Chapter 7 - Ignorance Is A Bliss

Beautiful Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning,Joonmyun came to pick up his daughter but I let Suzy to look after her for a while because I need to talk to him.It would be a great shame if I suddenly confesses to him but of course I won't,I need to hold in my pride as well.

"I'm getting married",I started and exhaled a heavy sigh from my mouth..

"W-what?"

"Why are you telling me this?",he asked.

"You still don't get it,Joonmyun?",my eyes are getting teary.How could he simply said "Why are you telling me this" when its clearly I like him,why can't he realize that.

"I just need to know one thing,do you feel the same way as I do? Do you?"

"You don't need to know anything from me,you should go and get married"

How can he act so fine with this? Doesn't he know that my feeling is about to explode just by facing him alone.

"I love you Kim Joonmyun why are you so stupid?!",I yelled while glaring at him,tears have starting to stain my cheek.

I couldn't hold it in anymore.All this time I thought he felt the same but I was wrong,I was wrong since the start.I shouldn't met him,we shouldn't be friends.Everything is becoming a regret now.Joonmyun have proved it himself.

"What did you just say?",he said,stuttering.

"I love you Kim Joonmyun how could you never realize that?! Fine,I'm getting married,I hope you won't regret for being so ignorant towards my feelings.You gave me hope and I thought you felt the same but I was wrong."

"I-I'm sorry,Jieun-ah.I am so sorry",he apologised,trying to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter