Episode 5: A Day in Namsan Tower

우리 결혼했어요 (We Got Married): Luhan and Hyunae

(The next day...)

 

Luhan is in his dorm along with Xiumin, Lay and Tao. They came home after a photoshoot with EXO-M. Kris and Chen still have a schedule after the photoshoot and the four boys don't know what to do.

 

Lay: I'm bored...

Tao: Lu-ge, when can we meet your wife?

Xiumin: Yah, you didn't tell us your wife was Song Hyunae!

 

MC 2: Even the brothers are eager to meet their sister-in-law.

Key: Especially when their sister-in-law is pretty.

 

Luhan: You'll meet her one day.

Tao: (Whining) But I want to meet Hyunae-ssi~.

Lay: What's Hyunae-ssi like?

 

Luhan chuckles to himself.

 

(Hehe~)

 

Xiumin: Ey~, what's that smile all about?

Chohee: Aigoo~... (Envious)

MC 1: I wish my husband would smile at the mention of my name...

Kim Nayoung: Your husband is watching right now, you know.

Jinwoon: I can see him in the audience. *laughs*

Seulong: He's right there! *points to a person in the audience*

 

The camera pans to MC 1's husband who is in the audience. He laughs with the audience.

 

MC 1's Husband: (I'll make sure of that, yeobo~)

 

Back in EXO-M's dorm, Luhan's phone suddenly rings.

 

(Ring-ring!)

 

Luhan: Eum? *picks up his phone and answers the call* Yobuseyo?

(?): Yeobo~! (Yeobo~)

Luhan: Baobei~!

 

(My wife~!)

 

Xiumin: Luhan, who's that?

Lay: Is that Hyunae-ssi?

Tao: Hyunae-ssi, I'm your brother-in-law!

 

(Excited brothers-in-law)

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Int.: The members are really excited about Hyunae.

Luhan: They watched the episodes and they really wanted to meet her. When she called me, they were hogging over the phone. *sighs* (Aigoo, these kids...)


 

Hyunae: Who's with you? (Who's with you?)

Luhan: I'm with Xiumin-hyung, Lay and Tao. *to s* Say hi, guys.

Xiumin, Lay and Tao: Annyeonghaseyo~! (Annyeonghaseyo~)

Hyunae: *shyly* Annyeonghaseyo~. (Annyeonghaseyo)

Xiumin: I'm EXO's baozi, Xiumin~. (Baozi Xiumin)

Lay: I'm EXO's healing unicorn, Lay~. (Healing Unicorn Lay)

Tao: I'm EXO's romantic panda who likes to take walks alone in the beach (?), Tao~. (Romantic Panda Tao)

 

Kim Nayoung: It's amazing how idols have nicknames like that.

MC 1: Does Hyunae have a nickname like that, Chohee-ssi?

Chohee: Ne. She's Spring Day's crumpet. (Spring Day's Crumpet, Hyunae!)

Seulong: *laughs* Crumpet?

 

Hyunae: Joeneun Song Hyunae-eyo. Mannaseo bangawoyo~. (The forever formal Hyunae comes again)

Lay: Your wife is so formal...

 

Hyunae giggles over the phone on what Lay said and decided to talk to Luhan.

 

Hyunae: Luhannie-oppa, get ready in an hour. (Get ready in an hour.)

Luhan: Wae?

Hyunae: Do you remember the surprise I told you about?

Lay: Oh, a surprise~.

Luhan: *to Hyunae* Ne.

Hyunae: My manager is picking you up along with... guests. (Manager and guests will be picking you up.)

Luhan: Who will those guests be?

Hyunae: It's a surprise. (It's a surprise.)

Xiumin: I think it's best that you get ready now, right Hyunae-ssi?

Hyunae: Ne, Xiumin-ssi~. (Ne~)

Luhan: Fine, I'll get ready. Bye-bye, Baobei~.

Hyunae: Bye-bye, Yeobo~. Bye-bye, hyungbunim-deul~. (Bye-bye~)

 

Hyunae hangs up and Luhan pockets his phone.

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Int.: Please take a seat.

(?): Ne.

 

Three boys take a seat in the black room of the Candid Interview.

 

Key: Oh, it's Lay, Tao and Xiumin.

 

Int.: Please introduce yourself.

Xiumin: Arasseoyo. Hana, dul, set.

EXO-M (Xiumin, Lay and Tao): We are one! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-imnida. *bows*

Int.: What do you think of your sister-in-law?

Xiumin: When we watched the episodes, we really wanted to meet her. After Luhan filmed the latest episode, he came home smiling like an idiot. He finally got her number and we asked if we could talk to her since she's part of the family now. He wouldn't even let us. *pout*

Lay: Hyunae-ssi seems to be a really nice person. She is very polite when we got to talk to her.

Tao: We really hope that we can meet her in person.


 

Luhan:  I better get ready...

 

Luhan proceeds to get ready with the help of the other members with him. Their bickering over what Luhan should wear took up time, which made Luhan more anxious. Luhan finally settled with a casual outfit which is approved be the three members.

 

 

(Dressed nicely for the date arranged by Hyunae)

 

MC 1: He's so handsome~!

 

Luhan: I think I should get outside now. Hyunae said that her manager and some other people are coming to pick me up.

Xiumin: I think we should accompany you outside.

Luhan: Arasseo.

 

Xiumin, Lay and Tao wore their coats and shoes and followed Luhan outside. They embraced themselves as cold winter air hit their faces.

 

Tao: Ah, so cold!

Lay: When will Hyunae-ssi's manager be here?

Luhan: Molla...

 

They waited for a while in the cold. Then, a van comes into the view.

 

(?)

 

Xiumin was the first to notice the van. He tapped Luhan on the shoulder repeatedly until the latter faced him. Xiumin pointed at the van and Luhan followed where Xiumin's finger was pointing at.

 

(Is this the van that is supposed to take Luhan to his wife?)

 

The van stops in front of the four EXO-M members. Luhan suddenly remembered that there will be other people accompanying him. His anxiety started to build up as he sees the van's door slowly open.

 

(Pit-a-pat)

 

The van's door fully opened. The camera is only pointed at Luhan, Xiumin, Lay and Tao.

 

(Who are the mystery guests Hyunae invited?)

 

(?): Annyeonghaseyo~!

Luhan and Tao: Woah! (Woah!)

Lay and Xiumin: Omo! (Omo!)

 

The camera points to four girls coming out of the van.

 

(The mystery guests: Spring Day)

 

Back at the WGM studio, Key, Jinwoon and Seulong are laughing at Chohee's appearance on TV.

 

Chohee: (Angry) Yah, did I look bad there?

Key: Nothing~. *still laughs*

Chohee: *crosses her arms* (It better be nothing)

 

Spring Day (Saeron, Chohee, Jessamine and Natsuki): Smile everyday~! Annyeonghaseyo, Spring Day-imnida. *bows 90 degrees*

Xiumin: Hana, dul, set!

EXO-M (Luhan, Xiumin, Lay and Tao): We are one! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-imnida.

Lay: At least four of us. *smiles sheepishly*

 

The van suddenly plays the chorus of EXO-M's MAMA. The four of them started to dance and sing.

 

Spring Day: Wo men yao she yang bu zai kan bi ci de yan shen ma bu zai dui wo jiang hua ma bu zai shuo ni ai wo ma jiu suan shou le shang yan lei ye ru yu de xia gai bian jiu neng jie da gai bian jiu neng dao da gao su wo MAMA MAMA~

 

Kim Nayoung: Wah, daebak~.

 

Lay: Daebak~.

 

Then Xiumin gathered the other three members of EXO and told them to do Spring Day's debut song, Candy Jelly Love. They all nodded and started to sing and dance.

 

EXO-M: Neomumeomu himdulmyeon manhi manhi seulpeumyeon geudae maeum myeot seupun deo neoheumyeon tto gyeondil su isseo neomuneomu oerowo bogo sipeun narimyeon geudae sarang han bangul tteoreoteurimyeon haengbogi beonjyo~

 

(We love Spring Day too~!)

 

Saeron: I'm pretty sure we know each other already so no need for individual introductions.

Luhan: Ne, Saeron-ssi.

Lay: I think you should get going now Lu-ge. You don't want to keep Hyunae waiting out in the cold.

Xiumin: Ne. Don't do that to her.

Chohee: So let's go now.

 

Spring Day bowed to EXO-M as a sign of goodbye and Luhan entered the van with them after bidding s farewell. The van started to move to the destination where Hyunae is supposed to be. Luhan sat uncomfortably in his seat, intimidated by his sisters-in-law.

 

(Dithering...)

 

Kim Nayoung: He's really intimidated...

Seulong: His sisters-in-law are in the van with him.

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Int.: How did you feel when you met your sisters-in-law?

Luhan: Very intimidated (Very intimidated)... Since Hyunae-yah is the maknae of Spring Day, they are very protective of her.


 

Natsuki: Don't worry, Luhan-ssi. The trip won't be long.

Jessamine: Ah, Luhan-ssi. The one driving us is our manager. *to Spring Day's manager* Manager-oppa, this is Hyunae's husband, Luhan.

Luhan: Annyeonghaseyo~. Bangaseubnida.

Spring Day's Manager: Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan-ssi~.

Chohee: Oppa, are you a fan of EXO? (Are you a fan?)

Spring Day's Manager: *giggles* (Hehehehehehe~)

 

Key: *laughs* I love your manager, Chohee.

Chohee: Aigoo, Manager-oppa... (Aigoo...)

 

Luhan chuckled and he felt more comfortable around his sisters-in-law. Meanwhile, the camera shows a different location.

 

 

(Namsan Tower, an infamous tourist attraction)

 

MC 1: Oh, Namsan Tower~.

Jinwoon: Luhan will be meeting Hyunae there.

 

The camera shows Hyunae waiting in the gazebo.

 

 

(Hyunae waits for Luhan eagerly)

 

Hyunae is clutching a paper bag in her hand tightly. She looks around for any sight of Luhan.

 

MC 1: How long has she been waiting there?

 

Hyunae: *to no one* Yeobo, where are you?

 

Hyunae pouts but continues to wait for Luhan.

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Int.: What is the surprise you prepared for?

Hyunae: Luhannie-oppa prepared a surprise for me before. I figured that I should also give him a surprise. I wanted to take Luhan to Namsan Tower. When I was a trainee, I didn't have much friends in Cube. Sae-eonni (Saeron) befriended me and she took me to Namsan Tower one time. Ever since, that is the place I go to when I'm lonely.


 

Meanwhile, the van arrived at the Namsan Tower Cable Car. The van stopped and Luhan went out of the car first. He assisted Saeron out of the car first, then Natsuki, Jessamine and lastly, Chohee. Saeron goes to the ticket booth to buy tickets.

 

Kim Nayoung: Luhan-ssi's such a gentleman.

Chohee: That's why he's a good husband for our Hyunae.

 

Luhan: *stammering* W-why are we at the cable car?

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Luhan: To be honest... I'm scared of heights. (Luhan is scared of heights.) I'm not sure if I wanted to ride the cable car...

 

(Scared)

 


 

Chohee: What's wrong, Luhan-ssi?

Jessamine: Are you scared of heights?

 

Luhan just remained frozen at the sight of the cable car.

 

(FROZEN)

 

Then, Saeron came back with the tickets.

 

Saeron: Kaja~.

 

The five go up the stairs to the cable car. Luhan, however, was getting more anxious.

 

Chohee: We should've walked instead of using the cable car...

Jinwoon: Eh, you did it anyways.

 

Natsuki: Luhan-ssi, wear this handkerchief as a blindfold once we get on the cable car. *gives Luhan her black handkerchief*

Luhan: Oh! *takes handkerchief* Kamsahabnida.

Natsuki: *smiles* Ne.

 

They get on the cable car and Luhan wrapped the handkerchief around his eyes.

 

(Following Natsuki's advice)

 

He holds on to a railing as he heard the doors close and the cable car move. So far, wearing the blindfold eased him a bit.

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Int.: What's it like riding the cable car?

Luhan: (Angry) *inhales deeply and exhales through his nose* My soul left my body when the cable car started moving. Wae, Hyunae-yah...? Wae...? (Heol...) The blindfold helped a bit though. I would like to thank Natsuki-ssi for that. (Kamsahabnida, Natsuki-ssi~)


 

Meanwhile, Hyunae patiently waits for Luhan ouside the gazebo, kicking the snow out of boredom.

 

Hyunae: Ah, I'm so hungry!

 

Seulong: Hehe, cute~...

 

(Yeobo, where are you?)

 

In a distance, five people walk to the gazebo and Hyunae spots them.

 

(Luhan has arrived!)

 

Spring Day: Hyunae-yah~!

Hyunae: Eonni-deul~, Yeobo~!

 

Hyunae ran to Luhan first but the latter turned around and walked to another direction.

 

(Phit!)

 

Hyunae: Oppa! *runs after Luhan*

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Int.: Why did you do that to Hyunae?

Luhan: I was joking! *laughs* She made me ride a cable car so she deserved that.


 

MC 1: Revenge is sweet.

 

Luhan is still avoiding Hyunae and the latter is still trying to catch him. After a few minutes of avoiding her, Luhan finally stopped and laughed. Hyunae, who was tired from running after him, stopped to catch her breath.

 

Hyunae: Why were you avoiding me?

Luhan: *chuckles* You. *pokes Hyunae's forehead lightly* Made me ride the cable car.

Hyunae: Mwo...? *widens her eyes in realization* Oh! Mianhaeyo, Oppa~. I didn't know that you were afraid of heights.

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Int.: Now that you know of Luhan's fear of heights...?

Hyunae: The fastest way to get to Namsan Tower is to ride the cable car. I didn't know that he was scared of heights. Mianhaeyo, Yeobo~. *smiles sheepishly*


 

Hyunae: Mianhaeyo~. *hugs Luhan*

 

(Forgive me, please~?)

 

Luhan chuckles and hugs her back.

 

Saeron: Aigoo... Kids these days.

Hyunae: *pulls away from Luhan* I brought my members with me so you can get to know them.

Chohee: Just because he's here with you that doesn't mean that you're going to make us third-wheelers.

Hyunae: *chuckles* Let's go eat first~.

 

The six went inside Namsan Tower to a restaurant named Hancook. They ordered their foods and ate happily.

 

Jessamine: Luhan-ssi, I hope you're taking good care of our maknae.

Luhan: Ne, I am.

Hyunae: Don't worry, eonni. He's a good husband.

Chohee: Have you been to Namsan Tower, Luhan-ssi?

 

Luhan shakes his head.

 

Luhan: Why did you take me here, Hyunae-yah?

Hyunae: *mouth filled with food* Eum? *swallows*

Luhan: You have a little bit of food on your mouth. *wipes food off of Hyunae's mouth with his finger*

 

MC 1: He's so sweet~!

Chohee: Kids...

 

Hyunae: You'll find out later~.

Saeron: You two really look like a couple...

Chohee: Now I want to get married...

 

Luhan and Hyunae chuckle at the two. After eating, they went to the Digital Observatory.

 

 

(The Digital Observatory, a place where everyone can get a view of Seoul)

 

Luhan: Wow... (Wow)

Natsuki: Let's go find a telescope.

 

They find a telescope and they let Luhan go first. Luhan put a coin into the machine and looked through the telescope.

 

Luhan: Woah... (Woah)

 

(Can see the view of Seoul right before your eyes)

 

Hyunae: Is it fun?

Luhan: Eung~.

 

Saeron was the next one after Luhan. After Saeron, it was Natsuki, Chohee and Jessamine. It was Hyunae's turn and she put a coin into the machine and looked through the telescope.

 

Hyunae: Eh? Why is it black? (Why is it black?)

 

The other end of the telescope was being blocked by Luhan.

 

Key: He's really taking revenge sweetly.

 

Hyunae lifted her head from her end of the telescope and caught Luhan.

 

(!)

 

Hyunae: (Frustrated) Ah, wae?!

 

Luhan chuckles and Hyunae rolls her eyes but smiles. Hyunae looks through the telescope again but the four other members of Spring Day blocked the other end of the telescope.

 

(The sisters join in the teasing)

 

Hyunae lifts her head up once again and caught the four older members of Spring Day.

 

Hyunae: (On fire) Eonni-deul!

 

Chohee: Hyunae, we love you. We truly do but we're siding with Luhan this time.

 

Luhan: *chuckles and ruffles Hyunae's hair* You're so cute~.

Hyunae: (Aigoo, Yeobo...) *rolls her eyes with a smile on her face*

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Int.: Your husband has been teasing you a lot today...

Hyunae: *sighs* (Heol...) If this is revenge for the cable car... I deserve it. (I deserve it) *lowers head and laughs*


 

They decided to go outside Namsan Tower to the Character and Photo photo zone, which is located next to the ticket booth.

 

Jessamine: We can take pictures here.

 

The six go inside the photo zone and admired the place.

 

(A photo zone where precious memories are made)

 

Luhan: How about we take some photos?

Saeron: Ok. Let's go.

 

They went inside the photo booth took their positions. Hyunae and Luhan sat beside each other with the four older members of Spring Day behind them. The camera started its countdown and they started posing. Saeron made a peace sign, Chohee did aegyo, Jessamine and Natsuki just looked at each other with weird expressions and the main couple posed for the camera happily.

 

Saeron: Hana, dul, set.

 

The camera shutter clicked and the photo came out.

 

Chohee: Pft! *to Jessamine and Natsuki* What were you two doing?

 

The camera shows Jessamine's and Natsuki's poses on the photo.

 

(What... were you two doing?)

 

MC 2: Jessamine and Natsuki are so funny~!

Seulong: Spring Day is more 4-D than we thought.

Chohee: (Should I be proud or not?)

 

Jessamine and Natsuki just shrugged. They started taking more photos in the indoor photo zone using their own phones. Luhan took a photo with his sisters-in-law, 5/5 of Spring Day had a selca and lastly, Luhan and Hyunae took a couple photo together.

 

(Memories are made with the couple and the wife's sisters~)

 

They went back to the gazebo and rested there.

 

Natsuki: Hyunae, could you go outside the gazebo for a while. We're just going to talk with Luhan.

Hyunae: *looks at Natsuki in confusion* Arasseo. *leaves the gazebo*

 

Jinwoon: Omo, they're going to have the talk!

 

Saeron: Luhan-ssi...

Luhan: Ne?

Saeron: You are a very good husband to Hyunae. We definitely trust you with her.

Luhan: Kamsahabnida.

Jessamine: You two are really good together.

Chohee: Give Hyunae all your love and care. She didn't even get to experience the feeling of being loved by a significant other, let alone loving another person romantically. 

Natsuki: Once you gain her trust, treasure her and don't break her heart.

Luhan: Arasseoyo. I promise to take care of my Baobei like how a husband should.

 

Luhan shook hands with his sisters-in-law and they smiled at each other.

 

Saeron: Now that we are family, you can call me "eomma."

Chohee: I'll call you "Luhan-oppa" then.

Jessamine: Since we're both Chinese, I'm calling you "Luhan-gege."

Natsuki: I'll just call you "Onii-chan."

Luhan: *smiles* Ne~.

 

Luhan felt as if the weight on his shoulders have been lifted. He finally got the approval of his sisters-in-law and got close with them. They went out of the gazebo and Chohee called Hyunae, who was taking her sweet time making a large snowball.

 

Key: Hyunae is like a child. *chuckles*

MC 2: What do you expect? She's the maknae of Spring Day.

 

The sisters-in-law gave the couple some time alone since Hyunae is going to give him the actual surprise.

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Int.: The four of you take a seat, please.

(?): Arasseoyo.

 

Four girls take a seat in the black room of the Candid Interview.

 

Kim Nayoung: Of course, the sisters-in-law need to be interviewed.

 

Int.: Please introduce yourselves.

Spring Day (Saeron, Chohee, Jessamine and Natsuki): Smile everyday~! Annyeonghaseyo, Spring Day-imnida.

Int.: What do you think of your brother-in-law?

Chohee: He and Hyunae are really cute together! We watched the episodes and we saw how Luhan is really sincere to our maknae.

Saeron: We definitely approve of him.

Chohee: *to Jessamine and Natsuki* Aren't you two going to say something?

Natsuki: I know that Luhan won't hurt Hyunae and he never will. If he does, however, may he meet the power of my fists. (Deadly Natsuki comes out)

Jessamine: *confused* Eum... *speaks in Chinese* Jiayou~! *speaks in Korean* Please translate that into Korean, PD-nim. *laughs*


 

Hyunae: Yeobo, I'm going to tell you the reason why I brought you here to Namsan Tower.

Luhan: Ne...?

 

Hyunae takes out something from the paper bag that she has been carrying and gave it to Luhan. The camera shows Hyunae's gift.

 

Jinwoon: Wow, a painting!

 

(A pretty painting)

 

Luhan: *amazed by the painting* Baobei... Did you make this?

Hyunae: Ne. (Ne)

 

Seulong: *surprised* She did that?

Chohee: Is it that obvious?

 

Hyunae: That's what I pictured our wedding to be. Right here in front of Namsan Tower and after our wedding we will put our locks in the tower.

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Hyunae: I brought Luhan here because, if it's possible, I wanted to have my wedding at Namsan Tower. Our wedding doesn't have to be there but I just wanted to tell him that I want a wedding where I go to when I'm upset.

 

Luhan: When Hyunae gave me the painting and told me she wanted our wedding to be in front of Namsan Tower, I felt the need to fulfill her wish. I saw how much going to Namsan Tower meant to her. I'll make sure we have our wedding there.


 

MC 2: Even if Hyunae is shy, she has a hidden romantic side.

Key: That would be nice, though. That they'll be married in front of Namsan Tower.

 

Luhan: *smiles* We'll have our wedding here, don't worry. I love the painting, by the way.

 

Hyunae beamed at Luhan. Saeron, Chohee, Jessamine and Natsuki came back with some warm drinks.

 

Saeron: I think we better go home now, kids. It's getting late.

Luhan and Hyunae: Ne, eomma~!

 

They decided to ride the bus to a place Spring Day's manager agreed to meet them for Luhan's sake. While on the journey, Luhan talked to Hyunae.

 

Luhan: Baobei?

Hyunae: Eum?

Luhan: On our next meeting, I have a surprise for you.

Hyunae: Another surprise?

Luhan: So wait for me to call you.

Hyunae: Arasseo, arasseo~.

 

(What will Luhan's next surprise be?)

 


MESSAGES OF EXO AND SPRING DAY TO THE LUHYUN COUPLE

Lay: Hyunae-ssi, take good care of our Lu-ge. Treasure him as your beloved husband and make good memories.

Xiumin: Hyungsoo-nim, I hope that we meet some day and we can all have a good time.

Tao: Lu-ge and Hyunae-ssi, have a pretty baby.

Xiumin: *widens his eyes and covers Tao's mouth* No, you two don't need to have a baby! *mutters to himself as he uncovers Tao's mouth* Aigoo, this kid...

Lay: Anyways, welcome to the family~.

EXO-M (Xiumin, Lay and Tao): LuHyun, fighting~!

 

Saeron: Luhan-ssi, take good care of my daughter. Arasseo?

Jessamine: Make happy memories together and treasure each other as husband and wife.

Spring Day (Saeron, Chohee, Jessamine and Natsuki): LuHyun, fighting~!


 

Annyeonghaseyo, my gorgeous chingus~! When I woke up earlier today, I found out that 우리 결혼했어요 (We Got Married): Luhan and Hyunae has 25 subscribers!

I was all like: 

It really means so much to me when someone subscribes to my story because my subscribers keep me motivated for this story. Thank you to those who subscribed. I really appreciate it~.

Also...

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY TO THE ADORABLE DEER NAMED LUHAN!!!

Because it's his birthday...

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Instead of EXO spam...

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

LUHAN SPAM TIME!

Look at this adorable baby deer with his natural cuteness.

Enjoy the mayo.

Can't touch this fine piece of art, bruh.

The way he bites his lips is just ugh!

Luhan (ft. Lay) judging you.

Sehun-ah... Are you cheating on your hyung?

Luhannie, give Stitch back.

Creepy Luhan is gonna be watching you tonight.

Me whenever people wake me up in the morning.

When there are rumors going around.

You want me to kiss you, Lulu?

You touch my heart with your lovely words.

When the teacher gives homework.

*twirls gracefully like a ballerina*

Of course, baby~!

Om nom nom nom nom nom nom~.

You only love Luhan-oppa.

Everything scares me!

Life goals.

Oppa is so HAHT!

 

I gotta go now, chingus. Until the next chapter!

Jalgayo~!

 

~ Kina