patching socks up

socks

prompt by YeolMonster:

'soo always has holes in his socks & it annoys yeol beyond words, so he secretly patches them up while soo sleeps'

 

a/n: helloooo, i'm back after i don't know how long. this time around i wrote down the prompt of lana~

i hope you'll like it, dear! c:

 

have fun~

- hanie

 


 

Sungyeol has always been a very understanding husband. He never complained about Myungsoo being messy at times. (Kind of a lie because the tall man tends to loose his temper here and there.) He also doesn't nag on Myungsoo when he's lazy and doesn't shower (for days). Sungyeol doesn't shout at Myungsoo's misbehavior, too.

This time around, Sungyeol won't complain nor shout nor be angry with his husband either. No, he'll stay the understanding man he has always been. (He at least will try to.)

“Yeeeeeoooooollllllll~”

He rolls his eyes but responds right away, “What is it, love?”

“My s-socks, they broke!” Myungsoo comes from their bedroom and falls sobbing into his arms. “I don't even know how that happened, again!”

“Don't worry,” the taller says, “I'll buy you new ones.”

The younger man springs up and wipes away his tears, looking as happy as ever. “Yay!” he exclaims.

 

Sungyeol sighs. “This stupid Myungsoo, why can't he take better care of his smelly socks?!” He didn't fear staying in their bedroom and calling his man all kind of names because that certain man sleeps like a rock. “Stupid, handsome dork,” he mumbles and accidentally pricks himself with the needle. “And stupid light that isn't bright enough for me to not hurt myself,” he complains. Wouldn't he be fed up with all of Myungsoo's socks having holes, then he wouldn't sit there at midnight, his glasses on and a needle in his hands to patch up the socks. “I should've washed them before..”

 

Next day, Myungsoo is (obviously) the last one to wake up. Mari is already running around with something in her hands. (He guesses it's pancakes but he's never sure enough.) He stands up to fill his stomach because Mari made his hunger double, maybe triple. While doing so, many, many socks fall from the bed.

“What..” he wonders. Looking closely, he recognizes all the socks that broke from time to time. Curiosity took over him and he picked one pair up, noticing the bad smell but also.. “What..”

Seconds after, a loud scream echoes through their apartment.

Sungyeol runs up to him with a crying Mari in his arms, both of them wearing worried expressions. “What happened, are you hurt, what's wrong??”

Myungsoo hugs them and squeezes them and doesn't let them go for some moments. When he does so, he kisses his husband and pecks his girl's forehead. “I love you two.” He directs them a blinding smile and no one is as happy as him at that moment.

“We love you, too, babo.”