’t a stalker.. is he?

“My birth date?”

“27th August 1991!”

“Your birth date?”

“13th March 1992!” Wow, Myungsoo’s great, isn’t he?

“Do you like me?”

“Yes, I lo- wait, what?”

“I like you, too.”

He can’t ask what that’s supposed to mean because the next thing he knows are lips pressing against his own and big hands cupping his face and he’s immediately swept by Sungyeol’s manly scent.

“I like you.” the taller whispers and dives in for another kiss, this time on Myungsoo’s lips and the younger kissing him back.

“Sungyeol..” he says and he loves the way those eyes stare at him and how his heart skips a beat at that. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

He almost forgets about his socks that’ll crumble up between them but Sungyeol quickly pushes them away to climb on top of him and all thoughts about why he’s there or why they’re kissing, maybe making out in a few minutes, or why he feels like never waking up if this is a dream are forgotten.

“Times up, Yeol-..”

“ off, Woohyun!”