Episode 4: Ice Skating

우리 결혼했어요 (We Got Married): Luhan and Hyunae

MC 1: Welcome to...

MC 2:  Korea's greates variety show...

MCs: We Got Married!

Audience: *applauds* (Daebak~!)

MC 2: Besides us being your hosts, we have 2AM's Jinwoon and Seulong!

Jinwoon and Seulong: *bows* Annyeonghaseyo~!

MC 1: We also have Kim Nayoung!

Kim Nayoung: Annyeonghaseyo~!

MC 2: We also have two very special guests with us.

MC 1: Ne. Let's welcome SHINee's Key and Spring Day's Chohee!

Key (SHINee): Annyeonghaseyo, I'm SHINee's masterkey, Key~.

Chohee (Spring Day): Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Spring Day's princess, Chohee~. (Cute~)

 

Audience applauds for the two idols

 

MC 1: *to Key and Chohee* Have you watched WGM before?

Key: Ne, I have. I actually want to participate in it. *laughs*

Chohee: I've only heard of it when Hyunae got in. I feel kinda jealous of her. *laughs* I want to get married. (I want to get married~)

MC 1: Who do you want to marry?

Chohee: *shyly* SuJu's Siwon (Choi Siwon)

 

Jinwoon and Seulong laugh at MC 2.

 

MC 2: (Bitter)

Kim Nayoung: I wonder which couple are we watching now...

 


 

 

CHAPTER TWO: Getting to Know You...

 

 

The camera shows the winter sun was already setting in Seoul. In Cafe Mom's Cookie, a man sits at a table as if he was waiting for someone.

 

 

He notices the camera and waves with a smile.

 

Chohee: Oh, we're watching Hyunae today.

 

Then, a girl wearing a blue coat and bunny earmuffs enters the cafe and spots Luhan.

 

 

Seulong: Aw, Hyunae looks so cute~!

 

Hyunae: Yeobo~.

Luhan: *spots Hyunae* Annyeong, Baobei~.

 

Hyunae walks to her seat across him and sits down.

 

Luhan: You wore the earmuffs and gloves~.

Hyunae: I like them. *smiles*

 

Luhan and Hyunae order hot chocolate and sandwiches to fill their stomachs before going to their next destination.

 

Hyunae: *munches on her sandwich before speaking* Luhannie-oppa, where are we going after this?

Luhan: *looks up and smiles* It's a surprise... And it's the first time you called me "Luhannie-oppa."

 

Hyunae laughs and continues to eat. After the two finished eating, they paid for their meals and went outside. EXO's manager came to pick them up and take them to their destination. They sat in the car while the car is going to the destination.

 

Hyunae: I didn't ask you this on our first meeting. Who is your favorite member of Spring Day (Favorite member of Spring Day) and what is your favorite Spring Day song (Favorite Spring Day song)?

Luhan: Favorite member... You. (You)

 

Hyunae blushed at his answer.

 

MC 2: Actually I already know...

Kim Nayoung: Just continue watching.

 

Luhan: My favorite song is Twinkle Twinkle. (Twinkle Twinkle)

Hyunae: *sings* Seuljjeok seuljjeok barabojima panjjak panjjak nae ibsul barabojima~. *starts doing the dance of Twinkle Twinkle in her seat*

 

Chohee, Key, Jinwoon and Seulong: *sings* Johahaneun urisai meoreojilkkabwa~.

MC 2: *sings* Meoreojikka duryeoweo~.

MC 1: You really are a fan of Spring Day, aren't you?

Kim Nayoung: It's more fun to embarrass him about it now that Chohee-ssi is here.

MC 2: (I'm your biggest fan, Chohee~)

 

Luhan laughs at how cute Hyunae is right now.

 

Luhan: So who's your favorite in EXO and what's your favorite EXO song?

Hyunae: My favorite member is my Yeobo~. *smile*

 

Luhan smiles and hugs Hyunae.

 

(Hug~)

 

The girl giggled at what he did. Then, Luhan pulled away.

 

Hyunae: And my favorite song is What Is Love. (What Is Love)

Luhan: Korean or Chinese?

Hyunae: Both.

Luhan: *sings* I lost my mind... dang ni zou jin wo shixian jiu zai ni zhouwei zhengge shijie get in slow motion qing ni gaosu wo ruguo zheyang jiushi ai.

 

Kim Nayoung: Wow...

MC 1: Bravo~.

 

Luhan: I brought my gloves and earmuffs. *takes the earmuffs and gloves out*

Hyunae: Hehe, we really look like a couple. *puts earmuffs on Luhan's head and gloves on his hands*

Luhan: We got married, didn't we?

Hyunae: Ne, we got married. *smile*

 

The car is parked somewhere and the couple exits the car. Luhan assisted Hyunae in stepping out and covered her eyes when she was alread on the ground.

 

Hyunae: Oppa? What are you doing?

Luhan: Wait. I'll uncover your eyes when we're there.

 

Seulong: I may have underestimated his potential in becoming romantic.

Key: Yep, you have.

 

Luhan carefully led her to the location of their date. When they were there, Luhan uncovered her eyes.

 

Luhan: Jjang~!

Hyunae: Wah~! (Wah~)

 

 

(Lotte World's Ice Skating Rink!)

 


CANDID INTERVIEW

Luhan: I plan on taking Hyunae ice skating. (Ice skating)

Int.: Why ice skating?

Luhan: I want to take her on a typical winter date. I decided to take her to the ice skating rink in Lotte World.

 

Int.: What do you think of the date planned by your husband?

Hyunae: I was very happy. *smiles* Luhannie-oppa is that romantic. *giggles*


 

Seulong: It would be very romantic if Hyunae didn't know how to ice skate.

Key: Then Luhan would have to hold her everytime.

Kim Nayoung: That's really cute~!

Chohee: My baby sister is growing up~!

 

Luhan: Kaja?

Hyunae: Kaja~.

 

The couple change into ice skating shoes. When Hyunae was having difficulty in putting on the shoes, Luhan walks over to Hyunae and kneels in front of her. He puts her shoes on for her and secured the laces.

 

Luhan: Can you skate?

Hyunae: It's been a long time since I went skating so...

Luhan: Don't worry. I'll help you.

 

Once Luhan is finished with Hyunae's shoes, he helps her up and they enter the ice skating rink. Luhan holds her hand tightly.

 

Hyunae: *whimpers* Oppa...

Luhan: *skates in front of her and holds both of her hands* Don't worry. I got you. Bend your knees a bit so you'll balance.

Hyunae: *bends her knees* Ok...

Luhan: Glide one foot forward.

Hyunae: *glides her right foot forward* Ok.

Luhan: Now glide the other foot.

 

Hyunae nods. As she glided her left food forward, she lost her footing and was about to fall. Thankfully, Luhan caught her in his arms.

 

Kim Nayoung and MC 1: Kyaa~!

Seulong: This was definitely going to happen!

Key and Jinwoon: *hugs each other smiling* (So cute~!)

Chohee: Lucky little Song... *laughs*

 

Hyunae: *still holding on to Luhan tightly* Ah, eottokhe?! *laughs*

Luhan: It's ok, Hyunae-yah. You can do it.

 

Hyunae tries skating one more time with Luhan's help. Then, Hyunae let's go of Luhan's hand and skates on her own.

 

Hyunae: Oppa, look! I'm skating~!

 

Luhan laughs and skates along with Hyunae. They skate for a while and had laughs. When they got tired, they returned to where they left their shoes. They removed their skates and put on their shoes. After putting on her shoes, Hyunae grabbed some warm drinks for the two of them from a vending machine nearby.

 

Hyunae: *goes to Luhan* I have some warm juice for you. *gives drink to Luhan*

Luhan: Oh, gomawoyo.

Hyunae: I'm hungry... *opens her drink and takes a sip*

Luhan: Me too... What do you want to eat?

Hyunae: *thinking deeply* Samgyeopsal (samgyeopsal), kimchi (kimchi), ddeokbokki (ddeokbokki), kimbap (kimbap), dalgona (dalgona)...

 

Key: Is Hyunae that hungry?

Chohee: She and Jessamine (Spring Day's rapper) are always hungry. Hyunae says all her favorite food when she's hungry.

Jinwoon: Do you have to get her favorite food?

Chohee: She'll eat anything.

 

Luhan: *laughs* Arasseo, arasseo. Let's get something to eat.

Hyunae: Food~! Assa~!

 

The couple go to a restaurant called Bowl at the ground level of the shopping area. They order samgyeopsal, kimchi and bibim guksu. Luhan and Hyunae ate their meals happily.

 

Kim Nayoung: Now I'm hungry.

MC 2: All of us are.

 

(The two eat their delicious meals happily.)

 

Hyunae: Yeobo, what are we going to do after this?

Luhan: I don't know. What do you want to do?

Hyunae: Oh! Let's get dalgona. (Dalgona)

 

Seulong: Oh, dalgona~.

 

Luhan: What's that?

 

MC 1: He doesn't know what dalgona is?!

Jinwoon: He's from China, you know.

MC 1: (Oh...)

Key: *laughs* (Luhan is Chinese.)

 

Hyunae: It's a cookie made of white sugar and baking soda. On our way here, I saw a dalgona stand. It's not far anyways.

Luhan: Ok. Let's get dalgona after this.

 

After finishing their meals, they exited Lotte World and EXO's manager took them to the dalgona stand. Luhan and Hyunae exited the car and walked to the dalgona stand.

 

Hyunae and Luhan: *to the vendor* Annyeonghaesyo, ahjumma.

Vendor: Annyeonghaseyo~.

Hyunae: Two dalgonas, please?

 

The vendor made two dalgonas. One with a heart shape and the second with a bunny shape. She gave the two dalgonas to Hyunae and Hyunae gave the dalgona with the heart shape to Luhan.

 

Hyunae: Oppa, before you eat, I'll show you something.

 

Hyunae puts her dalgona on the dalgona game table. She removes her gloves and takes the needle on the table.

 

Hyunae: Eating dalgona is also a game. You have to carve out the shape in the center and if you succeed, you get the dalgona for free. Am I right, ahjumma?

Vendor: Ne, agasshi. *smiles*

 

Hyunae carefully carved out the bunny shape using the needle.

 

(Serious Hyunae)

 

MC 1: Chohee-ssi, rate your members from best to worst when it comes to playing the dalgona game.

Chohee: The best is Hyunae (Best: Hyunae), second is me (2nd: Chohee), third is Jessamine (3rd: Jessamine), fourth is Saeron-eonni (4th: Saeron) and the last is Natsuki (Worst: Natsuki)

MC 2: How many dalgonas has Natsuki-ssi carved out?

Chohee: Natsuki carves the simpler ones. If she carves the difficult ones like a bunny shape, she gets clumsy. Whenever we eat dalgona, we give Hyunae the ones with the complicated shapes.

Key: I feel bad for Natsuki's wallet. (I feel bad for Natsuki's wallet.)

Chohee: *laughs* (I'm sorry, Natsuki-yah~.)

 

Hyunae finishes carving out the shape and shows it to Luhan.

 

MC 1: Daebak~!

 

Luhan: Woah...

 

(Dalgona bunny carved out perfectly!)

 

Hyunae: Now you try it *gives Luhan the needle*

 

Luhan removes his gloves and takes the needle. He puts his dalgona on the game table and starts carving out the heart shape. So far, he was doing fine. Then, Luhan accidentally cracked the heart shape.

 

Jinwoon: Aish... He lost!

 

(Lose...)

 

Luhan: Aw... (Sulks)

Hyunae: *holds Luhan's hand* It's ok. I'll pay for your dalgona.

 

Hyunae pays for Luhan's broken dalgona and they eat the snack.

 

Vendor: Are you two married?

Luhan: Ne. We're married. *holds Hyunae's hand and grins*

Vendor: Oh, congratulations~!

Luhan and Hyunae: Kamsahabnida~. *bows*

 

(Thank you, ahjumma~!)

 

Hyunae: We're going now. Jalgayo, ahjumma~! *bows with Luhan*

Vendor: Jalgayo, you two~!

 

Luhan and Hyunae go back to the car and the car moves back to the city of Seoul.

 

Hyunae: Did we exchange numbers already?

Luhan: No we didn't.

Hyunae: Do you want to exchange numbers now?

Luhan: Where's your phone?

 

Hyunae and Luhan exchanged their phones and typed in their numbers. Then, they gave back their phones to each other.

 

Hyunae: Oppa, I will prepare a surprise for you on our next meeting.

Luhan: *smiles* Arasseo.

Hyunae: So keep track of your phone. *smiles mischievously*

Luhan: Ne, Baobei~.

 


Boring filler, I know. But the next episode will be very significant, I promise. 

And yes...

EXO SPAM TIME!

Good lord... Xiumin! XD

Derp surprises the owl.

Work it, ladies!

The food! *cries*

Get up, motherf-ckers!

Don't deny that you want those dorky y boys in your room

*le dead when oppa blows some smooches*

A tearful reunion between a mother and son.

 

Ok! Kai has a question for you, my dear chingus.

You wanna meet him? Until the next chapter! :)

 

~ Kina