Week 1; Day 7

House Keeper.

Jiyong opened his eyes and looked around him. He was startled by the unusual surroundings and he sat up in bed. He noticed a tanned back next to him and he saw Seunghyun laying there, his face buried in the pillow under him, light snores made their way to Jiyongs ears. Jiyong smiled and laid back down, pulling the blanket over them.

When Seunghyun woke up, he saw Jiyongs head resting on his chest. A smile grew on his lips until he realized he wore no shirt. He wasn't ready to show Jiyong his bare upper body, he was too shy. In his whole life only a few persons had seen him and they have been his mother, his father and his elementary school classmembers during swimming lessons. And well, his ex girlfriend, Yoona. He didn't want to think about her. He shoved her picture out of his mind and turned back to Jiyong. Immediately, the smile returned and he didn't want to ruin the sight but he wasn't ready to show himself to Jiyong. So he reached to the ground next to him and he had to move his body a bit. He automatically stopped when he felt something between his legs. . Jiyongs leg was placed there and now as he moved, it rubbed at his crotch. He hissed and tried to grab the shirt on the ground without moving his bottom but it was kinda hard. He sighed and moved really slowly to not wake Jiyong up and to not make himself more erected than he already was. 

Eventually, he managed to take his shirt but he ended up with a hard-on which he couldn't take care of now. He sighed and pushed Jiyong a bit from him for pulling on his shirt. Gently, he pulled Jiyong in his arms and brought him close to his now clothed chest before falling asleep again.

Warm breath hit him and he woke up to a soft pair of lips drowning his face in sweet light kisses. Seunghyun opened his eyes and faced Jiyong howering above him. Their eyes met and Jiyong smiled.

"Happy birthday Hyunnie~", he cooed and placed a kiss on his forehead. Seunghyun was dazed by his loving behaviour and let himself go, reaching up and cupping Jiyongs face, pulling him down in a sweet kiss. He felt Jiyong smiling and he let go of him, seeing his cute flustered pink cheeks. Jiyong was dazed like him and he circled his arms around the small figure above him, pulling Jiyong down on his body. Jiyong squeaked at the sudden action and giggled in the elders neck. 

"Thanks for a perfect birthday present.", Seunghyun whispered.

"That was nothing..."

"Of course that was something!"

"I would give you something more precious but I don't have anything..."

"Jiyong. What you gave me is really precious to me. I don't need anything else. I only need you by my side. That I can spend time with you is a precious gift to me. I don't need anything else."

Jiyong blushed and Seunghyun felt fingers clenching in his shoulders. Seunghyun smiled and carressed Jiyongs back.

"You don't wear a shirt.", he stated.

"No."

Seunghyun found himself getting hotter and he buried his face in Jiyongs shoulder.

"Let's get up.", he said after a while.

"What are we going to do today? It's your birthday so say something."

"I suggest we bake a cake like I told you yesterday. And I want to go to the Sea life park."

"Sea life?", Jiyong got up and frowned. He didn't mind the fact that he sat on Seunghyuns crotch, making the man under him inhale loudly. 

"Are you okay?", he asked worried. Seunghyun nodded a bit and sat up before Jiyong could move further on him. 

"Yes I am. Let's get up before it's too late."

"Hyunnie it's half past seven."

"Doesn't matter."

Seunghyun wrapped his arms around Jiyong and stood up, lifting the younger with him. Jiyong instinctively circled his arms around the house keepers neck and his legs around the others waist. He hummed as he was carried out of the room. 

Seunghyun carried the boy to his room and opened the door, throwing Jiyong on the bed. Jiyong didn’t let go of his neck and waist, so he fell down with Jiyong. The younger giggled and there wasn't any intention to let Seunghyun go. Joy was glistening in his eyes as he pecked Seunghyuns cheek and finally let go of him. The elder smiled and got up, leaving the room.

"Get ready there."

Jiyong nodded and hummed as a response, getting up from the bed. He searched for some clothes and pulled on the new sweatshirt which was a few sizes too big. He stood in front of the mirror and looked at his reflection, lifting an arm, seeing that the sleeve indeed was too long. He shook his head. If Seunghyun had bought this oversized piece of clothing for him, he must like it, right? Jiyong went in the kitchen, seeing Seunghyun at the stove, preparing pancakes.

"Aww~ it's your birthday, why are you doing the whole work?", he asked. 

"Are you able to produce them without burning them?", Seunghyun replied and turned around to look at Jiyong. His gaze froze as he noticed Jiyong wore the oversized sweatshirt. Jiyong eyed him with a small innocent smile and Seunghyun turned around before getting hard again. Seriously, these last days his body liked playing with him, a lot. 

He placed a plate with pancakes in front of Jiyong and sat across him, starting to eat. 

"So baby, get up. We don't want to be late at the Sea life park!", Seunghyun said once they were finished.

"Definitely not!", Jiyong jumped off the table and made his way to the bathroom. Seunghyun smiled while shaking his head. Jiyong sure was a cute one. He was glad that he made the decision to finally enter this house not using any illegal way. Though he would never have done it. He wasn't the criminal type. He had observed Jiyong for a long time now and he was just glad that he was able to be with him. That Jiyong accepted him. That he didn't have to look from far away anymore. He was glad that he decided for Jiyong and not for Yoona. Though being with Yonna would be easier. She was only a year younger that him. Jiyong was ten years younger and he was still living with his parents. The parents were a big obstacle between them. Though Seunghyun and Jiyong had their happy time right now, his parents would come back one day and they definitely would be against any relationship existing between them instead of maybe friends. Seunghyun was wondering why they even ordered a house keeper. Adding the fact that they didn't knew him. Did they care this less about their own son? He could get kidnapped by him or he could get . Jiyong was a cute boy. And Seunghyun was sure that every other man would attack Jiyong more or less. Jiyong was just too innocent, he was too attackable.

Seunghyun had just finished the dishes when Jiyong entered the kitchen and hummed for attention.

"I am ready."

"Okay. Go get your shoes. We will be going now."

By the time they arrived at the Sea life park, it was half past nine. Seunghyun paid entrance and pulled Jiyong with him.

"Sorry that I can't pay entrance but my parents didn't gave me anything.", Jiyong pouted.

"It's okay baby."

"But it's your birthday! You are supposed to get presents!"

"I have my present already beside me.", Seunghyun said, smiling at Jiyong.

"What is it then?", Jiyong asked curiously and looked around Seunghyun to find said present. Seunghyun chuckled and ruffled Jiyongs hair.

"Silly, you are the present. And now stop complaining, I wanna have fun here!", Seunghyun pulled dumbfounded Jiyong with him.

He was the present? Did Jiyong hear right? A smile grew on his lips and he followed the man.

They left the Sea life park hand in hand. They swung their entertwined hands between them back and fourth.

"That was fun!", Jiyong laughed. 

"Yes it was.", Seunghyun replied with a glued grin on his face. They sat in the car and drove back home. A comfortable silence lingered between them during the ride back home and when they entered the house, Jiyong got back to his cheerful self.

He sat at the table in the kitchen and watched Seunghyun getting the things he needed to bake a cake. The time showed 4 pm. 

"Okay I got everything."

"Don't you wear an apron?"

"Oh yes!", Seunghyun remembered and turned around to get the apron he had brought. He shoved it over Jiyongs head and spinned him to do a bow at his back.

"Why do I get it?"

"I don't spill so much. I am not as clumsy as you are."

Jiyong pouted and turned away, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Hyunnie is a meanie! I hate you. Let me alone."

Seunghyun chuckled and back hugged Jiyong, pulling him close to his chest. Jiyong struggled and Seunghyun let him free. The younger turned around and looked at the man. He patted his head and leaned down, pressing a kiss on his cheek.

"Little baby, don't be upset please~", he asked with pleading eyes. Jiyong couldn't resist and giggled, slapping Seunghyuns chest playfully.

"How can I?"

"Then let's start." 

"I am going to bake my first cream gateau!"

"With help."

"With help. Yes. Help me what should I do?"

Seunghyun chuckled and got behind Jiyong, taking all the ingredients they needed for the dough and placing them in front of Jiyong. 

"You need to weigh this stuff. Start with the flour."

Jiyong inspected the things in front of him to find out which was the flour. He found it and opened the paper package. He poured it on the scales until Seunghyun told him to stop.

"Alright, now you put that in a bowl."

Jiyong did as he was told.

"Next is sugar."

Jiyong found the sugar immediately and weighed it on the scales.

"Okay baby, now you need butter."

Jiyong opened the package and took a knife, cutting a piece off.

"Eggs."

"How do I put them inside?"

"Look, you take it in your hand and then you hit it on the rim of the bowl but don't let it fall inside. Then you place two fingers in the crack and break it open.", Seunghyun explained to him while demonstrating with an egg. Jiyong tried it successfully with the second egg.

"Good. Now you take the mixer and stir it."

Jiyong did it and he needed a long time until he was finished. 

"Good work. Now butter up the cake tin and then you pour it inside."

Jiyong did it. His hands were full of butter and he made a face at his greasy fingers. 

"Okay. I will put it in the oven. I don't want you to burn your pretty little fingers."

Jiyong watched how Seunghyun put the cake in the oven.

"Are we done?"

"No.", Seunghyun chuckled "We have to wait until it is ready, then it must cool down, we have to mix the cream and everything."

"How long does it take?"

"The cake is ready in 50 minutes, then another 30 minutes and I think 30 more for the cream."

"Oh god."

"Now now. We are starting with the cream so that it is ready when the cake is cold."

"Okay."

They made the cream, it had to rest for an hour in the fridge before getting on the cake. Jiyong sat on the couch next to Seunghyun, the tv was running and they watched a boring reality show. Jiyong felt sleepy and slowly, his eyes fell shut. He felt his head sinking on Seunghyuns shoulder before he fell asleep.

"Jiyong.... Jiyong wake up."

Jiyong slowly opened his eyes at a soft voice whispering in his ear.

"Nooo~ Hyunnie let me sleep..."

"Baby wake up, the cake is ready~"

Jiyong sat up and looked in Seunghyuns eyes. He wanted to continue with the cake!

"Okay I am awake! Ready to continue!"

Jiyong rushed in the kitchen and Seunghyun followed him with a smile. 

"What to do next?", Jiyong asked clueless.

"I put the cake there. We have to cut it. I will do it since it's risky."

Jiyong watched Seunghyun cutting the cake in the middle. They poured the prepared cream on it and Seunghyun let Jiyong spray patterns on it. His eyes widened at the finished work. There were cute patterns on, Jiyong actually was quite talented. But the writing in the middle made him speechless.

Happy Birthday Hyunnie

That was written there with many little hearts. Seunghyun noticed Jiyongs worried gaze and he locked eyes with the younger.

"What is it?"

"D-Do you like it?"

"Yeah.", he replied with a bright smile on his lips. Jiyongs face brightened and he smiled at the man behind him. 

"Okay let's put that in the fridge."

Seunghyun sat on the sofa and Jiyong was placed in his lap. Seunghyun was happy to spend this day with Jiyong. It was his birthday and Jiyong never went away from him even not for a minute. He was happy to be able to be with Jiyong. He gripped Jiyongs hips and pulled him closer. Oh how much he wanted to tell Jiyong that he had deeply fallen for him... Seunghyun sighed and buried his face in Jiyongs back.

"What is it Hyunnie?"

"It's nothing."

"Was your birthday not good enough?"

"Oh baby, that was one of the best birthdays I ever had."

"Really?"

"Yes. Now let's go to sleep. I hear how sleepy you are."

"Okay."

"Tomorrow is school."

"Aah yes."

"What is it?", he noticed the annoyed tone in the youngers voice.

"Nah there is just a girl."

Seunghyun inhaled barely noticable for Jiyong. What was with that girl?

"What's with her?"

"She annoys me... She always comes to me and wants me to spend my first time with her. I don't want that. But she won't let me go."

"Your first time?"

Jiyong blushed. Seunghyun could see it even from his back.

"Yes."

"You never slept with anyone?"

"No. I never had a partner."

"So you're a ?"

"Yeah."

Seunghyun couldn’t believe that never anybody wanted Jiyong. But he was so innocent. It was possible that nobody wanted him. Better for Seunghyun. 

"Did you kiss someone before?"

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Yeah. We kissed this morning."

"I mean before you met me."

"No."

"So I was your first?"

"Yes."

Jiyong got up and turned around, facing Seunghyun. He sat on his lap with the house keepers legs between his. Jiyong sat there on the man.

Seunghyun stared up in those glistening brown orbs he loved the most. Jiyong closed his eyes and fell on Seunghyun. The house keepers eyes widened and he sat up, pushing Jiyong away from him to face him. He was sweating and his forehead was burning. It was then that he noticed Jiyongs fast heartbeat.

"Jiyong?"

No answer. He got up and laid Jiyong down on the sofa. He hurried in the bathroom for getting a cold wet towel. He laid it on Jiyongs forehead and touched the youngers chest. His heartbeat slowed down a bit. Seunghyun sighed in relief and wrapped a blanket around Jiyong. Was he sick again? Seunghyun hoped that it was not so. He stayed beside Jiyong, kneeling on the ground. What was going on with Jiyong? He slowly got sleepy and closed his eyes before he fell asleep.

"Hyunnie..."

Jiyong tried to find the elders hands but he didn't find any of them. Seunghyun woke up from the roaming next to him. He saw Jiyong sweating there and he immediately got up to get a new wet towel. When he came back, Jiyong calmed down with the towel on his forehead.

"Hyunnie~"

Seunghyuns eyes widened as he heard Jiyong calling for him.

"Jiyong, I am here. Don't worry baby. I am here.", he grabbed Jiyongs hands and held them tightly.

"Hyunnie ah~", he moaned and panted hard, his chest moving violently up and down. Seunghyun felt himself pulled in Jiyongs arms and the younger held his neck tightly in his arms, nearly choking him. Seunghyun coughed and Jiyongs grip loosened a bit. The younger buried his face in the elders neck and Seunghyun felt how his breath slowly calmed down and a few minutes later, he heard even breathing from Jiyong. 

He sighed. And he blushed hard. Obviously, Jiyong had a wet dream about him. He lifted the younger and carried him in his room. With dark red face, he cleaned the younger without looking there. After that, he pulled off his clothes and climbed in bed next to Jiyong. He locked the younger up in his embrace and felt him nuzzling deeper in him. He smiled in bliss at his 'innocent' boy and fell asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

okay guys. Sorry. Short chapter...

This is just filling chapter...

I wanted to do it as good as possible but it didn't worked out as I wanted it.

Please don't leave this fic...

And please comment if you liked it or if I could do anything better.

Your support and your opinions are really important to me.

Now... I'm so sleepy I have to go. 

Good night my dear readers :*

Btw: I think, now you know why I choose the cake pictures for each chapter ;)

Hyunnie likes to bake ♥