Say You Love Me

Polar Opposites

 

"Jessica Jung, I'm in love with you. Will you be my girlfriend?"
 

With just those few simple words, I'm rendered speechless and unable to breath. I'm 100% sure a couple of bugs flew into my mouth because it is wide open. I don't say anything, though I'm pretty sure I'd be the right thing to do right now.

I'm just too preoccupied with my thoughts to notice it's been about a minute or so.

Taeyeon loves me. Kim Taeyeon loves me. My Taengoo is in love with me. This dork has feelings for me.

No matter how I put it or say it in my mind, it still doesn't make me believe it. Oh my god. KIM TAEYEON IS IN LOVE WITH ME.

holy .

All of a sudden, Taeyeon turns away from me and mutters something to herself about her being stupid. 

Wait but Kim Taeyeon is in love with me. aaaaahhhhhh. My head feels like it's going to explode. I'm frozen on the spot and I barely noticed when she lets go of my shoulders and gets off of the couch. Taeyeon is in love with me.

When I finally snap out of my reverie, Taeyeon is already at the door of her suite, about to turn the door knob. 

Oh no you don't you little midget, you're mine now.

I dash towards her in lightning speed and drag her back to the couch.

"Stop it Sica!" she yells, trying to get out of my grasp but I don't let her.

I will never ever let her go again.

"Never!'

She looks up at me in desperation and I can see tears starting to form up in her cute baby brown orbs. Before I can swip them off, she whips her wrist out of my hold and speaks up.

"I don't need to know how disappointed you are in me okay?!"

I freeze. What the hell is she talking about? And then, it comes to me.

She doesn't know that I love her.

"Disappointed? Are you stupid?" I scream back at her.

"Yeah! I might be! I just don't wanna be hurt anymore!"

I smack her in the head hard enough for her to feel it but not too much.

"YOU PABO! Why the hell would I be disappointed? HUH?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, ARE YOU DEAF!" 

The moment the words come out of I choke on my words. I don't think I'll ever be able to get used to her saying that to me. Taengoo loves me~

"Are you an idiot?" I yell, "Do you think I'm homophobic or something?"

"I don't know!"

She gets off the couch unceremoniously and kneels on the ground with her head in her hands. I can hear faint sobs that break my heart everytime. What am I doing? I have to tell her!

 Kneel down on the ground and I try to take her hands off of her cute face. When I finally succeed, I lift her chin up so she can meet my eyes. 

I can't believe this kid thinks I'll hate her for loving me. Seriously, how dense can she be?

"Did you never once think I could love you back?" I whisper to her gently as I hug her tightly, burying myself in her sweet scented hair.

"W-W-What?..." She stutters.

Well here goes nothing.

"I'm in love with this midget that goes by the name of Kim Taeyeon and I will happily be her girlfriend."

Tae POV

"W-What did you j-just say to me...?" I ask in bewilderment. My eyes widen insanely at what I just heard.

It can't be true... All this time?

"I'm in love with you, and I want to be with you Taengoo." She smiles at me and my heart instantly melts at her words.

"You're... In love with me?" My eyebrows furrow, still unable to comprehend what the hell is happening.

"Aish! Yes I'm in love with you and you're mine now!" She says, clearly frustrated.

"I don't believe you... All this tim-" 

I'm interrupted as soft lips cover my own. I stiffen at Sica's action but I soon relax into the kiss and close my eyes to savour the moment. Never did I think this would happen.

Ubfortunately, the kiss only lasts a couple of seconds or so before she breaks it off. I groan at the missing contact, my eyes still tightly closed. I feel her forehead lean against mine and I hear faint chuckles.

"Do you believe me now?"

I immediately open my eyes to look at her in astonishment. 

Jessica Jung Sooyeon just kissed me. And claimed me as hers. 

This better not be a ing dream or I will forever curse the gods above me.

I decide to take advantage of the moment and capture her luscious lips once more. She quickly recuperates and we are now both trapped in a kiss that is getting heated by the second. 

I feel her bite my lower lip and I moan at her wonderful actions. My hands now find themselves at her waist and hers are now tightly locked behind my neck.

She once again breaks the contact and I moan, needing to feel her against me.

"Taengoo.. Tell me you love me." She whispers seductively and my heart skips a beat.

"I love you.. Only you Sica. I love you. I love you. I love you." I mumble between pecks.

Jessica moans and takes my lips once more.

"I'll never get tired of that, you have to say that at least 10 times a day." She moans out.

"I promise I will." I lift our bodies off of the couch and she wraps herself around me like a chimpanzee.

I drag her into my bedroom boldly.

"I love you Kim Taeyeon." She whispers as I lower us down to my gigantic king bed.

"Say it again~" I whisper as I bury myself in her neck.

"I love you."

With just those simple words, it feels as though I'm on top of the world.

I start trailing kisses up her protruding collarbones to her neck but instead of kissing her lips, I make my way over to her earlobe and capture it I between my teeth.

"T-Taeyeon-ah~" she moans and I smirk at her. I think I've just found her soft spot. 

All of a sudden, she turns us over and now she's the one on top of me.

"Don't you think you're getting a little bold?" She snickers and I flush at her.

"WAAAHH~ You're way too cute to be true Taengoo." She traps my head as she places both of her hands beside my face. 

She then lowers herself and I close my eyes, anxiously waiting for the arrival of her lips when I hear a gasp coming from the door.

Both of us whip our heads at the direction of the faint noise and all I see is every single one of my closest friends, with their heads poking out of the door.

I gasp at them and they all burst out laughing except Seohyun who I'm sure had to witness everything that just went down because of the other erts.

"Yah! What are you doing here!" Jessica shouts as she gets off of me but the contact isn't lost because she's still holding my hand as she approaches them so I am dragged out of the comfortable bed.

"W-What?! We were curious!" Sooyoung calls out as each and every one of them backs off from the frightening sight of HellSica.

"I knew it! I won the ing bet!" Sunny yells excitedly and Yuri and Tiffany groan at her. They reluctantly give her some cash from their pockets.

I just stand there, completely bewildered. They made a ing bet?

 Hyoyeon is now running around my penthouse in joy and I laugh at her. I laugh at all of them.

Sica looks at me and starts chuckling as well.

I take her in my arms tightly, not giving a rats about the other members staring at us. 

Before I know it, we are trapped in a huge group hug and all I can do is laugh out loud because I've never been so damn happy in my entire life.

I love her and she loves me.

Jessica Jung loves me and only me.

 


Sadly, this is the end :( 

may or may not write an epilogue though