Week 1; Day 4

House Keeper.

Seunghyun woke up, lying on Jiyong. Their fingers were still intertwined and Seunghyun smiled as he heard Jiyong silently snoring. He was cuddled in the blanket and whispered something. Seunghyun leaned down to hear the youngers words and he felt the heat leaving the younger. Immediately, he lay a hand on his forehead, only to feel the heat almost burning. He rushed up for taking the towel from the table, running in the bathroom to wet it. He didn't cared about Jiyongs whispers anymore.

"I love you... Seunghyun"

Seunghyun came back with the towel, it was drenched in cold water, and lay it on Jiyongs burning forehead. Jiyong made a face as the cold towel hit his forehead but he relaxed after a few seconds. Seunghyun left the livingroom again and went to get the phone for calling Jiyongs school. It was still early and school didn't started yet, so he called there to announce Jiyongs cold. After he was finished, he slowly stepped back into the livingroom. Jiyong patted his forehead and groaned quietly. Seunghyun smiled and walked to the younger to stop him from standing up. 

"Let me.", Jiyong whispered with ruined voice.

"No, I don't let you. You are ill."

"But school."

"No, you don't leave the house. I called the school. I told them you cought a cold.", Seunghyun said and lay his hands on the youngers shoulders. 

"Haa", Jiyong grabbed his throat and made a face because of the pain. He pulled at the elders hands to let him go but Seunghyun didn’t plan on ever letting him go. Instead of letting go, he pushed the younger down, now leaning over him and pressing him on the sofa. Their eyes locked and Jiyong enjoyed this moment with everything he had. He didn't knew why he was so attached to the elders eyes and his whole face but he knew he loved watching the house keeper. 

Seunghyun let go of one of Jiyongs shoulders. He used his hand to reach for Jiyongs face. As he reached it, he lay his hand on Jiyongs face and slowly carressed him with a gentle smile. Jiyong leaned in the touch and closed his eyes with a smile. He lifted his arms and wrapped them around the broad chest over him. Seunghyun was shocked because he didn't expect the younger to do this but he didn't stopped his carresses. He leaned down and lay his lips on Jiyongs plump ones. Jiyong felt it but he didn't opened his eyes, enjoying the delicate touch too much. He just kissed back weakly and he almost whined as Seunghyun let go of him. He let his eyes closed, afraid that it might was all a dream. Jiyong cuddled in the pillow under him and pulled Seunghyun down with him, nuzzling in the crook of the elders neck. After a few seconds, Seunghyun heard even breathing and Jiyongs light snores. He smiled and carressed the youngers hair slowly. He fell asleep in this uncomfortable position, he didn't wanted to leave his beloved. 

Jiyong opened his eyes and saw Seunghyun still lying on him. He hugged him tighter and breathed in his manly scent he loved so much. He hummed softly and nuzzled deeper at the elder. 

"Are you awake?", the deep voice reached his ears.

"Yes.", he whispered.

"Well, let me go okay?"

Jiyong shook his head and pulled Seunghyun closer, so close that heself had to stop breathing. He was strong for his cold but weak enough for the house keeper to get off his arms. Jiyong whined as the man unwrapped his arms around him. 

"Hey, I come back, alright? Don't worry I won't go away.", Seunghyun said with gentle voice and patted Jiyongs hair. He stood up and went to the kitchen. He had a little pain in his back because of the uncomfortable position he lay in but it was bearable. Thinking of wich tea he should make, he poured water in the boiler and turned it on. His researches in the kitchen let him decide on some black tea with milk. After a few minutes, the water was hot and he turned the boiler off for pouring the water in two cups with a teabag in each. He waited until the water was coloured brown and pulled the bags outside. Seunghyun found some milk in the fridge and opened it, putting some in the cups, after adding sugar. He carried the cups back to Jiyong in the livingroom and sat down on the sofa.

"Here.", he said and gave the younger one of the cups. Jiyong smiled and took it, wrapping his cute fingers around it. Seunghyun saw everything at the boy as cute, even his half opened eyes and his ill looking face. In Seunghyuns eyes he was a whole product of unbearable cuteness, wich made him kissing Jiyong sometimes even if he didn't wanted to. Jiyong was now wide awake and he smiled at the cup of hot tea he was holding in his hands.

"Can we do something together today?", he asked.

"No, you are ill. First recover, then we can do something together." 

"You are a meanie.", Jiyong said with sad voice and as Seunghyun looked at him, he saw a pout in the youngers face. He smiled and ruffled through his hair.

"We can play some games. Such like cards or monopoly. Is that alright?"

Jiyongs face brightened at the words of the elder and he smiled widely.

"Yes of course! Everything is fine unless it's not with you!", he said.

Seunghyun chuckled and stood up to get some games. When he came back, Jiyong already sat at the table, wrapped in the blanket. The younger giggled cutely as the man poked him in the side.

"You are a good boy.", he said and sat opposite of Jiyong at the table. They began playing some cards.

After two hours of playing games, Jiyong felt tired and his eyes were almost falling shut. Seunghyun noticed and chuckled at his cute Jiyong. He stood up, the younger didn't even noticed, and walked around the table. He grabbed Jiyong by his shoulders and gently pushed him on the sofa. The younger didn't do anything and nuzzled in the pillow under his head. Seunghyun smiled and stood up, going out of the livingroom. He decided on bringing Jiyong some sweets from a sweets store. He took his wallet and keys, pulled on his jacket and shoes and left the house. He was sure, Jiyong would sleep long. Oh, he was so wrong.

Jiyong walked on air, seeing Seunghyuns face smiling in front of him. The elder walked, looking back at Jiyong and reaching his hand out for the younger. Jiyong grabbed his hand and was pulled in an embrace. He enjoyed the strong arms that were wrapped around him. He felt warm and comfortable and hugged the elder back. Suddenly Seunghyun let go and pushed him away, smirking evilly. Jiyong watched him with disbelief and tears filling his eyes. 

"No... No please don't... "

Seunghyun went away and Jiyong ran after him, ran as fast as he could but he couldn't manage to reach the elder. He screamed his name over and over again until he fell to the ground, exhausted and panting. And he felt darkness wrapping around him.

Jiyong sat up on the sofa with eyes widened. He panted and he felt sweat running down his forehead. Slowly, he looked around in the livingroom. It was all a dream, he was relieved but he was afraid at the same time. 

"Seunghyun?", he whispered in the empty room. No answer came back, no deep voice reaching to his ears like a lullaby.

"Seunghyun?", he asked louder, but no answer came back. Jiyong whimpered and pulled the blanket closer around him. He shook his head and silently whispered the house keepers name over and over again until he fell in a dreamless sleep.

He woke up because of rumbling noise and slowly opened his eyes. He looked in deep eyes in front of him and as he noticed to whom they belong to, he felt his own eyes filling with tears. With a sob, he sat up and hugged the man tightly. Feeling hot and cold at the same time, he didn't knew what to do without Seunghyun. He sobbed in the tallers broad chest and felt arms wrapping around his thin waist. Jiyong cried and pulled at the elders shirt, trying to calm down by breathing in his scent and feeling everything of him. He touched everywhere he was allowed to, running his hands over the mans back and finally resting his hands in the dark black hair. 

"Shh, calm down. Everything is alright.", Seunghyuns soothing voice reaching Jiyongs ears. 

"Don't leave me", he sobbed but he already had calmed down a bit.

"I won't. Tell me, what happened."

"I dreamed about you. You left me in my dream. Please... I don't want you to leave, I need you..."

Seunghyuns eyes widened and he hugged Jiyong tighter.

"Why do you need me?", he asked in a whisper.

"I don't want somebody I love to ever leave again. One time is enough..." 

"What?", Seunghyuns eyes widened even more.

"When I was younger, I did something. I broke the neighbours houses window, because I played with a football and some friends on the street. My parents were angry at me and... And one evening, I heard them talking about me, they thought I was asleep and they thought about throwing me away, letting me be free for adoption. I was so scared, I thought my parents loved me, I thought they would love me even if I do something stupid one day."

Seunghyun listened and carressed Jiyongs back slowly.

"Until today, they didn't gave me away but I was afraid every night. I was afraid what was happening to me the next day."

They sat a few moments in silence there and Seunghyun finally rose his voice.

"Tell me why you are afraid of me leaving you."

"Because you are the first one after a long time to treat me so gently and loving I wished for a long time. I thought we are just friends but I think I love you more than a friend."

Seunghyuns eyes widened and he nuzzled in the crook of the youngers neck, kissing him softly. 

"I am sorry. I didn't know you are so sensitive... I won't go away, okay? I am with you forever. Don't worry. I won't ever leave you."

Jiyong smiled and let the man carress his hair. 

"Don't be afraid anymore."

"I am not."

"Why?"

"Because you are with me."

They sat there in silence and the even breath of Jiyong after some minutes told the house keeper, that he was asleep. Seunghyuns decision was clear: he would make this boy his.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

so guys. Sorry this is not so long...

I hope you liked it and I hope you keep reading.

Thanks to everyone who is reading this.

Please leave a comment?

Thanks.