My Girls

Polar Opposites

"YAH! WHOEVERS IN THERE BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR OR IM GOING TO PEE IN MY PANTSSS" Sunny's loud voice echoes in the bathroom.

I chuckle at one of my closest friend's anxiousness. I glance at Jessica and see that she doesn't share my amusement. Her beautiful face expresses nervousness. She probably doesn't want to be caught in here with me. That thought saddens me.

I take her hand and reassuringly squeeze it. I stand up and pull Jessica up with me. When I open the door up, I see a small figure pacing back and forth, obviously holding in her business. When Sunny's eyes finally land on the both of us,  her eyes spark with joy and amusement.

"Ahh, did you guys finally make up?" she says, happily clapping her hands.

Jessica looks at me for guidance and I squeeze her hand again. I nod to Sunny and she jumps up and down, possibly from her tiny bladder, I think to myself.

" Oh and," she starts, obviously barely able to contain her laughter, "You guys look ridiculous! Seriously, go look in the mirror!"

I reluctantly drop Jessica's hand and make my way over to the mirror on the wall with Jessica following closely. When I see my reflection in the mirror, I am utterly shocked.

I mean, I knew Jessica wasn't looking too good because her mascara was running but I totally forgot about myself. Jessica makes me lose all my focus and sense...

Sica obviously shares my shock, judging from the expression on her face and I chuckle at her.

Upon seeing our reactions, Sunny bursts out laughing again. I was starting to get worried that she might actually pee herself. 

"Sunny-ah stop torturing yourself and just go already." I said, still laughing at her pacing back and forth.

Jessica sighs, "We look pathetic." she straightforwardly says and I nod in agreement, causing both of us to giggle.

***

After the three of us finish up cleaning ourselves, I finally speak up.

"Sunny-ah, how'd you even know that we weren't really on good terms?" I ask curiously.

She sighs and leans on the counter, "Tae, you both are my closest friends, of course I would know. Are you underestimating me? Plus, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know since you guys weren't even that subtle about it." She replies as she rolls her eyes.

Nervous laughter erupt from me and Jessica, "Does everyone know?" I ask.

"Yes! We were all secretly wondering if you guys hated each other or if it was just ." She rolls her eyes again.

"Sunkyu! If you keep rolling your eyes like that, it'll stay stuck up there!" I warn her jokingly, avoiding to mention the fact that everyone thought it was .

"Good, then I can scare Sica all I want." Sunny says mischievously. She rolls her eyes all the way back and starts walking towards Jessica.

The infamous dolphin scream erupts out of Jessica and Sunny and I both cover our ears. On instinct, I stand in front of her protectively and narrow my eyes at Sunny.

"Easy Tae, I didn't mean to scare your girlfriend~" She winks at both of us and wiggles her eyebrows. On cue, we both turn beet red. I didn't know why she was so flustered, it's not like she feels that way about me.

"Waahh! You guys are too cute!" she pinches our cheeks and continues, " Let's get back to practice, I won't tell anyone okay?"

She winks at both of us and Sica and I nod in gracefulness.

When we get back, Sunny immediately yells, "Everyone! I caught Taengoo and Sica making out in the bathroom~"

I turn red immediately and give Sunny my dirtiest glare. She looks at me mischievously and I swear if I didn't love her to death I would've killed her there and then.

"YAH! Why aren't you guys even surprised at what Sunny said? What's with your reaction?" Jessica exclaims behind me, "N-not that we were m-making out or anything!"

As usual, she's quick to clear up the misunderstanding but judging from the bored and uninterested faces I see as I scan the room, no one really cares. I look at all 6 of them, bewildered by their reaction.

Seohyun doesn't even stop eating her damn sweet potatoes. She's still buried nose deep in some book. Finally, someone speaks up, saving Jessica and I from the deafening silence.

"Sunny-ah, we already knew about the between them. Give us some more interesting gossip than that." the dancing queen of the group states, obviously bored with the information about me and Sica.

"WHAT ?" Jessica and I both yell out in unison.

I sneakily catch a glance at her, only to find out that she was doing the same. We both quickly look away from each other, garnering giggles from the other 7 girls.

"Wahh, cuuuute!" Yuri comments and I turn to see her clapping happily.

"Don't worry, were cuter Yuri-ah!" Tiffany replies, now hugging Yuri tightly.

"Anniyo!" I hear a whine from the other side of the room, "Yoonyul is the real deal!" Oh Yoong.

"Don't worry, there's enough love for everyone!" Yuri chuckles, gesturing for Yoona to come over. Yoona immediately recuperates, jumping into Yul's arms.

Thankfully, the attention has gone from Jessica and I to the chodings. Those guys are way to playful but then again, what is SNSD without that?

"Arasso, arasso. Enough playing around, it's practice time everyone. Also, don't forget! We have a concert in Japan next week and then we have the MAMAs after that okay?" I say in my leader voice.

"Ne~" everyone answers back. I scan the room, feeling extremely proud of every single one of us for making it this far.

Seohyun in the corner, still reading that book. Fany, playing around with Yoong and Yul. Sooyoung bullying the short duo of Sunny and Hyoyeon and finally, Jessica, who is looking at me with those mesmerizing chocolate brown eyes of hers, as if she's nervous and unaware of what to do. Possibly, because we haven't had a full conversation in a whole month.

I reassuringly take her hand and drag her to the middle of the practice room. I yell at everyone to gather around around and they unquestionably obey. Holding hands in a circle, I say, "Right now it's SNSD!" and they all reply with a "SNSD fighting!"

What would I do without these girls? 


sub, vote, comment. It motivates me :)