Chapter 12 - Because..

Beautiful Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: There's going to be another twist! Don't freak out. 

I rejected every Chanyeol's call that rang my phone.I know I'm being such a fool for treating him that way but everyone needs to know that moving on takes time and I don't know how long will it take.I'm upset with Chanyeol because he used to be so understanding,but why is he jealous all of sudden? I won't do anything beyond the limits; we're going to get married after all,he was supposed to trust me.Joonmyun might only be someone in my past after we get married,eventhough I can't forget him. We've known each other for over a decade now,and having to forget him is a matter of time.It won't take 1 or 2 hours just to make him disappear from my mind.His daughter even called me her mom,I can't simply forget that easily too.

Suzy knocked my door that night,informing me that Chanyeol wants to meet me.I asked her to give me an excuse by saying I'm not around but she refused to.Without any other choice I have to come out and meet him.He brought me our so we could have a talk but I guess there's nothing left to be talked about because I can't even explain it myself and I was hoping he could understand my situation.

I didn't say a word when we arrived at the park,I don't even have energy to defend myself anymore,people can go ahead and say this and that to me,I'm the one that's suffering anyway.

"I have something important to tell you,and first of all I am really sorry.I think this is the best decision I've ever made in my whole life and it's all for you,Lee Jieun",he started while reaching out to rub my hands and placed it on his thigh.

I'm starting to fidget,he sounded serious.I am not ready to hear anything hurtful right now,my heart is about to pop out from my chest.I didn't dare to look up so I looked on the ground instead,and froze in my spot.

"I will have to transfer to another country within a month",I finally looked up;shocked by his statement.

"What about me?",I asked and he placed his index finger on my lips.

"I'm not done yet",he smiled."I will not bring you along,and I am not going to get married to you either."

His words cut like a knife.My eyes are starting to fill with tears.

"B-but why? Chanyeol you can just bring me along I wouldn't mind.I'd rather gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter