HIATUS!

우리 결혼했어요 (We Got Married): Luhan and Hyunae

Hello there, dear chingus~!

I'm not dead, but I've been busy that I haven't updated in such a LONG time. Mianhaeyo, mianhaeyo, mianhaeyo! *bows to everyone in 90 degrees* I don't know if I will ever gain your forgiveness. *now we enter in a soap opera where Kina cries like MinAh*

 

 

Because y'all need to know why I was missing-in-action, here is my list of excuses:

 

1.) Reading too much reverse-harem fanfics

~ Idk why but I wanted to look for some reverse-harem fanfics. Then, I found The Dragon and the Concubine by deernana. OMG, the story is pure perfection and it's a must-read!

I was trying to make the next episode of WGM: Luhan and Hyunae, but I ended up reading The Dragon and the Concubine... Sorry...

 

2.) I'm back to school

~ My summer break has ended and I made a promise to dedicate myself into studying harder. Because of that, I have been burying myself in my books and notebooks. However, studying is still annoying. *struggles not to get insane and start flipping tables*

Don't worry, I'll be able to update when I have the time because I'm more awesome than you think I am~.

 

3.) Getting in shape

~ I've been doing kickboxing since I was 11 and I haven't been doing much of it the whole summer. I also dedicated my time on the weekends to go to my kickboxing lessons at the gym as well as my violin lessons. I've really been getting in shape, I got manlier and I learned self-defense~. *high-fives myself*

And Luhan be like, "Hey, I'm manlier!"

Yes, Lu-ge. You're maniler than I am.

Luhan: Thank you, meimei. *muah~*

You're welcome, Lulu~. Lol you're still a cute little baby XD

 

4.) Watching K-Dramas and K-Pop idols making a parody of those dramas

~ I recently got into this drama called High School: Love On and I love it so much. I mean, who doesn't love cheeky Woohyun and cold choding Sungyeol?

This WooYeol pic got me...

I've also been watching stuff like Big Bang: Secret Garden, AS4U: My Love from Gapyeong, 2PM: Cinderella's Sister and Gayo Daejeon: The Heirs

I mean, look at diva Daesung.

Wooyoung relating to us fangirls.

L'Oreal's new model, manly woman Nickhun Horvejkul.

And Mr. Jung Joonyoung was right...

 

4.) The Wi-Fi...

~ I was going to try and update WGM: Luhan and Hyunae when my cousin was staying over at our house. All of the sudden, our lovely Wi-Fi wasn't working. My cousin did tell me that whenever he was staying over at a friend's house, the Wi-Fi will suddenly stop working. 

Idk whether to let him stay at my house in the near future or nah...

 

 

Alright, so those have been my excuses. Don't worry! This hiatus will be until October when I have plenty of time before going back to school for the second semester. When it's October, expect an update with a hardcore paaarrrrrttttaaaaayyyyyy~!

 

Gotta go sleep now, my dear chingus. See you all on October~!

~ Kina