Episode 7: Moving In

우리 결혼했어요 (We Got Married): Luhan and Hyunae

CHAPTER THREE: To the Love House!


 

The camera shows the view of Chuncheon. The snow is starting to melt and the sun is already high up in the sky, shining brightly.

 

 

(The winter is moving to make way for spring~)

 

MC 2: Which couple are we now?

Kim Nayoung: Probably the LuHyun couple.

 

Then, a couple is having a sweet time walking in the streets of Chuncheon.

 

(?): Dyururururururu~. (Dyururururururu~)

(?): Wah, the snow is melting! (Wah, the snow is melting!)

 

The camera focuses on the couple.

 

Jinwoon: It's the LuHyun couple~.

 

 

(The LuHyun couple stroll along the streets of Chuncheon~.)

 

Hyunae: It's such a nice day~.

Luhan: Ne, it is. *smiles and holds Hyunae's hand*

Hyunae: We're moving to our new house!

 

Hyunae and Luhan skip merrily, swinging their hands back and forth.

 

MC 2: Aigoo, young love.

Seulong: Hehe, cute.

 

Luhan: I wonder why they sent us to Chuncheon...

Hyunae: *to production crew* Are we going shopping or something?

Luhan: Look, they're giving us a mission card.

 

One of the cameramen walked to the couple and handed out the red envelope. Luhan takes the red envelope and goes back to Hyunae so that they can read the mission. He opens the envelope and takes out the mission card.

 

Luhan: *reads the mission card* LuHyun, it is the day that both of you move to your new house! However, in order to get to your house, both of you must split up and buy gifts for the COUPLE CHEST in Chuncheon Romantic Market. Inside the envelope, both of you will get 50,000 won for buying your items. When done shopping, meet at the entrance of Chuncheon Romantic Market and there will be a van sent for you.

 

Hyunae: Couple chest?

Luhan: It means our gifts for each other.

Hyunae: Ah... *jokingly* I'll probably spend it on food.

 

(Food is important to Hyunae)

 

 

(Chuncheon Romantic Market, perfect destination for gift shopping)

 

Hyunae and Luhan laugh with each other as they gave each other's spending money and held hands with each other. They walked for a while and then they stopped. They have to let go of each other so that they could go their separate ways, but Luhan was still holding her hand.

 

(Husband Luhan is still holding Hyunae's hand)

 

Hyunae: Let's meet at entrance, arasseo?

Luhan: Arasseo, Baobei.

Hyunae: You're still holding my hand. *chuckles*

Luhan: Oh! *chuckles nervously* Mian... *blushes*

 

Kim Nayoung: He's so cute when he blushes~!

 

Luhan lets go of Hyunae's hand and they faced each other.

 

Hyunae: Yeobo, bye-bye~. *waves her hand*

 

Luhan pouted playfully and waved his hand.

 

(I don't want to be alone...)

 

Hyunae only laughed and hugged him shortly before the two of them walk in different directions. The camera only shows Luhan, who is now walking in the market trying to find a gift for Hyunae.

 

Luhan: I'm all alone. *sighs* Where do I find a gift for Hyunae?

 

Luhan scans the shops and he spots a stall selling couple clothing like t-shirts, pajamas and socks. He enters the store and the vendor looks at him with a smile.

 

Luhan: Annyeonghaseyo~. *bows*

 

The vendor bows and suddenly said something to Luhan.

 

Vendor: Are you a member of EXO? (Are you a member of EXO?)

Luhan: Ne... Luhan-imnida.

Vendor: Ah, my granddaughter is a fan.

Luhan: Oh. *chuckles*

Vendor: See anything you like?

Luhan: I'm trying to find something for my wife.

Vendor: How about pajamas?

 

Luhan gave his thanks to the vendor and looks for the perfect couple pajamas.

 

Luhan: I wonder if she prefers shorts or long pajamas...? Eottokhe... (Fussing)

 

In the end, Luhan chose couple pajamas with leopard prints and the pajama bottoms were shorts. He was doubtful because he didn't want it to be too revealing for Hyunae. He also bought a pair of couple t-shirts, which made him chuckle because of the saying, and four pairs of socks. Luhan paid for the items and the vendor gave him the items in a paper bag. The vendor took out a pen and paper and gave it to Luhan.

 

Vendor: Can you sign this paper for my granddaughter?

Luhan: Ah, ne. *smiles*

 

Luhan takes the pen and paper and signs it.

 

(Luhan kindly doing fanservice)

 

Luhan gives back the paper and thanks the vendor as he leaves. The vendor also gave his thanks. Luhan then proceeds to another shop.

 

 

(First Gift: Couple pajamas)

 

 

(Second Gift: Couple shirts)

 

 

(Third Gift: Socks)

 

Then, the camera shows Hyunae, who is in a shop that sells stuffed toys.

 

Hyunae: Aigoo, there are so many cute toys that I want to keep them all...

 

Hyunae spots two Totoro stuffed toys and takes one off the shelf.

 

Hyunae: Ah, kyeopta~. Totoro, say 'annyeong.'

 

She holds Totoro in front of the camera and waved its hand to the camera.

 

(Annyeong~!)

 

Jinwoon: She's so cute... I wish she was my wife...

Seulong: Yah, Luhan might kill you.

Kim Nayoung: You'll have your chance, Jinwoonie~. You can come to me. *opens arms for a hug*

Jinwoon: Ah... *chuckles nervously* It's alright.

MC 2: *laughs*

Kim Nayoung: *glares at MC 2*

 

Hyunae gets the other Totoro stuffed toy from the shelf and goes to the vendor to purchase them. The vendor gives the toys to Hyunae in a paper bag.

 

Hyunae: Kamsahabnida. *bows and takes the paper bag*

Vendor: Ne.

 

Hyunae exits the store holding the paper bag.

 

 

(First Gift: Two Totoro stuffed toys)

 

Hyunae proceeds to a store that sells couple merchandise. She greets the vendor first and looks around the store. Then, she spots a pair of couple slippers and a pair of couple aprons.

 

MC 1: All they buy are couple items.

MC 2: They're a couple, obviously.

 

Hyunae gets the aprons and slippers and bought them. She bids the vendor goodbye as she gets the paper bag and leaves the store.

 

 

(Second Gift: Couple slippers)

 

 

(Third Gift: Couple aprons)

 

Hyunae: Ggeut~!

 

(Hyunae finishes her gift shopping)

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Int.: The gifts you bought for the couple chest...?

Hyunae: I bought two stuffed toys (Two stuffed toys) and you'll know why later, couple slippers for the house (Couple slippers) and couple aprons for cooking in the kitchen together (Couple aprons). I also have another gift but it will be revealed soon. *smiles*

 

(What could be Hyunae's last gift?)


 

Hyunae walks to the entrance of the market and waits for Luhan. Meanwhile, Luhan is still somewhere within the market. The camera shows Luhan, who was scanning some items in a store.

 

MC 1: What is he doing?

 

The camera zooms out and his location was revealed.

 

(The husband is at a jewelry store)

 

Luhan was focused on the rings in the store.

 

Kim Nayoung: Ah! (Ah!) Could it be...?

MC 2: What is it?

Kim Nayoung: Could he be buying the wedding rings?

MC 1: Omo~!

 

Luhan: Can I see this pair, please?

Vendor: Ne. *takes out the rings*

 

Luhan looks at the rings and he smiles as he thinks of his wedding to Hyunae. The rings were simple silver bands with engraved words, but to him, it carried a meaning. He checked his money, seeing that he still had some left.

 

Luhan: How much are the rings?

Vendor: Only 9,800 won. That's already the price of the pair.

Luhan: I'll take it.

 

The vendor smiled and nodded. He takes the rings and placed them in a pretty box. Luhan paid for the rings and the vendor gave him the rings, that were already in the box, in a paper bag.

 

Luhan: Kamsahabnida~.

Vendor: Ne.

 

Luhan leaves the shop with a smile on his face.

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Int.: Are the rings for the couple chest or the actual wedding?

Luhan: Both, actually. It's part of the couple chest, but I'm giving it to her on the day of our wedding. I wanted to find the rings so we wouldn't have to look for any. I wanted to surprise her. (A surprise on the wedding day~) PD-nim, make sure Hyunae doesn't see this episode. EXO fans and Spring Day fans, please don't tell anyone about this. *chuckles*


 

 

(The Final and Secret Gift: Wedding rings)

 

Luhan goes to the entrance of the market and sees Hyunae with her back turned.

 

Luhan: Hyunae-yah! *goes to her*

Hyunae: Oppa!

Luhan: So what do we do now?

Hyunae: Do you still have money?

Luhan: Ne, why?

Hyunae: So we can buy food for dinner later. What do you want to eat?

 

Jinwoon: Husbands really like it if the wife is a really good cook.

Kim Nayoung: Let's ask the GND about Hyunae's cooking skills. *politely points at MC 2*

MC 2: Why me again?

Seulong: Aren't you a fan of Spring Day?

MC 1: He definitely is.

MC 2: I'm not really sure though... We'll see when they cook dinner.

 

Luhan: I'm fine with anything, Baobei.

Hyunae: Let's just settle it when we get to our house. *smiles*

 

Then, a van comes their way. It was the van that is supposed to take them to their house.

 

(The wedding carriage has arrived~!)

 

The couple proceeds to the van, but Luhan stops Hyunae.

 

Luhan: I'll carry your shopping bags.

Hyunae: Are you sure?

Luhan: Don't worry. Go inside the van first. I'll go in after you.

 

(So manly~)

 

MC 2: Wah, sang-namja! (Manly man Luhan)

 

Hyunae goes in the van first and Luhan follows with the shopping bags. The latter closes the door and the van begins moving.

 

(The carriage goes to the newlywed house)

 

Luhan: Baobei...

Hyunae: Eung?

Luhan: I'm just asking... Do you prefer long pajama bottoms (long pajama bottoms) or shorts (shorts) when you are sleeping?

Hyunae: Shorts. (Shorts)

Luhan: Why?

Hyunae: I feel stuffy in long pajama bottoms.

Luhan: Ah... arasseo.

Hyunae: Why do you ask?

Luhan: Nothing. Nothing.

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Int.: What was the reason for fussing over the couple pajamas?

Luhan: I thought the shorts were a bit revealing. What if she will get cold because of the shorts? I was relieved when she said that shorts were fine.


 

Hyunae: Yeobo...

Luhan: Ne?

Hyunae: I wish our house would have a soccer field.

Luhan: *chuckles* You wanna play with me sometime?

Hyunae: *nods happily* Eum~!

 

The van continues to move to the destination. Luhan and Hyunae got sleepy and they dozed off.

 

(The LuHyun couple taking a trip to dreamland while the carriage takes them to their house)

 

After the one-hour trip, they finally arrived at the We Got Married village. Luhan wakes up first and gently wakes up Hyunae.

 

Luhan: *gently shakes Hyunae* Baobei, we're here.

Hyunae: *wakes up* Huh? (Sleepy)

Luhan: We're at our house.

 

Hyunae's body suddenly straightens up.

 

(Awake!)

 

Hyunae looks out the van's window and she sees the house.

 

Hyunae: Wah~!

 

 

(The LuHyun Love House~)

 

Kim Nayoung: It's a lovely house~.

MC 1: It's perfect for them!

 

Luhan goes out first and helps Hyunae board off as she was still a bit sleepy. He gets their shopping bags and the driver gave them their luggages, which was in the van when the driver picked them up. Hyunae took her luggage and gave Luhan his luggage. They walked to the house with smiling faces.

 

(The couple is happy~)

 

Luhan: Our house is so pretty~.

Hyunae: Ne, it is~.

 

Luhan and Hyunae walk to the door of their house and the former opens it.

 

Luhan and Hyunae: Wow~! (Wow~!)

 

(A very pretty interior~)

 

Hyunae was about to go inside first, but Luhan stops her.

 

Luhan: Baobei, give me your luggage.

 

Hyunae gave him her luggage and Luhan put it inside along with their things first. He goes back to Hyunae and his eyes gave a mischievous glint. Suddenly, Luhan carried Hyunae bridal style.

 

Hyunae: Omo! *blushes*

 

MCs and guests: *screams and squeals* (Commotion in the studio!)

Seulong: Ah, wae?!

MC 1: Luhan is really romantic. *squeals*

MC 2: Their skinship is giving me goosebumps! *rubs his arms*

 

Hyunae: Yeobo, wae?!

Luhan: It's tradition for the husband to do this when we move in our new house.

Hyunae: *hides her face in Luhan's neck* Are you okay carrying me?

Luhan: You're really light, don't worry.

 

 Luhan carries Hyunae inside the house. Hyunae was blushing furiously and holding on tightly to Luhan.

 

(Yeobo... You're making my heart race)

 

MC 1: It's every girl's dream to be carried by their husband in their new house.

Kim Nayoung: That's right.

 

Luhan walks to the kitchen and Hyunae marvels the sight.

 

 

(A pretty kitchen where Hyunae and Luhan can cook)

 

Hyunae: Our kitchen is cute!

Luhan: Let's check out the living room.

 

Luhan and Hyunae proceed to the living room.

 

 

(A cute living room for both owners and guests)

 

Luhan: Our house is so pretty...

Hyunae: Look, there's a piano~. *points at the piano*

Luhan: Wah~!

 

 

(A white grand piano!)

 

Jinwoon: The production team have really overworked themselves.

 

Luhan: Let's play the piano later.

Hyunae: You want me to teach you?

Luhan: Sure.

Hyunae: Can you put me down now, Oppa?

Luhan: Not until we reach the bedroom~.

Hyunae: *whines* Ah, wae?

Luhan: I love having you in my arms~.

 

Hyunae snorts and laughs.

 

Hyunae: That was very greasy. *chuckles*

 

Luhan playfully ignores Hyunae and the latter pouted. Luhan carries Hyunae upstairs and there was a hallway with three doors. He opens the one in the middle, lowering his knees to turn the knob as he still has Hyunae in his arms. The room was revealed to have two sides. One side was filled with art supplies and the other was filled with  sports items, specifically soccer, as well as Rubix cubes.

 

(A two-sided bonus room that is a fusion of what Hyunae and Luhan like)

 

Luhan: Oh, that's nice!

Hyunae: It has both our interests in one room.

Luhan: *in an accidentally husky voice* Do you want to go to the bedroom now, Baobei?

 

MC 2: What? *gulps*

MC 1: Wae?

MC 2: That sounded very erted...

Kim Nayoung: Oh my goodness. *chuckles* (You need to stop thinking about those kinds of things)

 

Hyunae: Why does it sound like you're meaning something else?

Luhan: What are you saying? Get your head out of the gutter, Baobei! *laughs*

 

(Aigoo, Hyunae-yah)

 

Finally, they proceeded to the bedroom, which was on the right of the two-sided room.

 

 

(A bedroom for rest)

 

Luhan puts Hyunae on the bed and lies down beside her. Hyunae sighed, glad that she was finally being put down. Luhan moved closer to Hyunae.

 

Luhan: Feeling better?

Hyunae: Ne.

Luhan: So what do we cook for dinner?

Hyunae: Well... I need to know if you're allergic to any foods.

 

(Caring wife Hyunae)

 

Seulong: She's very caring~.

Kim Nayoung: She has been raised well~.

 

Luhan: I'm allergic to seafoods.

Hyunae: Ah, arasseo. That means we will have a difficult time finding food if we ever go to Jeju or Busan. *chuckles*

Luhan: *chuckles* So what do we eat?

Hyunae: You want jjajangmyeon? (Dinner Choice #1: Jjajangmyeon)

Luhan: That's alright. Do you also want to eat something else?

Hyunae: I also like buldak. (Dinner Choice #2: Buldak)

Luhan: You wanna cook both?

Hyunae: If our remaining money would fit.

Luhan: Let's just settle for buldak. I haven't eaten that yet.

 

(Final Choice: Buldak)

 

Jinwoon: Good choice~.

 

Hyunae: Are you sure, Oppa? That's spicy.

Luhan: Well... Let's try making it mildly spicy.

Hyunae: Arasseo.

 

Luhan sits up and Hyunae does the same.

 

Hyunae: Oppa, do you know how to cook?

Luhan: I only know how to cook one dish.

Hyunae: Oh? What is it?

Luhan: It's...

 

(Anticipating)

 

Luhan: Ramyeon. (Instant noodles!)

 

Hyunae's anticipating smile turned into a disappointed sigh.

 

(Heol...)

 

MC 1: Aigoo, Luhannie. *laughs*

Seulong: Hyunae was really expecting a lot. *laughs*

 

Luhan: *laughs* Did you have high expectations?

 

Hyunae pokes his stomach and grumbles.

 

(Poke)

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Int.: You really can't cook?

Luhan: I don't think I can be trusted in the kitchen. There was this one time I accidentally set a fire in the kitchen of our dorm and I blamed it on Kris. *laughs*

 

(Poor Kris ;_;)

 

Int.: Why did you have expectations?

Hyunae: Who knows if Luhan can cook well. When he said that he only knows how to cook ramyeon... *sighs* (Aigoo...) Well, he doesn't have to worry. I'll handle cooking from now on.


 

Hyunae: If I wasn't your wife (If I wasn't your wife...), you would've probably burnt the entire kitchen (You would've burnt the kitchen).

 

Luhan smiles sheepishly and pinches Hyunae's cheek.

 

Luhan: Thank God my beautiful wife cooks well~.

Hyunae: *blushes and gives Luhan a small smile* Well... Do you know how to cook rice? Or at least using a rice cooker?

Luhan: Yeah, I do.

Hyunae: Aigoo, you still have a lot to learn in cooking.

Luhan: What do you want to do now?

Hyunae: It's still 3 o'clock. You want to see the gifts?

Luhan: Ok~.

 

Hyunae and Luhan go downstairs to the living room. Luhan gets the gifts while Hyunae sits down on the couch. Luhan made sure to hide the secret gift somewhere Hyunae wouldn't find it. Then, Luhan sits down next to Hyunae and places the gifts on the floor.

 

Hyunae: *randomly* PD-nim didn't put a soccer field in our house. (Sad)

Luhan: PD-nim already spent a lot of money on our house.

 

(Give PD-nim's wallet a break)

 

MC 2: This scene is like a parent scolding a spoiled child. *chuckles*

 

Hyunae chuckles and they get their gifts.

 

Hyunae: Who starts first?

Luhan: I'll go first.

 

Luhan opens the first paper bag and takes out the pajamas that he bought.

 

Luhan: Jjan~!

Hyunae: Wah, kyeopta~.

Luhan: These were also from the same store. *takes out the couple shirts and socks*

Hyunae: *laughs* The shirts are so cool.

Luhan: *sings in English* Don't go bacon my heart~.

Hyunae: *sings in English* I couldn't if I fried~.

 

They laugh and put the shirts down.

 

Hyunae: Oppa, let's wear these when we go to the supermarket.

Luhan: Arasseo.

Hyunae: I'll open my gifts now.

 

Hyunae opens the first bag, but doesn't take out the gift.

 

Hyunae: Yeobo...

Luhan: Ne?

Hyunae: You know when brothers-in-law (EXO) said that they want us to have a baby?

Luhan: *widens his eyes* Uh... N-ne... (Gulps)

 

MC 2: Now what is he thinking about?

 

Hyunae slowly, then all at once, took out the gift.

 

(It's the Totoro stuffed toys!)

 

When Luhan saw the gifts, he sighed in relief and rested his head on the arm of the couch.

 

Jinwoon: What was he thinking?

Seulong: Aigoo, what is with this couple today?

 

Hyunae: What were you thinking about?! (What were you thinking about?!)

Luhan: *stutters* I-i t-thought... (Blubbering)

Hyunae: If you were thinking about something else, (repeating Luhan's words) you need to get your head out of the gutter.

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Int.: What did you think the gift was?

Luhan: *sighs* (Embarassed) You don't even want to know...


 

MC 2: He must've thought she bought lingerie. (Lingerie)

Jinwoon: Mwo? (Mwo?)

Seulong: You're too young to understand, Jinwoonie.

Kim Nayoung: Luhan must've thought it was the honeymoon already. *sighs* (You need to stop thinking about those things, Luhan.)

 

Hyunae: Meet our babies~.

 

(The stuffed toys are their children)

 

Luhan is still dazed from the situation earlier but he takes one of the stuffed toys in his arms and hugs it.

 

Luhan: What are their names?

Hyunae: You're holding our son, Totoro. (Son Totoro) And this... *takes the other Totoro stuffed toy* This is our daughter, Totora. (Daughter Totora)

 

Luhan looks at Hyunae in confusion.

 

(...)

 

Kim Nayoung: Mwo...? (Hyunae is a bit off...)

 

Luhan: (Doesn't mind Hyunae's randomness) How can we differentiate between Totoro and Totora?

 

Hyunae takes out a ribbon from her pocket and ties it into a ribbon on one of Totora's ears.

 

Hyunae: Now she's a girl.

 

Seulong: Aigoo, Hyunae... *chuckles*

 

(The natural aegyo of Song Hyunae)

 

Luhan laughs at Hyunae's cuteness and puts Totoro in between him and Hyunae. The latter puts Totora next to Totoro.

 

(Luhan and Hyunae's babies: twins Totoro and Totora)

 

Luhan: Do you have other gifts?

Hyunae: Ne.

 

Hyunae takes out the slippers and the aprons.

 

Luhan: Wah~. You really want me to cook with you.

Hyunae: When I was a kid, I always see my eomma and appa cook together. Since then, if I ever got married, I want my husband to cook with me.

 

After hearing Hyunae express her wish, Luhan gently pulls Hyunae towards him until her head rests on his lap.

 

(Luhan puts Hyunae's head on his lap)

 

Kim Nayoung: Their skinship makes me jealous!

Jinwoon: Let's do it too, hyung *tries to rest his head on Seulong's lap*

Seulong: *pushes Jinwoon away* Hajima.

MC 1: Poor Jinwoon. *laughs*

 

Hyunae blushes and Luhan places his hand on Hyunae's cheek.

 

Luhan: I'll cook with you anytime in any day.

 

Hyunae chuckles and covers her blushing face with her hands.

 

(Greasy husband Luhan strikes again)

 

Hyunae: (Changes the topic) What time is it now?

Luhan: *takes a look at his watch* 4 o'clock.

Hyunae: Should we go to the supermarket now?

Luhan: Ne, I think we should go now.

 

The LuHyun couple stands up and get ready for their trip to the supermarket.

 

Hyunae: Don't forget the shirts.

Luhan: Arasseo, arasseo.

 

Night is slowly falling and Hyunae goes down the stairs wearing the t-shirt with the egg on it. Then, Luhan follows wearing the t-shirt with the bacon on it. They get their coats and they head out the door. The van is waiting for them and they hop in. Then, the van makes its way to the supermarket.

 

(The LuHyun couple are off to buy ingredients for Hyunae's buldak)

 

Once they arrive at the supermarket, they hop off the van and they walk to the entrance.

 

Hyunae: *under her breath* Dyururururururu~.

Luhan: What does "dyururururururu" mean?

Hyunae: Your fans call you "deer," right?

Luhan: Ne... And?

Hyunae: Eomma always talked to me in English when I was a toddler. We saw a deer, which is actually my favorite animal, in the zoo and she told me to say "deer" in English. I was a toddler that time and I was learning words. Instead of "deer," I said, "dyururu." (Dyururu~) I just remembered that memory today.

 

Kim Nayoung: Ah. (Ah~) That can be their new couple name!

MC 1: That's a good idea! Usually the couple names would just be their names merged together.

MC 2: "Dyururu Couple" would be very unique.

Jinwoon: But "LuHyun" is already the official couple name.

MC 2: Then "Dyururu" can be the other one. Why not?

 

Luhan: *chuckles* Dyururu?

Hyunae: Dyururu.

 

They enter the supermarket and get a cart. Hyunae and Luhan go find the chicken first. Hyunae gets chicken that weighs one pound.

 

Hyunae: We have rice at home, right?

Luhan: Ne. I checked the kitchen before we dressed up.

Hyunae: Oh, arasseo. Rice is a bit expensive these days.

 

Then, they get the mild hot pepper flakes, mild gochujang, rice syrup, cooking oil and soy sauce. They also get green onion, garlic, ginger and a pack of kimchi.

 

Luhan: Is that all?

Hyunae: Ne~.

 

They go to the cashier and pay for the items. Then, they go back to the van with their groceries.

 

(Grocery Shopping: COMPLETE)

 

The couple go back to their house and start cooking buldak.

 

Luhan: Here~. *gives Hyunae her apron and puts it on her*

Hyunae: Gomawo~.

 

Luhan puts on his apron and ties it in the back. He also ties Hyunae's apron and they start cooking. Luhan first makes the rice and Hyunae starts making the paste for the buldak.

 

(The LuHyun couple start to cook!)

 

After washing the rice and adding the right amount of water, Luhan puts it in the rice cooker and turns it on. Meanwhile, Hyunae cuts the chicken into cubes and mixes it in the paste.

 

Luhan: What do I do now, Baobei?

Hyunae: *not facing Luhan* (Focused) Please set the table and prepare the kimchi.

 

(Immersed in their work)

 

Luhan gets the placemats and utensils from the cabinets. He places them accordingly on the breakfast bar. Then, he gets the plates and places them on top of the placemats. He prepares the kimchi in a small bowl and puts it in the center of the breakfast bar. The buldak Hyunae is making is already cooking.

 

(Delicious buldak starting to cook~)

 

MC 1: That looks really delicious!

Jinwoon: Ah, I'm hungry now...

 

Hyunae sets the timer to ten minutes and covered the cast iron lid with a normal pot lid.

 

Hyunae: I'm surprised that they also put in a cast iron pot and pan in the kitchen.

 

(PD-nim has really overworked himself)

 

Hyunae: *to PD-nim* Kamsahabnida, PD-nim for your hard work~. *bows 90 degrees*

PD-nim: *chuckles* (You're welcome, Hyunae~.)

 

Seulong: PD-nim really gave them a nice house and a lovely kitchen.

 

After a long while, both rice and buldak finished cooking. Hyunae gets a heatproof mat and places it on the breakfast bar. Wearing oven mitts, she removes the lid and placed it in the sink. Then, she gets the cast iron lid and quickly places it on the breakfast bar.

 

Hyunae: Ggeut~.

 

(Hyunae's delicious buldak is finished!)

 

Jinwoon: Masisseo!

 

When the rice finished cooking, Luhan gets a bowl and fills it with rice. He goes to the breakfast and he sees the buldak.

 

Luhan: *places the rice on the breakfast bar* That looks delicious~.

Hyunae: Sit down, Yeobo~. Jalmokgetseubnida~!

Luhan: Jalmokgetseubnida~.

 

They start eating the buldak with the rice and kimchi. Luhan inhales sharply due to the spiciness, but he still found it delicious. Hyunae also takes a bite with rice and kimchi.

 

Luhan and Hyunae: Eum~!

Luhan: It's spicy, but delicious.

Hyunae: I'm glad you like it. Thank you for cooking with me, Yeobo~!

 

Luhan smiles and continues eating. They continue to eat happily until their plates are clean from any food.

 

Hyunae: I'm full...

Luhan: Nado...

Hyunae: Help me wash the dishes.

 

Luhan nods and they start to clean the dishes. When they finished, they cleaned the kitchen counter and the breakfast bar.

 

(Cleaning together after a lovely dinner)

 

After cleaning, they sat on the piano bench as Hyunae promised to teach him a bit of the piano.

 

Hyunae: Do you know how to read notes, Oppa?

Luhan: Not really.

Hyunae: Hold on, I'll get a paper and pen.

 

Hyunae gets a paper and pen from PD-nim and goes back to Luhan. She draws a staff and writes a G-clef. Then, she writes the eight basic notes. She places it on the music rack and places her hands on the piano keys.

 

Hyunae: This is Do or C. *presses a piano key*

Luhan: *presses the C key* Ne...

Hyunae: This is D or Re. *presses a piano key*

 

Hyunae guides Luhan in reading notes and applying them to the piano keys. She helped him in memorizing the keys and he finally got it right after a few tries.

 

Hyunae: *claps* Yay, you memorized them~!

Luhan: Do you know any easy pieces?

Hyunae: Sure. I'll only play one for you since it's getting late.

Luhan: Arasseo.

 

​Hyunae starts playing a beginner's version of Für Elise. Luhan studies the way Hyunae plays and claps when she finished.

 

Luhan: Let's wash up for bed, Hyunae-yah.

Hyunae: Yeah, it's late already.

 

Luhan takes their luggages while Hyunae takes the gifts. The two head upstairs to their bedroom. Luhan washes up first and he dressed up in the pajamas he bought. Hyunae washes up and then dressed in the pajamas Luhan bought.

 

(Getting ready for bed~)

 

MC 1: Look at them in their couple pajamas~.

 

(Cute Dyururu Couple)

 

Hyunae: Ah, I almost forgot to give you this!

Luhan: Mwo?

 

Hyunae opens her luggage and gets two diaries from it.

 

(Hyunae has two diaries)

 

MC 2: This must be the last gift Hyunae has for the couple chest.

 

Luhan: Diaries?

Hyunae: Ne. I bought one for the each of us. I want us to write about our marriage.

Luhan: You must've written on yours already.

Hyunae: Ne, I did. Please write on it too~. *holds out her pinky*

Luhan: *interlaces his pinky with Hyunae's* Promise~.

Hyunae: Where's Totoro and Totora?

 

Luhan gives the stuffed toys to Hyunae and she places them on the daybed.

 

Luhan: *to Totoro and Totora* Sleep well, babies~.

Hyunae: *to Totoro and Totora* Jalja~.

 

Luhan and Hyunae lie down on their bed and pull the blanket over their bodies. They was a space between them since it was a bit awkward to sleep so close to each other.

 

Kim Nayoung: It's still a bit awkward for them to be that close to each other.

 

Luhan: Uh... Baobei... Why don't you move closer?

Hyunae: Huh...? Oh... Arasseo. *moves closer to Luhan*

 

When Hyunae was close enough, Luhan pulled her closer until her head was on his shoulder. He held her close and she did the same.

 

(Luhan holds her close)

 

Luhan sings her a song in some sort of lullaby.

 

Luhan: Oneulgateun bamimyeon~... Geudareul naui pume gaedeuk angoseo~...

 

Hyunae's eyes start to droop hearing Luhan sing to her.

 

(Hyunae is sleepy)

 

Luhan: Jalja, Baobei.

Hyunae: *sleepily* Jalja, Yeobo.

 

Then, they close their eyes.

 

(The LuHyun couple set off to dreamland in each other's arms)

 


Yo yo yo~! I AM BACK!

 

 

Dorawajwo~! I want you back, back, back, back, back~!

 

When I said that it was gonna be a party in my latest update, it's because I was literally in a party when I was updating this. My parents were holding a party with family friends and relatives and I was upstairs by myself updating. I'M CELEBRATING BECAUSE I FINALLY HAVE TIME TO UPDATE!

I want some music, drinks and you, my lovely chingus~.

 

 

Ah, I'm so happy~. Guys, Infinite is coming to the Philippines on November 7 and I don't have tickets. I'm practically a beggar right now because tickets in the Philippines are SO DAMN EXPENSIVE.

 

 

Another reason why it's a party is because...

IT'S SONG HYUNAE'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!

 

 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SPRING DAY'S MAKNAE!

It's my baby's birthday... *le cries*

When I will use gifs for Hyunae, I will sometimes use Do Hweji (ulzzang) or Bomi (Apink). Somehow, I imagine her as a mix of the two. I know it's kinda confusing so it depends on you if you imagine Hyunae as either Do Hweji or Bomi.

Anyways, after a long time, we shall finally have...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

EXO SPAM TIME!

 

Oh dear... *facepalm*

Leap into my arms, baby.

OH CRAP GUYS HOLD ON TO KRIS'S HAIR!

AYO WASSUUUUUUUP KREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEE?!

D.O: This peasant really...

Run like the wind, Ace!

Ugh... rude.

Suho-eomma, you're a chick right now... Not a wolf.

Sssssshhhhhhhh...

Looks like Jongin found Kyungsoo's Kaisoo stash...

Guyyyyyyssssss, Kyungsoo's gonna be a mom!

Panda will always be a panda.

Satansoo battle cry!

When peasant doubts your awesomeness...

Well crap...

Keep the pencil. It's Faber Castell.

Never say no to free drinks, guys.

Cute little babies~!

(D_O) N-ne... Oppa... omfg so y ugh im dead because of this noddle *dies*

Krisus doesn't need anymore peasants coming at him.

*waits for Christmas to witness this*

Oh my goodness...

EXOstar (?)

Mommy Suho: Yeollie, you have to go to school now.

Baby Chanyeol: *whines* ANDWAE!

I believe I can touch the sky~.

Kris-appa receiving too much love from his sons.

 

Alright, I gotta go now so I can cook some ramyeon. Bye~!

 

Notes:

1.) buldak - literally means "fire chicken"; a spicy chicken dish

2.) gochujang - hot pepper paste

3.) I don't know how to play the piano so forgive me if I didn't properly type in how one teaches someone how to play the piano.

4.) The song Luhan sang to Hyunae before they went to sleep was the song he sang in the sixth episode of EXO Showtime and it's called "If It's Like Tonight" by Park Jungwoon.

5.) I don't know what house I could use since it's in WGM Village so I used the one Taemin and Naeun used in WGM.

6.) My interior designing skills are so on point like what...

 

~ Kina