Week 2; Day 5

House Keeper.

Jiyong awoke and he was a bit irritated by his surroundings. He blinked a few times before he noticed the house keeper under him. Seunghyun was sleeping soundlessly, eyes closed and lips slightly parted. Jiyong held back the urge to kiss the elder on his lips. Arms tightly wrapped around Jiyongs thin waist, Seunghyun pulled him closer again and nuzzled his nose in the youngers shoulder. Jiyong asked himself why they were sitting on the sofa when realization slapped him across the face. 

He actually did iwith the house keeper. He blushed hard and tried to not remember. Though he must admit that he really liked what had happened yesterday evening. 

He unwrapped Seunghyuns arms from around him and stood up, quietly to not wake the other up. He smiled apologetically back to Seunghyun.

"I'm sorry... But I am not allowed to. This has to stop...", he whispered, pain and hurt flowing out of his mouth with those words. 

What he didn't know was that the elder was awake. 

He pretended to be asleep the whole time. Jiyong came back and pressed a soft kiss on his jaw before turning away to leave.

"As long as you don't know what's going on, I think it's fine to touch you.", he whispered and left for school.

When he heard the door fall in its lock, Seunghyun opened his eyes and thought about what had happened.

"Ji... Why don't you tell me what's gnawing at you? I'm worried..."

When he arrived at school, Jiyong was greeted with Hyeyoon standing at the gate, seeming to be waiting for him. She didn't looked pleased to see him. What was with her? Jiyong was curious.

"Good morning, Jiyong. Had a good Thursday evening?"

"Morning. Yes, you too?", he did his best stay friendly.

"Yes. Really good.", she said it with sarcasm.

"What's with you?"

"I thought you agreed to be my boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Then why were you ing your er there on the sofa in your house?!"

Jiyong was shocked. Where did she know that from? Where the hell did she know it from? And the blood was boiling inside him.

"Haven't I told you to not call him a er again?", he asked slowly, dangerously low voice.

"That doesn't matter here! Fact is that you ed him though you are with me!"

"What the hell! I don't own you! Besides I don't even want you so there's a difference! Just let me alone damn. I was really trying to be friendly and accept you but when you are coming like this I won't let you toy with me!"

"Jiyong! Wait, please... I didn't mean to... Let me show you that you can love me. Please.", she asked, desperate to get him back. Jiyong looked back at her and only shook his head. This had to end. Jiyong was convinced and he wanted to finally get rid of the pain inside him.

"No, Hyeyoon. I don't want that anymore. I love him and there is no way I could ever love someone else. Especially not you. Call my parents and tell them everything but I am never coming 'back' to you even if you beg me on your knees.", Jiyong said.

"I am your fiancée. You can't leave me. Eventually, we are going to marry."

"Yeah. Until that time comes, I will love whoever I want. I will date whoever I want. I will sleep with whoever I want. Nobody is going to interfere anymore. I want my first love to be perfect."

Hyeyoon was staring at him, slight tears in her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry... I won't do it anymore... Please don't hate me... I love you..."

"It's your own fault."

"I'm sorry...", she whimpered but he ignored her. He left and entered the building, heading straight to his class. Seungri was sitting on his chair and Jiyong approached him, he was somehow proud but also hurt. Seungri looked up to him and smiled.

"Good morning.", he greeted.

"Morning."

"Why are you so gloomy?"

"Well, I did what you wanted."

"What?"

"I rejected her."

"Really?", he asked, eyes wide in disbelief.

"Yes."

"How?"

"Yesterday I became her boyfriend and when I went back home, everything went with the flow and we... Well, we actually almost did it and today she knew it though I think nobody has seen us. And now I rejected her. She said that she loves me but... I don't care."

Seungri stared at him.

"You almost did it?"

Jiyong blushed a bit and sat down on Seungris table.

"Well, yeah. I... rode him. But with clothes on.", he blushed hard in a deep shade of red when he told Seungri and the other chuckled.

"Wow you are really fast.", he said and Jiyong blushed harder. "But Jiyong. I really am proud of you. That you chose him. That you chose an option. Come here.", he cooed and stood up, hugging Jiyong tightly. Jiyong hugged him back.

"Thanks for standing this with me.", he whispered.

"We are best friends, sure I will help you, Ji."

Lesson started and Jiyong had to move away from Seungri. 

At lunch time, Jiyong sat with Seungri at a table in the cafeteria, waiting for Daesung and Youngbae. When they entered the hall, Seungri waved cheerfully to lead them to their table. They sat down beside each other and their gazes lingered on Jiyong.

"Jiyong. What happened?"

"Well, I rejected Hyeyoon."

"What, really?", Daesung squealed and Youngbae reached out to pat his head. He ruffled his hair, making Jiyong smile.

"Smiling suits you better than that gloomy aura you had on the past days.", he said with a smile, "Good work, Jiyong!"

"He wouldn't have been in this whole trouble if you hadn't suggested him to lock his feelings away.", Seungri snapped.

"Come on. It wasn't his fault. Hyeyoon is the one you have to blame it on.", Daesung said, gently touching Seungris arm.

"He's right! I didn't do anything! It's the fault of that !", Youngbae roughly punched Seungris arm over the table and Jiyong hugged the younger due to his acted whining and sobbing because of too much pain in his arm.

"It's alright, Seungri. I rejected her now. And nothing is going to separate me from my Hyunnie ever again.", he dazed in far away fantasy with a smile on his lips.

"Awww, this is so cheesy!", Seungri said and hugged Jiyong back.

"He is gone, Seungri. I bet my away that he's thinking about that house keeper of his right now and what he wants him to do to him tonight.", Youngbae smirked.

"You know, he told me he rode him yesterday.", Seungri whispered across him to them, a hand at his mouth to prevent the others sitting next table to hear it. Youngbaes eyes widened and Daesung smirked.

"I knew it. He is craving for touches. If you hadn't said that now, I guessed they were going to do it this week.", Daesung said, a finger raised to his lips. He halted in his movement.

"Wait. You did say he rode him. Without clothes?"

"No, I think they both wore clothes. I am sure..."

"Let's just ask him. Hey Jiyong!", Youngbae roughly brought Jiyong back to reality. He earned a harsh kick under the table, making him whine before Jiyong realized what was happening around him.

"Hey, Ji. That awoke you, I'm sorry.", Seungri apologetically smiled.

"Did you ride Seunghyun with clothes or without?"

Jiyong blushed hard at the question and he looked at Seungri.

"Sorry, I was just so happy for you. I had to tell them.", he smiled cheekily.

"Well, we both wore-"

"Oh my god is that a hickey?!", Youngbae yelled and pointed a finger at their friends neck. Jiyong looked down to the ground in embarrassment, his attempt to hide the bruise obviously went wrong. 

"You did it the whole way?! Damn you are naughtier and dirtier than I imagined!", Youngbae said a bit quieter. Jiyong shook his head.

"No... We both wore clothes."

"Hm. You would have been the first one loosing it in our round."

"What?"

"Your ity."

"What's with that?"

"You had been the first one of us loosing it."

Jiyong blushed again and looked away.

"What isn't now can happen in future, right?", Youngbae smirked and earned a kick under the table.

"Don't ruin Jiyongies innocence!", Seungri snapped.

"He did it already by himself."

"... Right."

When school was finished, he left the building with Seungri. Hyeyoon was standing at the gate, looking at Jiyong with hopeful eyes. Jiyong just passed her and she grabbed his wrist, trying to hold him back.

"What?", he whirled around, ripping his wrist out of her grip.

"I am sorry... Please..."

"You were hurting me. There's no way I will come to you. No way I will ever love you."

He left and let her at the gate. Seungri followed.

"We'll see tomorrow, okay?", Jiyong said.

"She's annoying."

"Yeah. But what can I do? I mean, I don't want anybody to be hurt but she hurted me so I think this is alright? Am I correct?"

"I think the same way as you."

"Oh, then I feel relieved. Really, thank you Seungri. I think this was a good decision."

Seungri smiled before he hugged Jiyong for goodbye and left. Jiyong took his way home, a smile lingered on his lips when he walked along the pavement.

"Hyunnie, I'm back!", he shouted while pulling his shoes and jacket off in the hallway. Seunghyun looked through the livingroom out of the kitchen and smiled.

"Welcome back, Jiyongie.", he said making Jiyong smile brightly. He wore his pink apron and had a cooking spoon in his hand. Jiyong jumped in the kitchen and looked at what Seunghyun was cooking. He dipped a finger in the sauce and it afterwards.

"Yah! You didn't wash your hands!"

"Oh sorry.", Jiyong smiled and left the kitchen, walking to the bathroom.

Seunghyun noticed his change. He had noticed the second the younger entered the house and said he was back. His voice told Seunghyun that he was happy. Finally. He hoped that Jiyong would forever be this cheerful because he loved Jiyongs cheerful and happy side. He wondered what had happened but maybe he shouldn't ask. 

Jiyong came back in the kitchen and leaned in the doorframe.

"Ji, sit down. I'm almost finished."

He heard how the younger moved and steps were approaching him. When he looked down, he saw a pair of hands around his waist and a second later, the younger pressed his warm body against his back. Seunghyun loved that feeling.

"What happened, Ji?"

"I am just happy. Nothing happened."

"Okay.", Seunghyun knew that was not the truth but now he knew the younger didn't want to talk about it. He would wait.

Jiyong let go of him and the warmth pressed against his back left Seunghyun, leaving him cold. 

He sat at the table with two plates put on it and started to eat.

"What are we going to do today?", Jiyong asked curiously.

"Mmh, what about a movie?"

"Yes, cuddling sounds good."

"I mean at the cinema."

"I... I think it's okay. What are we watching?"

"Actually... there is a new horror movie that I wanted to watch but not alone."

"I... I will go with you but don't scold me if I'm going to run away, okay?"

"That won't happen because I will chain you to the seat or I'm going to lock you on my lap.", he whispered the last part.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Jiyong stood in front of his closet. He didn't know what to wear. Rummaging through his few clothes, he pulled out one of the sweaters Seunghyun had bought for him. He eyed it and pulled it over his head. Looking in the mirror, he observed himself from head to toe and shook his head before pulling it off again. Slowly, he walked in the kitchen and tapped on Seunghyuns back who was doing the dishes.

"Hyunnie, I can't find any clothes..."

"But your closet is full of clothes."

"I know but... I don't like their scent."

"What?"

"I only like your scent, Hyunnie give me your clothes...", he mumbled and back hugged the elder. "You smell so good."

Seunghyun dropped the towel he held in his hands to dry them. It fell to the ground and he didn't cared about it. Unwrapping the arms around him, he turned around and faced Jiyong who was looking up to him with a smile. He only wore a t-shirt and he was wondering if Jiyong wasn't feeling cold. He grabbed the youngers hips tightly and pulled him up, Jiyong immediately wrapped his legs around the elders waist and his arms around Seunghyuns neck. He rested his head in the crook of Seunghyuns neck and inhaled his scent what made him a little sleepy.

"Hey, don't fall asleep there."

Jiyong clung to him like a baby and his grip tightened even more. Seunghyun smiled. Jiyong was so clingy the whole time since he came home. He was happy to have Jiyongs cheerful side back. Because this was the side of the younger he fell in love with. Seeing the other sad and broken made him also feel not good and he honestly wasn't eager enough to wait for Jiyong to empty his heart for him. But he had managed to hold the urge back to lock the younger at home so that nothing more could happen to him and he maybe finally would tell him what was going on inside him. 

And now that he had him back, he was scared to lose him again. He must hide his fear. 

Seunghyun carried Jiyong in the livingroom to the sofa and sat down with him on top of himself. The position reminded them both of their activity the last evening, making them both blush. But neither of them saw the other because Jiyong kept burying his face in the elders neck.

They sat there for a few minutes, wrapped inside each other, enjoying each others body heat.

"Can I get a sweater of yours?"

"Sure."

"Thanks."

Seunghyun rubbed Jiyongs back gently before pushing him to stand up.

"Now come on baby. Let's go."

Jiyong stood up and walked away in the bathroom to check his looks. When he came back, he didn't find Seunghyun, he wasn't in the kitchen nor in the bathroom. He yelped startled when a thick piece of fabric went over his head and he rapidly pulled it down. Seunghyun stood behind him and smiled.

"There you can have my sweater."

Jiyongs face bloomed in bliss because the sweater was still warm and smelled totally like Seunghyun - exactly what he wanted.

"Thanks."

"Now come or we'll be late."

By the time they were sitting next to each other in the cinema, it was already 8pm and everything Jiyong knew was that it was a horror movie and it would run about two hours. He was afraid of what was happening in the movie. The cinema was not filled with many people, here and there were some persons sitting and chatting excitedly. 

"Hyunnie?", Jiyong asked when the movie started.

"Yes?" 

"Can I hold your hand?", he was shy to admit his fear.

"Sure."

The elder held his hand open and Jiyong grabbed it with quivering fingers. Seunghyun noticed it and intertwined their fingers.

"Don't be scared. I am here okay?"

Jiyong only nodded and Seunghyun turned his attention to the screen.

When the scary part was starting, Jiyong was trembling and he was afraid to look at the screen but he wasn't able to look away either. His grip on Seunghyuns hand got tighter and the elder noticed that. He didn't want Jiyong to be scared. He reached out to wrap an arm around the younger but the arm rest was in his way and he couldn't hold Jiyong the way he wanted to. So he didn't tink long and lifted feather-Jiyong from his seat, placing the younger on his lap with hands wrapped around the smallers waist. Jiyong turned his head to Seunghyun and he only smiled, pulling Jiyong against his chest. He felt the youngers hands starting to play with his fingers and he actually enjoyed the little company through the film that was indeed really scary. Since Jiyong sat on Seunghyuns lap, his trembling had stopped and the elder was glad about that.

When the film was finished, they enjoyed each others company a few more seconds before getting up to leave. Jiyong was really tired when they came home and he almost fell asleep while standing.

"Get ready for bed, I will wait for you okay?"

"Where do we sleep?"

"Wherever you want."

"In your room."

Jiyong went in Seunghyuns room after preparing for bed and when the elder turned around, he saw Jiyong only in boxers but also the sweatshirt he had given to the younger. He smiled and pulled the younger on the bed.

"Are you sure you want to wear that?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you wear something thinner?"

"This smells like you."

"But when you sleep in my bed, it should be fine, right?"

Jiyong thought for a few seconds and pulled the sweatshirt off. What Seunghyun saw next wasn't expected. The younger didn't wear anything under it, so right now he could see Jiyongs bare chest. Jiyong tossed the shirt to the ground and looked at the other.

"Are you going to sleep ?" 

"I am not ."

"Almost."

"Yeah. Are you uncomfortable with that?"

"It's not like that but I don't want you to catch a cold."

"Silly, I won't catch a cold if you hug me.", Jiyong giggled.

Seunghyun stood up and rummaged in his bag.

"Did you still not put the clothes in the closet?"

"No. I'm just too lazy.", Seunghyun came back to the bed and threw a t-shirt in the youngers lap.

"Wear this and I will hug you."

Jiyong didn’t hesitated since the shirt smelled like Seunghyun.

"I hope I will die like this.", he whispered once he laid in Seunghyuns arms, head resting on the elders chest.

"What?", Seunghyun didn’t know what was going on with Jiyong.

"Well, I mean, I want to die in your arms, surrounded by your scent. I feel so comfortable like this."

Seunghyun didn’t want to hear those words. They both were not close to their death and he didn't want to think about Jiyong dying and especially not in his own arms. It would rip his heard out of its cage.

"Please don't talk about dying. It hurts me."

Jiyong didn’t know it would hurt him. He was sorry for saying that and he gripped the hem of Seunghyuns shirt tightly.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me."

"No, it's not like that. It's just... You are precious to me and I don't want to think about you dying in my arms. We both are still far away from death, right?"

"You're right... I'm sorry..."

"Baby, don't be sorry. It's alright." 

Jiyong moved a bit and accidentally brushed with his fingers against the soft skin on Seunghyuns stomach. It was really soft. He couldn't deny it and he had to feel it again. Slowly, he slipped a hand inside the shirt and softly touched Seunghyuns abdomen, driving with a finger up and down. 

"What are you doing?"

"I felt this and I had the urge to touch you more."

"Oh."

Jiyong felt like Seunghyun didn’t want him to touch there and he sadly pulled his hand back.

"Don't stop.", Seunghyuns words were barely a whisper but Jiyong heard them and slipped his hand again in the shirt. He carressed him softly, slowly moving up to his chest. Jiyong smiled when he felt a hand entering his shirt and slow on his back. Seunghyun slowly moved his fingers along his skin, almost reaching up to his neck. Jiyong let out a silent moan when Seunghyun brushed a spot that made him feel like he was in heaven.

"Oh god... right there, please"

Seunghyun chuckled and stayed at that spot. Jiyong moved his hand to the elders side and carressed the skin there while slowly drifting off to sleep. He felt like someone special when he was with Seunghyun and he really loved that. He was sure he fell in love with the right one.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello my honeybooboos~

This is longer XD

I hope you liked it because I like romantic Gtop more.

Well, I have a practical training the next two weeks and I have to work the whole day and write reports and stuff and also a 6-side typed text about it -.-'

I don't know if I find time to write... 

Forgive me! *desperate scream*

Okay I will leave you now. 

We'll see again!