Episode 1: Who is the Husband?

우리 결혼했어요 (We Got Married): Luhan and Hyunae

MC 1: Annyeonghaseyo! *bows with MC 2*

MC 2: Welcome to Korea's greatest variety show...

MC 1 and MC 2: We Got Married!

 

Audience applauds loudly.

 

MC 2: This season of WGM, everyone got more excited than usual.

MC 1: Ne, it feels like we're in SNSD's concert. Everyone is pumped to see what is expected today~.

MC 2: We have guests today. Please introduce yourselves.

Jinwoon (2AM): Annyeonghaseyo, 2AM's Jinwoon-imnida.

Seulong (2AM): Annyeonghaseyo, 2AM's Seulong-imnida.

Luna (f(x)): Annyeonghaseyo, f(x)'s Luna-imnida.

HyunA (4Minute): Annyeonghaseyo, 4Minute's HyunA-imnida.

MC 2: We're so glad you're here because we would like to share with you our happiness for the new season.

Seulong: *nods* Ne, I'm excited too~.

MC 1: Now that we are all here and ready to know who are the newlyweds for this season, let's go see these newlyweds.

MCs and guests: Kaja~!

 

 


 

 

CHAPTER 1: Newlyweds

 

 

The camera shows an apartment building's exterior from the ground.

 

Luna: That apartment building looks familiar...

HyunA: Waeyo?

Luna: Wait... *widens her eyes in realization* I live there! The wife/husband is from SMEnt.

Jinwoon: Jinjjayo?

MC 2: Are you sure, Luna-ssi?

 

The camera then shows the front door of a certain apartment. One of the cameramen placed the red mailbox of WGM by the door and rings the doorbell. Someone opens the door and bows to the camera crew when he saw them.

 

(?): Annyeonghaseyo~!

MC 1: It's EXO's Xiumin!

MC 2: Luna-ssi was right~.

Luna: *smiles* (Proud~)

 

Xiumin notices the mailbox and takes it. He carries it inside the dorm and places it in the living room. The rest of EXO, specifically EXO-M, spotted the mailbox and curiously looked at it.

 

Kris: What's that? *points at the mailbox as he sits down on the couch with the other members*

Xiumin: I don't know... *opens the mailbox and takes out the envelope inside it*

Tao: Isn't that... *snaps his fingers as he thinks deeply* from that show...?

Chen: Ah! WGM, isn't it?

Lay: One of us is getting married?!

Luhan: Wah... jinjja?

 

Xiumin gives the envelope to Kris since he is the leader. Kris opens the envelope and takes out the card inside it.

 

Kris: *reads the card* "Dear                          , congratulations on becoming one of the new husbands of We Got Married! You shall meet your wife in a very special place (please refer to Photo #2 inserted in the envelope) tomorrow at 2:00 pm. If you want a hint about your wife, she is a beautiful idol and you get her childhood photo (please refer to Photo #1 inserted in the envelope). May you have a fruitful marriage. Love, WGM staff."

Chen: I think we need to scratch out the part covering the husband's name.

Luhan: *suddenly finds a coin in his pocket* Here's a coin. *hands the coin to Kris*

 

Kris starts to scratch the latex covering the husband's name.

 

(Scratch, scratch, scratch)

 

EXO-M: (Anticipating)

Kris: *finishes scratching off the latex and reads the hidden name* Omo... *starts to laugh* (kekekekekekekeke)

Tao and Lay: Wae, wae, wae? *reads the name and they start to laugh* (kekekekekeke)

 

(The name of the hidden husband suddenly makes the members burst into laguhter)

 

Luhan: What's wrong?

Tao: Lu-ge, I think you better read the letter.

 

Tao hands the letter to Luhan.

 

Luhan: Woah! (Woah!)

 

The hidden husband is actually himself.

 

MC 1: Omo, Luhan-ssi is the husband!

 


 
CANDID INTERVIEW
 
Luhan: Annyeonghaseyo, EXO Luhan-imnida.
 
 

(Member of one of the hottest rookie groups in Korea. From China with a handsome face and wonderful singing voice, he is EXO's Luhan!)

 

Int.: Have you ever heard of We Got Married?

Luhan: I've heard of it. I first learned about it when Victoria-sunbaenim participated in it. But I don't know a lot about it.

Int.: How did you feel when you found out you're getting married?

Luhan: I was shocked and nervous. I don't know who my wife will be and I don't know if she'll be happy with me as her husband.

Int.: Ideal type?

Luhan: I like quiet and demure girls. Age doesn't really matter to me but younger girls are cute. When you're with someone younger, you just want to protect her. It makes you manly. (Younger wife = Manly Luhan)


 

Chen: Good luck in getting married, hyung.

Lay: I wonder who the wife is...

Kris: There's a hint card in the envelope. Also, in the letter, the wife is an idol.

Lay: Park Shinhye?

Chen: Bae Suzy?

Tao: Andwae! (Andwae!) Not Suzy-ssi! *stands up from his place*

 

MC 2: Let's hope it's not Suzy, Tao.

HyunA: She's younger than Luhan after all.

 

Xiumin: Let me see the hint card.

 

Kris gives Xiumin the envelope and Xiumin takes out both hint cards. He looks at the hint card about the mystery wife.

 

Xiumin: Woah...

Tao: *looks at the hint card over Xiumin's shoulder* Wah, yeppeuda~!

Luhan: Mwo? *looks at the picture of the wife*

 

(Pretty childhood picture of the mystery wife)

 

Chen: Omo, she plays football too!

Lay: Aw, they're meant to be!

 

Luhan blushed at the statements of Lay and Chen. He took the second hint card from Xiumin. It said in the letter that he was supposed to meet her tomorrow at 2pm somewhere and the second hint card is where he is supposed to meet her.

 

Kris: Is that where you're supposed to meet her? *takes the second hint card*


(Meeting Place: A beautiful garden filled with tulips of different colors)

 

Luhan: Ne. Do you know where that is?

Chen: I think I know where that is... Wait a minute... *takes out his phone and searched in Google for the picture* There! It's the Four Seasons Garden in Everland Theme Park.

Luhan: What should I do when I meet my wife?

Xiumin: Just be yourself.

Kris: And be a gentleman towards her like pull her chair for her to sit, secure the seatbelt on her in the car and other stuff like that. (Pull her chair for her to sit... Secure the seatbelt on her in the car... etc.)

 

Seulong: Isn't Luhan the second oldest in EXO?

Luna: Ne. Waeyo?

Seulong: I thought he would naturally know these things...

MC 2: Yah, just because he is the second oldest, it doesn't mean that he knows everything.

Jinwoon: Aigoo... *pokes Seulong's head*

MC 1: *laughs*

 

Chen: Give her a small gift as well. Maybe like a hairclip, a small stuffed toy...

Luhan: Wow... I'm so clueless when it comes to stuff like this.

Tao: Don't worry, Lu-ge. You can do it.

Lay: Lu-ge, fighting!

 


Official first chapter! Sorry if it's crap. I warn you all that updates are SLOW. Never fear! Summer is almost near so more time for updating. Thank you for reading. :)

~ Kina