Episode 2: Meeting the Wife

우리 결혼했어요 (We Got Married): Luhan and Hyunae

(On a sunny afternoon at the main entrance of Everland Theme Park, a shuttle bus arrives.)

 

The shuttle bus comes to a stop and Luhan comes out, walking to the main entrance.

 

 

He notices the camera crew and smiles at them.

 

Luhan: *bows* Annyeonghaseyo~.

 

MC 1: Wah! Luhan is so handsome.

Kim Nayoung: He doesn't even look nervous to meet his wife.

 

The camera crew gives him an envelope and Luhan takes it. He opens it and pulls out the mission card.

 

Luhan: *reads the mission card* Today is the day you meet your lovely wife. She is wearing a red coat and black boots. So that she can recognize you as her husband, you will give her a pink tulip.

 

The camera crew gives Luhan the pink tulip for him to give to his wife. First, Luhan buys a ticket for himself and enters the theme park. Since it was already quarter to 2pm, there were a lot of people. He opened the map that came with his ticket and studied it. Once he was done studying, he makes his way to Four Seasons Garden. Luhan was walking casually as some fans spotted him.

 

Fans: Oppa~! (Oppa!)

Luhan: *turns to the fans with a surprised expression* (Huh?) *smiles and waves at the fans*

Fan 1: Oppa, congratulations on your marriage!

Fan 2: Oppa, fighting!

Luhan: Kamsahabnida! Saranghae! *makes a heart with his arms* (Oppa loves you all.)

Fans: *squeal in joy* (Kyaaaaaaaah!)

 

Seulong (2AM): It's a good thing that the fans are supportive of his marriage.

MC 2: That just made me remember something.

MC 1: Mwo?

MC 2: The first episode of the TeukSo Couple.

Kim Nayoung: Hehe, you're right.

Jinwoon (2AM): E.L.F. didn't want him to marry at first. They even cried as well.

Kim Nayoung: The studio must've been flooded with tears that time.

*The audience laughs*

 

(Earlier the very same day...)

 

The camera shows a scene that happened at 1:30pm. The shuttle bus to the main entrance of Everland Theme Park is speeding off to its destination. Inside the shuttle bus, the camera shows the back of a young woman.

 

(A classy young woman rides the shuttle bus to the theme park.)

 

The camera shows her outfit.

 

 

(Red coat... Black boots... Could she be the wife?)

 

The shuttle bus comes to a stop and the mystery woman boards off. She enters the theme park and after a long walk, she arrives at Four Seasons Garden. She sits down on the bench and waits.

 

MC 1: Is she the wife?
 
MC 2: I don't know. Her face is blurred.
 
Kim Nayoung: PD-nim, show her face already!
 
 
The camera slowly starts to focus on her face.
 

CANDID INTERVIEW

Hyunae: Annyeonghaseyo, Spring Day's Song Hyunae-imnida

 

MC 1: Ah, it's Hyunae-ssi.

MC 2: Wah, yeppeuda~.

 

(The British-Korean main dancer of Spring Day, a hot rookie girl group. A gray-eyed girl-next-door who is a combination of cuteness and iness. She is Spring Day's Hyunae!)

 

Int.: How did you feel when you found out you were getting married?

Hyunae: When I received the envelope, I immediately brought the news to my eonnis (other members of Spring Day). All of us were really shocked. Well, since I'm already 20... I need to know what it's like when I'm married.

Int.: Ideal type?

Hyunae: I like athletic men. Also, I want him to appreciate my personality more than my appearance. 


 

MC 2: Actually Hyunae fits Luhan's ideal type.

Kim Nayoung: Wae?

MC 2: Luhan likes quiet and demure women and Hyunae is the quiet one in Spring Day.

Jinwoon: Is she your bias or something?

*audience laughs*

MC 1: Actually he's more into Spring Day's visual, Ryu Chohee-ssi.

MC 2: *covers his face in embarrasment* (Did I just dig my own grave?)

 

As Hyunae waits for her husband, the camera gives her a mission card. Hyunae takes the envelope and took out the mission card.

 

Hyunae: *reads the mission card* In order to recognize your husband, he is wearing a navy blue coat and is holding a pink tulip. While you are sitting down, try to spot him in the crowd.

 

Hyunae lets out a lazy sigh.

 

(Aigoo...)

 

Hyunae: Well... I'll do my best to spot him.

 

(Meanwhile...)

 

The camera shows Luhan who is already in Four Seasons Garden at a distance from Hyunae. When he spotted her, his jaw dropped.

 

(Pit-a-pat)

 

Luhan: It's Spring Day's Hyunae... *blushes*

 

Luhan makes his way towards Hyunae, who stood up from the bench and looked around but her back is still turned from Luhan.
 
 
(Luhan makes his way to his wife)
 
 
When Luhan was right behind her, he tapped her shoulder and in a flash, she turned around and saw him with wide eyes.
 
 
(They finally met~)
 

CANDID INTERVIEW

 

Int.: First impression of your wife...?

Luhan: I was really surprised. I never knew that I would be paired up with Song Hyunae. She is prettier in person... *blushes*

Int.: Where did you first see Hyunae-ssi?

Luhan: I saw her in Ingikayo and Music Bank. I never had the chance to talk to her, though.

 

Int.: First impression of your husband...?

Hyunae: It's EXO's Luhan... *shyly chuckles* When I received the envelope saying that I was going to participate in WGM, the hint card about my husband was a childhood photo. I recognized the boy in the picture as Luhan.


 

Luhan and Hyunae bowed to greet each other.

 

Luhan: (Shy) Annyeonghaseyo.
 
Hyunae: (Shy) A-annyeonghaseyo.
 
 
Kim Nayoung: It's really awkward since it's the first meeting.
 
Seulong: Ne.
 
 
Hyunae: Joeneun Song Hyunae-eyo. Mannaseo bangawoyo. *shakes hands with Luhan*
 
 
Jinwoon: Hyunae is so formal.
 
 
Luhan: Joeneun Luhan-eyo. Mannaseo bangawoyo.
 
Hyunae: So... You're my husband?
 
Luhan: Ne. And... You're my wife?
 
Hyunae: *chuckles* Ne.
 
 
(Meong...)
 
 
MC 1: Ah, it's so awkward!
 
MC 2: Luhan, talk to her!
 
 
Luhan: Let's sit down first.
 
Hyunae: Arasseoyo. *sits down on the bench with Luhan*
 
Luhan: Oh, I have something for you. *gives Hyunae the pink tulip*
 
Hyunae: Kamsahabnida. *takes the tulip*
 
Luhan: Did you sleep well?
 
Hyunae: Aniyo... I was so nervous about today so I couldn't sleep. What about you?
 
Luhan: I couldn't sleep either.
 
Hyunae: Oh, ok.
 
 

CANDID INTERVIEW

Luhan: I was really nervous when I talked to her for the first time. It was nerve-wrecking. But I really liked talking to her. At least I was able to keep up a conversation with her.

 

Hyunae: I was glad that we were able to have a conversation to make it less awkward. I really like talking to him. Whenever I see him on TV, he seemed so charismatic. As we talked, I gradually got to know his personality better. He was easygoing and friendly. I immediately felt comfortable around him.


 

Hyunae: Did you... receive a hint card about me?

Luhan: Ne. I brought the photo. *takes Hyunae's childhood from his pocket and shows it to Hyunae*

 

Hyunae chuckled when she saw her own childhood photo.

 

Luhan: When was this taken?

Hyunae: I was eleven years old that time. I was preparing for a soccer game.

Luhan: So you like soccer?

Hyunae: Ne.

Luhan: I like soccer too~. Who's your favorite player?

Hyunae: I like Messi, Beckham and Rooney.


CANDID INTERVIEW

Int.: What did you feel when you found out that you and your wife share a love for soccer?

Luhan: I was thinking, "Oh, she actually likes soccer." Hyunae seemed really unique. To me, she isn't like most girls. She was more of the athletic type and she also has a sense of being feminine.

 

Int.: What did you feel when you found out that you and your husband share a love for soccer?

Hyunae: I was relieved. At least we have something in common. I can have someone to talk to about soccer other than B2ST-sunbaenims.


 

Hyunae: What was your reaction when you saw my childhood photo?

Luhan: I... I thought you were pretty.

 

Hyunae blushes at what Luhan said.

 

MCs and guests: *squeals at the scene*

Kim Nayoung: I'm so jealous. They really look good together!

 

Luhan: What about you? Did you receive a hint card about me?

Hyunae: Ne. *takes out the hint card about Luhan from her bag and shows it to Luhan*

 

Luhan let out a cough of embarrasment as he saw the hint about him given to Hyunae.

 

 

(A before-and-after photo of Luhan)

 

Jinwoon: Luhan is also handsome as a kid.

MC 1: I think the first thing Spring Day thought when they saw Luhan's photo was, "Who is that little prince?" (Who is that little prince?)

 

Hyunae: Wae? What's wrong?

Luhan: It's sometimes really embarrasing to let someone see my childhood photo... What was your reaction?

Hyunae: You have a cute smile.

 

Now it was Luhan's turn to blush.

 

Hyunae: Now that we're married, I think it is alright for us to drop formalities.

Luhan: Ne. You're right.

Hyunae: You go first.

Luhan: Uh... Hyunae-yah, what nickname should I give you since we're a married couple?

Hyunae: You can call me anything... *shyly* Oppa.

Luhan: *thinks deeply for a moment* How about I call you... Baobei? (Baobei)

Hyunae: Baobei?

Luhan: It's Chinese for baby. It's a common pet name for a loved one.

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Int.: What do you think of your pet name?

Hyunae: Johayo. (I like it.) It was a cute nickname to call your wife. It was rather intimate, though. *laughs shyly*

 

MC 1: I think this couple will date in real life.

MC 2: They really should.


 

Luhan: Your turn.

Hyunae: I know it's a bit old-fashioned, but I want to call my husband, "yeobo."

Luhan: Gwaenchanhayo. Are you hungry?

Hyunae: Ne. Let's find something to eat, Yeobo, then we can go stroll around.

Luhan: Arasseo, Baobei.

 

Luhan and Hyunae stood up from the bench and walk to a place where they can eat.

 


Yay! They finally met. My updates are slow and somehow irregular (I'm such a pabo-yah -_-) so if you just suddenly had a notification that I updated... Surprise! XD 

 

EXO SPAM TIME!!!

 

*catches flying kiss* 

Hehe the little deer looks so innocent

Well hello there, Sehun!

*sings Why So Serious by SHINee*

Heheheehhe Kai-oppa

Naughty Kim Jongin...

Let's eat chicken first

Derps unite!

 

Ok. Until the next chapter with more exo spams, good bye!

~ Kina