i'm sorry

우리 결혼했어요 (We Got Married): Luhan and Hyunae

I want to apologize for something.

 

I really wanted to finish this story with a lot of chapters and I was confident that I would finish even if it took me a long time. I was so proud to have my first story up on Asianfanfics and I wanted it to go smoothly with a really good ending. That's the goal I have for this story.

 

But I seem to have lost touch with how to continue this story.

 

I have a life outside Asianfanfics. I'm still studying and that is my number one priority right now. Some readers would complain how I'm not setting time for myself to create more chapters but you would have to understand that I'm only human and I can't please everyone all the time. With school stuff and also encountering some personal problems along the way, I'm slowly drifting away from my drive to continue writing this story.

 

With this, I've pretty much disappointed my subscribers and I'll probably be losing some of them because this story has no hopes of continuing. I'm sorry to my subscribers who seemed to really like my story. The last thing I would do is to disappoint those who really liked my story because they were the motivation I had to continue and it's nice to have people liking my story. It feels good. I would like to thank them for liking what I wrote and also apologize for what I'm about to do.

 

I don't want to leave it like this. I still have to let this story end with a bang. I'll still be posting some chapters for the story to end well. I want an ending for Luhan and Hyunae. They are two young people just put together in a place and people behind cameras asked them to act as lovers. As they spend more time together, it wasn't an act anymore. It was something real.

 

After I post those chapters, it's officially the end. That's all I could give to all of you as a farewell present. These chapters will be completed and posted in 2017. This won't be the only story posted by me. I'll be posting more stories. I have a lot more ideas for stories and I'll work harder to write them.

 

Thank you and I'm sorry.

 

Until the next chapter...

~ Kina