Week 1; Day 3

House Keeper.

Jiyong woke up against a broad chest and as he looked up, he saw the house keeper. He held Jiyong in his arms and they were both lying on the sofa, Jiyong totally on top of the elder. His eyes flew open and he quickly sat up to go get his school stuff. The clock showed him four am and it still was dark outside. He groaned as an arm was wrapped around his waist, pulling him back down in the elders arms. Jiyongs eyes widened as his head now lay on Seunghyuns chest. Immediately, he felt a tickling sensation in his stomach and he wondered what was overcoming him. He sighed and nuzzled deeper at the man, he tried to pull the blanket up because he was a bit cold but he failed. Seunghyun did it and covered the younger with it. 

"A-Are you awake?", Jiyong asked carefully.

"Yeah."

"Oh... Sorry that I woke you up..."

"No big deal, now close your eyes until you have to get up. I will wake you up."

"Thanks."

Wouldn't the man be awake whole the time? Jiyong closed his eyes as Seunghyun wrapped his arms around the fragile body lying on his own, and the younger hugged him back. Jiyong slowly drifted to sleep, not noticing Seunghyuns smile.

Something poked him. Poked in Jiyongs side, making him jump because of the tickling. He opened his eyes only to see Seunghyun smirking under him.

"Good morning there.", he grinned.

"Haah, morning.", Jiyong answered.

"Now is time for you to stand up. I already let you sleep as long as possible but now you have to get up."

Jiyong whined and slowly stood up from the sofa. Stumbling, he left the livingroom and slowly headed to the bathroom for taking a cold shower to wake him fully up. What happened? Was he always this careless? Seunghyun was a total stranger and yet he slept inside his arms, and kissing him. What happened to him? He closed his eyes and sighed as the cold water poured down on him, cooling him a bit. When he was finished, he left the bathroom and headed to his room, opening the wardrobe to get some clean clothes. 

When he was finished, he went to the kitchen, Seunghyun already sitting at the table, breakfast prepared. Jiyong only had to sit down at the table and shove the food in his mouth. He closed his eyes while eating because a wave of tiredness was overflowling him again. 

"Don't fall asleep!", Seunghyuns voice sounded harsh and Jiyong was thankful, because he woke up again, looking in that smiling face of the house keeper.

Seunghyun brought him with the car and Jiyong again almost fell asleep on the ride to school, woken up by the elder again. He shook his head at the younger and smiled.

"Don't let them catch you sleep, remember?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"Shall I pick you up later?"

"If you have time?"

"Sure."

"Okay, then I will accept your offer. Until later then, bye!"

Jiyong left the car and waved a bit at the man as he went to the school entrance.

"Good morning.", Seungri greeted him with a smile.

"Morning."

"Did he came back?"

"Oh yes, he was just at the supermarket..."

"Eh, for real?"

"Yeah..."

"So he found you crying because of nothing? Tell me how did he comfort you?"

"Well... He made dinner and I helped him washing the dishes. He made me dirty and I had to take a bath. We watched a movie and I fell asleep during it."

"What happened then?", he was clearly curious to know the answer.

"I woke up in his arms today..."

"Really? Oh Jiyong I am so happy for you!", he squeezed him tightly, making Jiyong laugh in joy. "I am so happy that you are happy again!"

"Where do you know from, that I could be happy right now?", Jiyong asked in confusion.

"Oh Ji... It's written all over your face! Even a blind person can see your happiness!"

Jiyong smiled and let Seungri drag him into first class.

He managed to not fall asleep. He was proud of himself. He thought about Seunghyun and he noticed, he didn't asked the elder what he was going to do today. And before he could find any possibility what the man was doing, class was over and he found himself walking to Seungri. His best friend smiled at him and together they left the room, heading to their two friends for saying good bye.

"Hey Jiyong, are you in a better mood today?", he heard a woman behind him as he went to Seunghyuns car. Jiyong turned around annoyed, only to face Hyeyoon.

"Let me alone."

"Don't be so mean!"

Jiyong turned around and walked away.

"You really don't want to give me your ity?"

"No, thanks."

"Do you already have someone?"

"Yes."

Jiyong threw a hand on his mouth. What did he say? There was nobody! There is not a someone else! What did his mouth do?! 

"Aaah, little Jiyong got a girlfriend?", Hyeyoon said with her annoying voice.

Jiyong didn’t answer anything and just went away. He let Hyeyoon back alone, only to see Seunghyun stand beside his car, waiting for Jiyong. The younger smiled in joy and stepped closer, greeting the man with a slight wave. He didn't saw Hyeyoon watching him. Seungri came to him and Jiyong pulled him a bit away from Seunghyun, hugging him tightly.

"Thanks for helping me out and making me happy again.", he said.

"Turn around then you will see your source of happiness.", Seungri smiled. As Jiyong turned around, he only saw Seunghyun standing there, nobody else.

"What do you mean?", he asked confused, as he turned around to face Seungri.

"Nothing.", he chuckled and pushed Jiyong in Seunghyuns direction, pressing a soft kiss on his forehead before turning around and slowly walking away. He was sure, the house keeper had seen him kissing Jiyong. And he smiled.

Jiyong went to open the door on passenger side but Seunghyun was faster. He opened the door for Jiyong and closed it after the boy jumped in. He walked around the car and got on the drivers seat, closing the door and starting the car. Jiyong didn’t said anything on the car ride and Seunghyun didn’t forced him to. He had seen the incident with that girl, even from afar, he had recognized Jiyongs cute face. Now he sat next to him and didn't said anything, Seunghyun was worried. And also, who was that boy who had kissed Jiyong? He was jealous. Really jealous.

Jiyong yawned as they sat at the table at home. Seunghyun had cooked some lunch for both of them and they were eating it now.

"Did you fell asleep during classes?", he asked.

"No, I managed to stay awake, what a wonder!", he grinned.

Seunghyun chuckled and they finished their meal. Jiyong got up and put the plate away. He stood still for a moment, bringing his hand close to his mouth. Seunghyun frowned and watched Jiyong.

"Are you alright? Did somethi-"

"Achoo!", Jiyong sneezed.

Seunghyun watched him in disbelief.

"So that's why you are so tired. You are getting a cold. Well, come here.", he took Jiyongs arm and went to the livingroom.

"You are going to lie down here. And take off your shoes. You never take them off!"

Jiyong murmured something but he sat down on the sofa at which Seunghyuns finger pointed. He pulled off his shoes and he lay down, cuddling up to a soft pillow. Seunghyun took the blanket they slept with in the night and covered the already shivering body with it. The man pushed the end of the blanket under Jiyong and the other end around his feet. Jiyong got a bit warmer but he felt weak, too weak to even say his thanks to the man, who was treating him so gently as never someone did. He sat down next to Jiyong and carressed the youngers hair softly, until the boy drifted to sleep, Seunghyuns smiling face in mind.

Jiyong woke up at the feeling of something wet was put on his forehead. He opened his eyes a bit and the light was blending him, it was too bright even if it was just the small lamp on the other side of the room, that was lighting the room a bit. Jiyong groaned but immediately clenched his mouth shut at the intense pain piercing through his throat. He whimpered and his eyes catched Seunghyun, who was pushing him back on the sofa, not letting Jiyong get up. Jiyong wanted to make a noise but his voice was gone, only the sharp pain was left, making him whine. Seunghyun lay his index finger on Jiyongs lips and smiled at him. He carressed Jiyongs cheek with the back of his hand, not breaking their eye contact. But Jiyong slowly gave up as sleepiness overcame him again.

His eyes flew open at the smell of something. He smelled it though he was ill and it was a delicious scent. Suddenly he felt hungry and he slowly sat up on the sofa. He was glad that it was comfortable because if it wasn't, he would suffer right now even more. He yawned and quickly closed his mouth as he noticed the pain during yawning. A wet towel fell from his forehead and he took it curiously. He put it away on the table and wanted to get up as Seunghyun came in the room. Jiyong struggled on his feet because he really was too weak to do anything. Seunghyun hurried towards the younger and reached him in time before he could fall to the ground. He helped him getting back on the sofa and wrapped him in the blanket because he started to shiver again. Jiyong sighed voiceless. Seunghyun kneeled down in front of him and locked their eyes.

"I cooked a soup for you.", he said with a gentle voice.

Jiyongs eyes widened and he smiled a bit while nodding in excitement. Seunghyun chuckled and got up to bring the soup. As he came back, Jiyong lay with his head against the sofa, half asleep but trying to stay awake. He had to smile and sat beside the boy, shaking him awake softly. Jiyong turned his head towards him and his eyes widened as he saw the soup. He quickly grabbed the bowl and started to eat. Seunghyun watched him, the smile never disappearing from his lips and as Jiyong was finished, he took the bowl and gently patted Jiyongs hair, letting his hand slip down his head and carressing the youngers cheek. He leaned forwards and placed a kiss on Jiyongs forehead before gently pushing him back on the sofa. He wrapped the blanket tighter around Jiyong and patted his arm one last time before standing up. He wanted to take a step away but he was stopped. Jiyong had grabbed some of Seunghyuns shirt and now he weakly tugged on the end, pleading the elder to stay with him. Seunghyun sighed with a smile and put the bowl on the table, before sitting down on the sofa again. Jiyong took his hand in his smaller one and intertwined their fingers, not willing to ever let go.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Alright. This was the next chapter and I feel really excited to write.

I must admit that I love my own story XD

I wrote it yesterday in the night and it made me not having enough sleep... T.T

But I love it and if you love it too, 

Please show me through any comments, subscribes or votes :*

Thank you all for reading and god damn! I never thought I would ever get 30 subscribers!

Ilu all <3