AUTHORINIM AND BINGU TOP ARE GETTING OLD

우리 결혼했어요 (We Got Married): Luhan and Hyunae

So sorry this is not an update

Don't worry. I have a new chapter in the making and I'm definitely going to work on it. I'm not giving up on this story even if a bajillion years have passed and this story is not complete. This topic today is very uninteresting but I'm gonna share it anyway because I'm bored right now, it's raining and I'm marathoning all eight Harry Potter movies. I'm going to work on the new chapter after writing this post.

Anyway...

 

IZ MAH BURFDAY!!!

 

 

 

It's the day where I burf and be overwhelmed with utmost joy from all the lovely words people are sending me on Facebook. But oh my god, I'm getting old. I'm slowly crawling away from being a teenager and becoming a full-grown adult omg halp. What's fun about birthdays is that birthdays are the only times where me and my siblings are nice to each other and we're not trying to murder each other like what we do on a daily basis. It's weird but it's nice because I get presents every November 4.

 

ALSO I SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAY WITH A FABULOUS MAN NAMED CHOI SEUNGHYUN

 

 

 

Yes today is also TOP's birthday and he's turning 30 (Korean age). Bias and I are really getting old...

Besides the new chapter, I'm also working on some new projects like a Sehun drabble fic as well as two EXO OT12 au fics. For the EXO au fics, I'm still working on the world building and everything that is just exhausting while balancing my studies.

I hope that once the new chapter is up and I'm finally gaining progress in creating the EXO au fics, you enjoy my WGM fanfic and keep supporting it. It really means a lot to me. I may not be the best writer but I promise to do my best in completing the story.

Kamsahabnida~!

 

~ Kina