all I want for christmas is ... socks?!

socks

a/n: guys, here's a really fluffy and cute sequel to 'pinky sock promise'~ (it's the longest drabble until now with over 400w, js.)

 

(and to all my subscriber from other stories that read this, i hope this calms you down and makes you happy. i'm really sorry for being such a lazy with literally no time to update....)

 

i hope you like it~~

- hanie

 


 

Myungsoo’s screwed. He’s been waiting and waiting and waiting but girl after girl, he’s still not the next one. He prays and prays because he really needs it, it’s always his only christmas wish (along with some other (un)important things) and he really needs it or he won’t survive the next year without feeling incomplete.

Suddenly, a sign’s posted and he’s so ing screwed.

Ohmygod, the last items already?!”

‘Ohmygod indeed..’ Myungsoo sighs defeated. He knows he won’t get them, those pretty and precious and awesome (but expensive) Christmas Limited Edition socks of Lee Sungyeol. “,” he curses really low to not be heard by a certain someone.

“Next one.”

He widens his eyes. He may or may not be the next and he’s so ing lucky and can he just relish this feeling of succeeding once (like many other times) in his life.

“Last one. Everyone else, thank you for coming-”

He doesn’t hear what the guard says next, he’s too blinded by those beautiful socks and how they seem to shine and glimmer in the light and the way the black color looks like it’s made just for him, Kim Myungsoo.

“Hello again, Myungsoo.”

That breathtaking smile makes him gape at his idol and stare with wide eyes at the male.

“The usual?”

There’s a smirk an he doesn’t know what it means but he finally gets his socks after they’ve got their sign on it and a kiss – a ing kiss – right above his name. “Th-thanks!” he stammers, red and flustered. He then grabs onto the socks like his life depends on it and wants to disappear to fanboy about them the whole night and next day because He’s got’em!

Sungyeol clears his throat and the guards manage to shield him and the boy. “Couldn’t you wait?”

Myungsoo’s confused. And he’s afraid the fans will eye him differently when they see him standing too near-

“Myung, couldn’t you just wait?”

He’s so so confused and he’s not sure what to think when (familiar) lips meet his. However, that doesn’t mean he rejects this wonderful offer of kissing his idol.

“If you’d have waited I’d have given you all the socks you wanted.” Sungyeol smiles and hugs him and kisses him again and again and he loves it so so much.

“I’m sorry,” he mumbles against his mouth, not sorry at all because he’s got some sweet kisses and a warm body pressed against his. And to top it all, he’s got his boyfriend’s sign on his dear Christmas Limited Edition Lee Sungyeol socks.