Epilogue

Polar Opposites

My eyes flutter open and I stretch my arms widely, needing to relieve all the tension from last night.

As my mind remembers the events that took place a few hours ago, I roll over to the other side of the gigantic bed to find my lover, only to realize she isn't there.

Now my eyes are wide open as I look at the place beside me where my Taengoo should be, deep in her sleep.

I reluctantly get off of the bed and wrap myself up in the white sheet that we both slept in to cover my body because of my ness and I venture out of our bedroom and look around the hotel for my adorable wife.

"Taengooo~" I call out cutely.

"I'm in the kitchen babe!" I hear my wife's faint voice come out from the kitchen and I make my way over.

The moment I step in the room, I am hit with the wonderful aroma of blueberry pancakes, my favourite. I close my eyes as I wallow in my self heaven.

I take a deep breath to savour the smell of it and then I snap my eyes open as I hear humming coming out of my lover's mouth.

She's at the kitchen counter, preparing breakfast for the both of us, I presume and I grin at how beautiful she looks in an apron. 

I stealthily tiptoe behind Taeyeon and just as I'm about to wrap my arms around her, she speaks up.

"Hey baby." She turns around abruptly and puts chocolate syrup on my nose.

"Yah!" I whine, "Get if off~"

I shake my head back and forth to encourage her to clean me up. 

She leans in close and the chocolate syrup off of my nose and gives me the absolutely cutest smile I've ever seen before. 

"Hmmm, yummy." She hums.

"Me or the chocolate?" I question.

"Both."

She wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me in close as she captures my lips in a sweet yet passionate kiss. I immediately respond to her kiss by circling my arms around her neck but the blanket flows off of me in the process and I'm left .

 She breaks the kiss and looks at me up and down.

"Wow s."

I smack her on the shoulder playfully. 

"ByunTaeyeon." I pout.

"Only for you, my love." She replies and I melt at her words for the millionth time since we've started dating.

We are currently on our honeymoon in Paris, France and I never thought I could love this woman more than I already do.

The moment we said 'I do' it felt as though we were connected even more than before. It felt like there was no possible space between us anymore, and I loved every second of it.

Our wedding was like every girl's fairy tale. With pink everything (Tiffany picked the colour theme of course) and our family and friends there to support our ever lasting love.

"Babe? You hungry? Why are you spacing out again?" Taeyeon's angelic voice brings me out of my thoughts and I nod at her.

During breakfast, I kept reminiscing about how we first starting dating, back in the SNSD days.

"Taengoo?" I call.

"Yes darling?" She replies as she stuffs with pancake and I wipe off the extra remains on the side of and peck her chastely.

"Do you remember back when we confessed to each other?" 

She looks up at me curiously and gives me her full megawatt smile that I adore.

"How could I forget? I was such an idiot back then, I should've confessed earlier so we didn't waste so much time apart."

"Yeah you were an idiot. You still are." I tease and she pouts at me.

I make my way over to her and straddle her. I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her passionately which she doesn't hesitate to return.

"You're my idiot." I say but I don't let her answer me because I dive in for her lips once again and we are both trapped in a heated kiss.

"Let's take it to the bedroom baby." She pants after breaking our contact and I nod.

"She lifts me up and carries me bride style, to our bedroom. She throws me on the bed playfully and I laugh out loud.

I've never been so happy in my entire life. With Taeyeon, I am complete because she is my other half, someone I need to breathe.

I have made Kim Taeyeon my wife, and I have vowed to love her until death do us part but even after death, I know I will continue to love her. Even in another life,I will love my Taengoo. 

She is my love and she is my life. I will never let her go.


PDF: Polar Opposites

if you want more taengsic, check out my other fics: Mending You and Just Friends