Week 3; Day 4

House Keeper.

Jiyong awoke to someone shaking him lightly. He opened his eyes to see Seunghyun hovering above him.

“Baby, you have to get up.”

Jiyong grumbled and pulled him down on himself before rolling them over. He felt hands running along his sides and he closed his eyes, enjoying the friction of Seunghyuns large warm hands against his body. Humming in approval, he got up a bit and pecked the elders lips softly before hesitantly leaving the bed and rushing in the bathroom to get ready for school.

When he entered the kitchen he saw Seunghyun sitting at the table. He had prepared some pancakes for Jiyong and the younger smiled when he sat down in front of him. Starting to eat, he kept his gaze locked on Seunghyun who seemed kinda sad and frustrated.

“What’s running through your mind, Hyunnie?”, he asked concerned.

“Nah, it’s just… what if your father doesn’t accept me? Your mother did, but I don’t think your father will, too.”

“We’ll convince him of us. We’ll prove him that we are perfect together. Let’s show him what we are able to do. If he doesn’t accept us, there’s no need for me to stay here any longer. You’re more important to me than he is and I’ll go with you if the time comes.”, he answered him confidently, voice dripping with courage and proudness, head held high.

“You can’t run away with me. You heard your mother.”

“Who said it’s called running away when you just live with someone else who lives in the same town?”, Jiyong smirked suggestively.

“But…”

“Don’t say that now. Let’s hope for the best, okay?”, the younger said, playfulness vanished from his voice.

“Okay. Sorry, Jiyong.”

“It’s alright. I can understand you. I also feel insecure but please just hope for the best.”, Jiyong said with a smile and grabbed Seunghyuns hand over the table.

“Now hurry up before you are too late for school!”, Seunghyun chuckled and Jiyong did as he was told.

 

“Jiyong?”

Jiyong directed his gaze towards his best friend who looked at him with wide eyes.

“Hey, Seungri.”, he smiled softly. Seunghyun got in his car and drove off after giving a short kiss to his boyfriends lips.

“Don’t hey me!”, his expression turned mad and serious.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t said anything…”

“Then do it now.”

“I ran away from home. Seunghyun found me in the park at night and brought me home. Mother talked to us and she allows our relationship.”, he reported with blushing cheeks at the memory of his morning with Seunghyun but he smiled blissfully.

“When did you tell your mother?!”, Seungri exclaimed.

“Well, he brought me home and she caught him before he could leave. She asked him to stay.”

“You are some lucky boy.”, he smiled and shook his head, “What’s with your father?”

“My father will know. I’m gonna talk to him, Hyunnie will be with me and mom too.”

 

Jiyong couldn’t stop fidgeting in his seat during lunch. He wanted to tell them that he lost his ity but he didn’t know how to approach them. He didn’t listen to any of their talks and kept his inner battle when he should raise his words.

“Jiyong, something is with you. You’re not listening. Is something not right?”, Daesung asked and laid a hand on Jiyongs shoulder.

He deemed this as his chance.

“Guys, I have to tell you something.”, he started, playing with his fingers nervously.

“Ji, you’re scaring me.”, Youngbae said.

He gazed around his friends, seeing concerned eyes locked on him.

“I-I’m not a v- anymore.”

There. The cat was out of the sack.

His three friends were gaping at him with open mouth.

“Like seriously?!”, Seungri almost yelled, “Why didn’t you tell me?!”

“Since when?!”

“Was it yesterday?”

Jiyong blinked and opened his mouth to start talking.

“I didn’t tell you because I wanted to tell you all at the same time. Since yesterday.”, he blushed.

“Oh Ji!”

“Was it good?”

“Was he rough?”

Jiyong blushed harder and stared in his lap in discomfort, “I-It was, indeed. And no, he was not rough.”

Daesung smiled and ruffled Jiyongs hair.

“So now you’re the first one to loose it from us. I have to find a girlfriend quickly so that I am the second and not the last.”, he laughed.

“Let’s make a bet. Who loses it as the last of us will have to invite everyone of us with their partner to a party and pay for all the food.”, Youngbae suggested.

“That’s unfair because Jiyong can’t participate anymore!”, Seungri said and pouted.

 

Jiyong exited the school building and was going to head towards Seunghyuns car when a voice made him halt.

“I see you got what you wanted.”

He turned around, facing Hyeyoon in front of him.

“I almost did, yes.”

“Why almost?”

“Because my father is still obsessed with the idea of us getting married.”

“Jiyong?”

He saw her in the eyes and her gaze went soft when she started to speak, “I’m sorry.”

“For what?”

“For interfering in your life. If I hadn’t behaved like this, you wouldn’t have suffered so much. I’m really sorry. I don’t expect you to forgive me, I just wanted you to know that I am sorry for what I did. I really hope your father accepts you both.”

Jiyong was silent as he thought about what she just said.

“I forgive you, Hyeyoon.”, he said with determination, “I don’t like what you did but it’s okay. I’m sorry that you didn’t have what you wanted. It’s okay, really. I would like to start new with us both, do you want that too?”

Her eyes widened and she smiled softly.

“I really would like to. But still, you don’t have to take care of me just because you feel pity. It’s okay, you don’t have to talk to me.”

“But maybe we can be friends.”

She just smiled and nodded before she turned around to leave but she halted and turned her head again, “I’ll see you tomorrow.”, and she left.

“Why did she talk to you?”, Seunghyun asked once he was seated inside the car.

“She apologized for what she did to me.”

“Well, that’s a good girl, then. But promise me that you won’t let her do something to you again! When she does, tell me!”

Jiyong nodded with a smile.

Seunghyun leaned to him and kissed Jiyong before he started the engine and drove them home.

 

Jiyong sighed while they ate dinner. Seunghyun had cooked and Jiyong helped him.

“I wonder when my parents will be back.”, Jiyong pouted in frustration, resting his chin on his hand.

“I bet they are back every minute, Ji. Don’t worry.”

“But I want to bring this behind me. I want that my father accepts us and then everything is alright. The earlier the better.”, he huffed.

“Short tempered like always~”, Seunghyun chuckled before taking their plates to the sink.

Jiyong stood up and walked to the elder, back hugging him and resting his cheek at the dress shirt clad back in front of him. He inhaled his manly scent and closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth radiating from the elder.

“I love you.”, he mumbled silently.

“I love you too.”, he whispered and unwrapped Jiyongs arms from his waist to turn around and lock the tiny boy in his embrace.

“Promise me you’ll always be with me, no matter what. Let’s stay friends when father doesn’t approve of us.”

“I promise you. I’ll always be with you whenever you’ll need me.”

Jiyong smiled and loosened his grip on the taller, looking up in his eyes. Seunghyun bent down and kissed Jiyong softly before he retreated since he heard the front door opening and footsteps were sounding through the hallway. Jiyong pulled away from him and fixed his gaze on the kitchen door, sighing when he saw his mother entering. His gaze went empty though when he saw his fathers grumpy expression, following his wife in the kitchen.

Jiyong gulped but he felt Seunghyuns hand around his, squeezing gently, quietly calming him down.

“Hello Jiyong, Seunghyun.”, Jiyongs mother smiled and started to prepare a coffee for them.

Seunghyun raised an eyebrow. She didn’t asked if Jiyong wanted a coffee too. She just prepared coffee for four people. Didn’t she know that her son doesn’t like coffee? He didn’t say something.

“Come in the living room.”, Jiyongs mother said when the coffee was ready, finally the heavy silence was broken.

Jiyong sat beside Seunghyun but he held a little distance to the elder, not feeling comfortable so far away from him but either not so close to him.

Jiyong wanted to disappear. His fathers stern gaze bore in his body and he felt really uncomfortable in his place, fidgeting a little and gazing around the room nervously.

His mother placed a cup of coffee down in front of him and he looked at her confusedly. He didn’t say something because this was awkward and he wanted this to be over as soon as possible.

“Jiyong.”

He looked at his father, waiting for him to speak.

“Your mother forced me to come here today. Be lucky to have her.”

Jiyong gulped and felt sweat forming at his forehead.

“Be lucky to have her”, he repeated, “because she drew some sense in me.”

He tilted his head a little and waited for further words.

“She talked to me yesterday. And I think it’s okay. If you really don’t want Hyeyoon then you don’t have to. I’m sorry that I forced her on you. Jiyong, take this man if you really want him, marry him if it’s your wish. As long as you love him truly.”, he stared in Jiyongs eyes.

Jiyong sighed and a soft smile flew over his lips before he nodded.

“Thank you, dad. I really love him. I’ll marry him one day but not now.”, he giggled and Seunghyun saw how his father smiled almost invisibly. He was happy that the burden left Jiyongs shoulders.

He also saw how Jiyongs eyes got teary and he reached out to ruffle Jiyongs silky smooth hair between his fingers, gazing down at him lovingly. He stopped when he remembered where he was and withdrew his hand from the youngers strawberry scented hair.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to. As long as there are no dirty kisses and more.”, Jiyongs mother giggled and stood up, pulling her husband with her.

“I’m sorry but we’re going to leave again. We’ll be back in two months. I hope you’re going to take care of Jiyong until then.”, she smiled, “And Jiyong, I’m sorry, I forgot that you don’t like coffee. Strawberry tea was it, I remember.”, she said and Jiyongs eyes filled with tears again when he nodded.

“We have to make up for the time that we lost with you, son.”, Jiyongs father said and waved at him shortly, “Take care of him, Mr Choi. If you make him sad, I’ll haunt you.”, he said jokingly and shook hands with the man before leaving the room.

“Take care.”, Jiyong smiled and waved at them when they drove off, to overseas.

“I’m so happy.”

Seunghyun hugged him tightly and soothed him while he wept in his shirt until he stopped crying.

“Me too. Come let’s get inside, baby.”

Jiyong followed him, locking the door behind them.

“I bet you don’t want that coffee anymore, so can I drink it?”

“Sure.”

“I’ll make you some strawberry tea, Ji.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello my honeybooboos~

This is finished!

I'm kinda sad that it's over now though.

I hope you enjoyed reading this story! 

I passed the 'half year anniversary' q.q

Also, really sorry that it took me almost two months to finish this!  *bows apologetically*

Maybe we'll see again in another fic ;)

please tell me your opinion to this, maybe I'll edit it some time because there are still mistakes q.q

Take care!

(maybe I'll also write a special chapter if anyone wants one and if I get good suggestions ^^)

 

PS: please read this

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/958224/falling-in-love-over-the-phone-gtop-jiyong-romance-seunghyun-phone

 if you didn't do already q.q