Week 3; Day 1

House Keeper.

When Jiyong awoke from his sleep, he was cuddled against Seunghyun. Groaning, he slapped the alarm clock to stop it from ringing. Seunghyun shifted and buried Jiyong under him, laying heavy on the younger. 

"Is it this early already? I don't wanna get up..."

Jiyong giggled and pinched in his house keepers sides. Yelping, he shot up and crawled back out of reach for Jiyong. Laughing, Jiyong crawled with him and ruffled his hair before standing up.

"Good morning Hyunnie~", he said while he went in the bathroom for taking a shower. Seunghyun smiled before he stood up and took some clothes.

Entering the kitchen, Jiyong inhaled the scent of pancakes. 

"This smells wonderful."

"That's good."

"But not as good as you.", Jiyong said and seconds later the house keeper felt a pair of thin arms around his waist and the younger inhaled his scent, nuzzling his nose in Seunghyuns neck.

"I'm almost finished, baby."

"I don't want to let you go."

"I can feed you if you want."

"I have that strange feeling that something's going to happen and I don't want to let you go."

"What is going to happen?"

"I don't know. But it's something bad."

"Don't scare me, Ji. I don't want you to think about that."

"Okay..."

Jiyong let go and sat at the table, trying to forget the feeling that slowly vanished when Seunghyun started to feed him. He smiled when the elder held a fork in his hand, directing it to Jiyongs mouth. He took the bite and smiled at the taste before opening his mouth again.

"Jiyong, I think it's time for you to go to school."

"Okay Hyunnie. See you then. I'll be back in the evening. Don't make a mess in the house!", he said before standing up and heading for the door.

"I won't. I'll cook dinner for you baby. Have fun and don't sleep during lessons!"

"I won't. I love you.", Jiyong said before getting on his tip toes to peck Seunghyuns lips. Then he smiled softly before he left the house.

"I love you too.", Seunghyun whispered while watching Jiyong leave.

When Jiyong arrived his school, he saw Hyeyoon standing at the gate with her friends. He walked pass her and didn't give her a look. Weird. She didn't looked at him. Maybe she hadn't seen him? No, he saw her looking his way. She had averted her gaze when she saw him. What had happened?

"Ji!"

Jiyong halted in his movement and turned to where the voice came from. Seungri ran towards him and threw himself on Jiyong, hugging him tightly.

"Seungri!", Jiyong laughed and hugged the younger back.

"Oh my god what happened?!", Seungri yelled while he let go of Jiyong to feel his temperature.

"Seungri. I'm alright. I'm just happy."

"That's good to hear. I was just a little shocked. So, what happened?"

His eyes met with Jiyongs playful smirk.

"It's official now."

"What?"

"We are going out~", Jiyong sang while pulling Seungri with him in the building.

"What?! Who confessed first? Where? What did happen after that? Tell me everything!", Seungri yelled and Jiyong pressed a hand on his mouth to shut him up.

"Here are people, Seungri."

When they were in their classroom, Seungri pulled him to his seat at the window in the last row. Placing Jiyong on the chair, he sat on the table and stared in his eyes.

"Tell me. Now."

Jiyong chuckled and blushed a little when he remembered what they had done.

"Well... When we woke up, we gave each other a... ... and after that he took me to the amusement park."

"You gave him a ?!"

"Yeah."

"You are so dirty, Jiyong."

"B-But...", Jiyong shivered when he heard Seungris serious voice. 

The younger smirked at him.

"I like that side of you."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah. Now continue."

"Oh, uh, well, he took me to the ferris wheel after we ate cotton candy and we watched the sunset while he confessed to me."

"And what did you do then?"

"I confessed also."

"And now you are boyfriends?"

"Yeah."

"Wow."

"Yesterday I told him what had happened with Hyeyoon and  he accepted it but when we sat on the sofa he started crying and said he doesn't want me to leave him."

"Aww that's so cute."

"Seungri. Eventually, I have to marry Hyeyoon."

"Ji, maybe you can persuade your parents. And if they won't say yes, I'm gonna have a word with them."

"You're so kind.", Jiyong said while he looked to the ground.

"Ji, you're my best friend. I'd do everything for you.", he said while lifting Jiyongs chin to lock eyes with him. Jiyong smiled softly and the teacher entered the room.

Entering the cafeteria during lunch break, Jiyong spotted their friends at a table and slowly made his way to them, pulling Seungri with him.

"Guys. Jiyong had some y time with his house keeper.", was Seungris greeting and Jiyong rolled his eyes.

"What happened?!", Youngbae asked excitedly.

"Well, what I told Seungri before, we gave each other a ."

"Is he big?"

Jiyong froze.

"... Yes."

"How big?"

".. Really...", Jiyong blushed hard.

"Oh my god he's going to loose his ity first."

"It won't take long.", Seungri said and Daesung chuckled.

"Stop it!", Jiyong said but his embarrassment was clearly shown. 

"What else happened?", Daesung asked.

"Well, after that he took me to the amusement park and he confessed to me. I confessed also and now we're boyfriends."

"Aww, I'm so proud of you, Ji.", Daesung smiled and hugged him.

"When are you going to ask him to take your ity?"

"Youngbae! Stop it!"

"Okay, okay.", he chuckled. "I'm proud of you, too."

Jiyong smiled and they started to eat their lunch.

Walking home, Jiyong was smiling to himself, looking forward to see Seunghyun again. When he entered his house, he pulled off his shoes and walked along the floor.

"Hyunnie! I'm back!"

Receiving no answer, he furrowed his brows and walked in the kitchen. It was untouched and the living room too. Entering Seunghyuns room, he froze. Shivers ran over his body and he felt tears in his eyes at the sight of the emptiness.

"I wouldn't have expected you to start things with a man."

Jiyong spun around, facing his father.

"You!", he yelled but was stopped when he received a slap across his face.

"You are engaged! You won't see that man ever again! You and being gay! I won't accept that!"

Jiyong felt tears running down his face and he started sobbing.

"What I want is not important or what?", he whispered.

"You are going to marry Hyeyoon."

"But I don't love her!"

"I think we already had this conversation!"

"I hate you! !"

He received another harsh slap and he stumbled back a little. His eyes widened and he glared at his father before running away to his room.

"Kwon Jiyong! Come back here!"

Jiyong didn’t answered and slammed the door shut, locking it behind him.

He sank down to the ground and started to cry. He couldn't think about anything else than his beloved and his eyes hurted badly when he couldn't stop crying for an hour. Slowly, he got up and carried himself to the bed. How was he supposed to find Seunghyun? He didn't have his number. How was he supposed to live from now on? And where did his father knew from what had happened? Slowly, he drifted off to sleep, his pillow already wet. He was exhausted from crying. He still couldn't sleep without Seunghyun. It was just the exhaustion.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Bwahahaha! This was just a joke. Never in my life I would stop writing this omg I thought that was clear?! 

I've mentioned before that I love writing this.

Besides. Do you know that today is the 1. of april? 

I love you guysss :3

Would I call you all honeybooboos if I wouldn't? 

Huuuhuuuu

I'm sad for the ones who aren't supportive here -.-

Anyway! Here is new chapter (sorry for its shortness)

Please bear with me. From the beginning I knew this must happen. The rest I have to decide on first. 

(because i'm not sure how to write the end.) *hides*

Please. Excuse my bad behaviour! *bows*

See you! :3

My honeybooboos~