baby socks

socks

a/n: helloooooo, im back and this is because of something very important~ (it's not because of sunggyu what's sad, but happy birthday to him, too!)

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CUTEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL MARI!

I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

ENJOY THIS DRABBLE WRITTTEN JUST FOR YOU!

P.S.: Check Line because I send you something~

 

anyway, i hope you have fun, too! it's short and kinda idk boring but cute lmao

have fun!

- hanie

 


 

Myungsoo has been nervous the whole morning, repeating the events of the day before without any interruptions. But Sungyeol understands and he feels the same way.

“Do you think this will fit?” the elder asks and holds something up.

As a response he receives a laugh. “That looks like it would fit around yours.”

“Yah, I'm being serious here, don't be such a ert all the time!”

Myungsoo smiles, “Okay, okay, but they're too big. Her feet are much smaller.”

They both look through more stuff and come to the conclusion that they actually don't know anything to even buy just one thing.

“Let's give up for now, we'll meet her later on anyway. How about we go buy something then?”

A small kiss and a bright gummy smile later, Myungsoo's on cloud nine (like ever so often). “Yeah, she might choose something that'll fit her taste.”

Sungyeol agrees. “It's her birthday, Mari would know what she likes by now.”

They look at each other. And continue to look through all the different types of socks.

“It's our future daughter we're talking about, of course we have to find something we'll give her on our first day being parents!”

The taller nods, “She'll like what we'll choose for her, I'm sure of it!”

“I can't wait to see her!” Myungsoo squeals. “She's so tiny and cute and chubby and just so damn adorable, I want to cuddle with her 24/7!”

“Me, too! Me, too!”

Giggling like idiots or more like dads, they don't stop until some pink and black socks catch their eyes. “Perfect!” they say in unison.