Week 2; Day 3

House Keeper.

Jiyong awoke to something shaking him. Or better somebody. Seunghyun had grabbed Jiyongs shoulders and was now shaking him awake gently.

"Ji. Jiyong. Wake up!"

Jiyong grunted and pushed Seunghyun away, turning to the other side, back-facing him. 

"Jiyong, I overslept. I forgot to set the alarm. It's already 9am."

Jiyong mumbled something and grabbed the older males wrists, pulling him down on himself. He circled his arms around the broad chest on him and nuzzled his face in the crook of Seunghyuns neck.

"I don't care... I don't wanna go.", he whispered, warm breath hitting the house keepers neck. Jiyong inhaled the scent and smiled to himself, he missed this though it was only two days they didn't cuddle like this. 

"Jiyong, you have to go to school."

"I said I don't want to. Let me be here. Let's cuddle more.", he whispered and he felt the others strong arms around him. He giggled because he missed this touch really much. Seunghyun rolled to the side and pulled Jiyong on top of him as he was able to hold him tighter like this. The man pulled the blanket up to their shoulders and dug his nose in the youngers hair, inhaling the sweet strawberry scent.

"You know, I liked you from the start but I never thought I would become this close to you.", Jiyong mumbled but audible for the elder. He smiled and closed his eyes. Jiyong fell asleep in his arms again.

A ray of warm sunlight hit Jiyongs face and the young boy opened his eyes. He was met with a beautiful pair of dark brown orbs that were staring at him. Jiyong yawned and moved his hand from Seunghyuns side to rub his eyes. 

"Good morning, dear."

"Morning."

Jiyong smiled and rested his chin upon his hands that were laying on the others collarbones. They stared in each others eyes until the youngers eyes darted away and on the clock on the bedsidetable.

"."

"I tried to wake you up you when I awoke because I overslept but you didn't wanted and you are just too irresistable."

"I hate you."

"No, you don't."

"No."

Jiyong got up and went to the bathroom. Since it was already 11am, it wasn't quite effective to go to school for the last two periods. He decided to take a long hot bath to remember the moments he had shared with Seunghyun yesterday as well as today. A sigh left his lips when he was buried in the water and only his face was outside. He loved the big bathtub they owned in this house because he was able to stretch out his legs in it. However, the warmth wasn't the same as Seunghyuns warmth during hugs but Jiyong wasn't able to cling to the man forever. Eventually, he has to let go.

He spent an hour in the water until it was getting cold. He had washed his hair but it didn't felt like the time when Seunghyun had drowned it in his favourite strawberry shampoo. With a sigh, he stood up and left the bathtub. He looked at his reflection in the mirror while he wrapped a towel around his waist. The signs of exhaustion were gone and the dark circles under his eyes also. Maybe it was better to sleep long and in Seunghyuns arms. At least he would be able to sleep the whole night peacefully.

Jiyong went in his room and grabbed his clothes before pulling them on and leaving his room again to visit the kitchen he was now craving for. Hunger was what he felt and Seunghyun heard it with the step Jiyong took into the kitchen because the youngers stomach growled. 

"I hear you are hungry."

"Yes."

"Lucky you, I already prepared something for you.", Seunghyun said and placed a plate in front of Jiyong.

"Scrumbled egg?"

"Yeah. Actually it's the first time I did it so please tell me if it's good or bad or such."

"Okay. Thank you."

"You're welcome.", he said and sat opposite of Jiyong on his chair also with a plate in his hands. Jiyong took a few bites and chewed until his eyes brightened and he looked at the house keeper, a smile on his lips.

"This is really good.", he said and ate more.

"I hope you like it."

"Yes, I really do. Thank you very much."

Seunghyun smiled his warmest smile and Jiyong gulped hard, turning his gaze back to his supposed-to-be-breakfast at lunch time. He felt guilt inside him for keeping secrets from the other but he simply had to. But for now it should be enough. It should be fine to lie. Right? 

"Umm... Can you practise some math stuff with me?"

Seunghyun looked up from his meal and met the youngers eyes that were shyly hesitating to look away but he didn't wanted to look in Seunghyuns eyes either.

"Sure. When do you want to start?"

"When do you have time?"

"Well, I think dishes can wait until the evening so basically I have time starting now."

"Okay", Jiyong grinned and finished his meal "Can I bring my stuff here?"

"Sure. I'll wait for you."

Jiyong stood up from the chair and left the room for getting his school stuff. His phone vibrated on his table once he wanted to leave the room. Slowly, he walked back and grabbed his phone, seeing the message was from Seungri. He sighed relieved and opened it.

'Is everything alright there? I am worried about you, Ji. You know we are friends and you can tell me everything.'

Jiyong smiled and quickly typed an answer in his phone.

'Yes yes, everything is alright. Sorry to bother you but Hyunnie and I overslept and when he woke me up I was too tired to go. Sorry Seungri, everything is alright, don't worry.'

He send his text and waited for an answer. Soon he got it.

'Okay. I am relieved. School was totally boring and Hyeyoon came over to ask us where you are. I told her to go away but Ji... I think she's going to call you today... Sorry...'

Jiyong gulped while reading and he closed his eyes for a moment before he answered.

'Thanks for informing me. I have to go now because I am with Hyunnie and we are going to study together now.'

'Okay, Ji. I am really sorry.'

'Don't be. It's alright. I'm going now, see you tomorrow!'

'Yeah okay. Have fun with your house keeper! ;) '

Jiyong felt the heat in his face and he shook his head.

'I won't have fun with him!'

'Yeah yeah. Until later hyung~'

Jiyong put his phone on the table and walked back in the kitchen where Seunghyun was cleaning the table. Right. What was he going to do about the Hyeyoon situation? He didn't know. 'I love you, Seunghyun. But I can't be with you. I'm sorry if I am disappointing you.' His thoughts spun around and he gladly grabbed for the chair he had reached. He sat down and put his stuff on the table. Seunghyun sat opposite of him and gazed at the stuff Jiyong had brought. 

"Umm... This", Jiyong shoved some things to him, "I don't understand it."

Seunghyun read the content and his smile slowly changed into chuckling because it was so simple and Jiyong didn’t understand it. He looked in Jiyongs clueless eyes and ruffled his hair.

"Jiyong, this is so simple but I will explain it to you.", he stood up and moved his chair towards Jiyong and sat beside him. Jiyong was trapped. He sat between Seunghyun and the wall and behind him also was a wall. He tried to swallow the knot in his throat but his attempt failed. 

"Look baby, take the formula and enter these numbers", pointing to a formula and to a few numbers on the paper "Then you sum it up and there you have your x."

Jiyongs eyes widened and he looked in the other mans dark brown eyes.

"Oh my god I understood it! I think..."

"Then try it yourself.", Seunghyun chuckled and observed Jiyong writing something down. It was correct and when Jiyong looked up to him again he smiled and nodded to answer his unasked question. Jiyong giggled and tried some more, everything was correct.

"I think your teacher is at fault.", Seunghyun said after explaining the next unknown things to Jiyong, the younger understood them completely and he never had to repeat himself.

"I think it's because you teach me. People I like can tell me the most boring stuff and I would be glued to their lips."

"I can tell."

"Did you ever have a girlfriend?"

The question was unexpected and Seunghyun was stunned.

"Yes.", he replied after a short break.

"How was she?"

"Hmm, I think she was the requesting type. Ever wanted to get things but never gave me something back."

"How do you mean that?"

"Umm... How should I say... She wanted me to buy her stuff and treat her for dinner in fancy restaurants which costed me almost my whole money for the month. Well, she called me if she wanted me and yeah... Also for dirty things."

"D-Dirty?"

"Yeah."

"Did you break up with her?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"...Isn't that obvious? I mean, she wanted me only to pay for her stuff and to satisfy her in bed, so why should I be with her any longer?"

"Didn't you liked her?"

"Yes I did but my love faded through our time together. She changed."

"Are you sad?"

"Not anymore. People find new people."

"Yeah..."

"Why are you so sad?"

"I am not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

Seunghyun chuckled and started tickling Jiyong, the younger yelped as he was trapped there and he was tortured to death right now. They laughed together and when Seunghyun finally had enough, Jiyong sat up again and moved to sit on Seunghyuns lap. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around the elders neck. He wanted to touch him. His need to touch his house keeper was too big and he couldn't hold it any longer. Here with his one true love, he wouldn't think about Hyeyoon, she was not important. More important was Seunghyun. He nuzzled his nose in the other males dark hair and inhaled his manly scent deeply while smiling and hugging the other tighter. Seunghyun hid his face in Jiyongs neck and pulled him closer. 

They stayed like this for a while until Jiyong laid his head upon Seunghyuns shoulder. Suddenly, a question popped up in his head.

"Hyunnie."

"Yes?"

"Where do you go when you leave me? Have you already found something?"

The question made him freeze and he immediately tightened his grip on Jiyong.

"No but I will find something."

"Please find something close to me."

"What?"

"I don't want you to move away Hyunnie. Stay with me even though you won't work here anymore one day."

"I... will."

"I don't want you to leave me."

"I won't. Not now. I'll stay with you, Jiyong."

"Thank you."

Those three words threatened to slip out of his mouth as they were laying on his tounge, ready to be spoken. Jiyong needed to hold himself back. He wasn't supposed to be with Seunghyun though he loved him dearly.

They were interrupted when Jiyongs phone rang.

". I got it on loud. Sorry, I am back when I'm finished.", Jiyong got up and left the kitchen, leaving Seunghyun back. 

The man realized he was deep in love with Jiyong. He would grant him his wish and search for a new work near him because heself couldn't imagine a life without Jiyong around him. It would become hard to leave him and fall asleep without Jiyong. He sighed and drove with a hand through his hair. This was going to get complicated. Why did he come here in the first place? He stood up and walked out of the kitchen.

Jiyong entered his room and took his phone, the caller was unknown but he answered nevertheless. 

"Hello?"

"Jiyong~", an annoying voice rang through his head.

"What do you want."

"I am your girlfriend, aren't you supposed to treat me gently?"

"I asked what do you want."

"You were not at school today, so I was worried."

Seunghyun came to pass Jiyongs room when he heard the younger talking.

"Don't be worried. I am alright.", he answered with a soft voice but the softness wasn't because he liked Hyeyoon but because he was annoyed and didn't wanted to talk to her any longer. He was tired of her.

"Aww, you talk to me like you care about me."

"I don't care."

"Remember the promise. I won't keep it."

"How many times did you tell me now? And you didn't do anything!"

"Oh I can do something."

"Then why didn't you already?"

"Because I want to give you another chance to correct your mistake without your parents knowing. I am your fiancée you know."

"My parents won't know. And stop it, I am going to ask them first."

Seunghyun listened to the conversation. He knew it was wrong but he was curious. What won't his parents know? He wanted to find out what was bothering Jiyong to the core.

"Do that. They will tell you that it's true. And they will know about it if you keep treating me like that."

"Let me be. I will be friendly. Give me time damn."

"That's what I want to hear. I give you some time to be friendly to me. If you make me happy during that time I won't tell your parents. If not I will tell them."

"How long?"

"Let's say, a week."

"Only one week?"

"Yes. I have to separate you from that man. The earlier I separate you from him the earlier you will fall for me."

"I will never fall for you. And you will never be successful with separating us! Good bye!", with that he hung up. With a groan he threw the phone on the table and smashed himself on the bed. He suppressed a scream in the pillow and buried himself in the bed sheets. What was he going to do? He didn't want to be with Hyeyoon. He hated her. Tears grew in his eyes and he sniffled silently in the pillow beneath him. Soon, he started to sob and tried to muffle his cries.

Seunghyun stood outside, leaning at the wall. He heard Jiyong crying. What was that with one week? For whom he will never fall? And who would never be successful in separating him from whom? Seunghyun was so curious to know. He didn't want to see Jiyong suffering, he wanted to comfort him with everything, wanted to be with him.

Jiyongs cries died with the time and Seunghyun slowly went back in the kitchen, sitting at the table and laying his head on his arms on the table. 

Jiyong entered the kitchen and Seunghyun could see he was crying even though he washed his face with cold water. He wanted to hug Jiyong and make him feel like nothing could ever happen to him. He wanted to be Jiyongs protecting shield, keeping him fom everything that could break him. And he was sure that were many things. Especially the current situation.

"Jiyong."

The younger looked up in Seunghyuns eyes after sitting down on his lap.

"Look, you need to tell me if I can help you. I know that you are not alright, so don't tell me you are. I care for you and I need you to tell me what is going on because I want to help you. If I am not able to help you, I feel like exploding because I am so curious. Jiyong, please tell me what is bothering you."

There was a long silence between them and Jiyong only laid his head on Seunghyuns shoulder. He sighed and his fingers searched for the hem of the house keepers shirt to grab it.

"Please let me stay like this a bit longer.", he whispered on the verge of tears.

"Sure. I always will be here for you. Come to me if you need me."

That was too much. Jiyong couldn't keep any longer and he started to cry again. Seunghyuns arms wrapped around his small fragile frame and held him tightly to his chest in hope, he could soothe the younger. He really cared for him. 

Jiyong smiled and closed his eyes.

"Thank y-you.", he whispered silently with broken voice but Seunghyun heard him.

"It's okay. Don't cry anymore baby."

Jiyong hugged his waist and snuggled up to his chest, he felt so warm in the others embrace. He fell asleep there.

Jiyong awoke in a bed. It was not his own. He looked around himself and found out that he was in Seunghyuns bed. He was carefully placed under the blanket and another blanket covered him maybe because he was cold. He liked to sleep warm. Slowly, he sat up and found himself alone. Maybe Seunghyun was in the kitchen. It was late already. Why did he ever sleep so long during days?

He left the room and walked in the kitchen. There was nobody. He walked back and looked in every room of the house but there was no sign of his house keeper. Did he leave Jiyong? Jiyong was sad. If he left, he wouldn't know what to do.

He walked to the living room and sat down on the sofa.

Something startled him. The sofa wasn't flat and really high. He jumped up and saw Seunghyun there under a blanket that had almost the same color as the sofa. Seunghyun opened his eyes and looked at Jiyong.

"Oh you're awake. Why did you sit on me?"

"Why do you lay there?! I searched through the whole house and I didn’t find you! And why didn't you sleep with me? You know how much I love to sleep with you.", he burst out but his voice got quieter with the last sentence.

"Jiyong I'm sorry. I didn't want to steal all the free place there in the bed."

"I don't care if you steal it.", Jiyong sat on the sofa next to Seunghyun.

"You know, your hair is a mess.", Seunghyun chuckled and ruffled Jiyongs soft locks. Jiyong giggled and looked away.

"I am hungry.", he said.

"Then I have to cook something. Do your homework, okay?"

"I don't have any."

"Then study."

"I don't wanna."

"But you will get smarter."

"I don't need to be smart."

"Why not? You have to get a good job later to buy a house and such."

"I have you. Once I am eighteen I can do whatever I want and then I will move in with you."

Seunghyun chuckled and pulled Jiyong with him up from the sofa. 

"One day, one day we will live together. But don't rush it because you are sixteen years old. Maybe you don't want to live with me anymore next year. Maybe you find a cute girl. That would be better.", as much as the words hurt him, he had to say them and it broke his heart. Jiyong hugged him tightly and buried his face at Seunghyuns chest.

"I won't ever find anybody than you again. I don't want any girl. I want you. Only you. And I never will change my mind."

Seunghyun rubbed circles in Jiyongs back and he smiled.

"But it would be better for you. One day, you have to give your parents grandchildren for their company. You will lead it and you will have to give your lead to your son or your daughter."

"We always can adopt."

"Ji..."

"Cook something for me, okay?", Jiyong whispered and let go, slowly taking a step backwards. A fake smile lingered on his face and Seunghyun could see the hurt in the youngers face. Why did he say those things to Jiyong? He reached forward and cupped Jiyongs face, gently carressing his soft cheeks before leaning down and locking lips with the younger. It felt like it was centuries ago when they kissed for the last time. But Jiyong loved Seunghyuns kisses, they were sweet and gentle and Jiyong loved the feeling of drowning in them. But he soon realized that it would be better to stop kissing each other because they should stop with everything they had going on. He pulled away and through his tears he looked in Seunghyuns eyes.

"Sorry. Let's stop this. It's better for both of us. I'm sorry.", he whispered and turned around, walking away. Seunghyun followed him with his gaze and he felt so bad right now. He sighed and drove through his hair before walking in the kitchen and cooking something for Jiyong.

Jiyong took his phone and dialed his fathers number. He waited until he heard somebody speaking.

"Jiyong?"

"Dad."

"Yes?"

"I have a question."

"Which?"

"Did you and mom engage me with somebody?"

"No, why should we?"

The answer was a bit too fast. Jiyong knew it.

"I don't believe you."

"But I didn't."

"Then do you know any Hyeyoon girl?"

"Jiyong. Alright. We engaged you with her."

"Why did you do it?"

"We wanted our companies to get a better relationship together."

"You always think about work. I really feel like punching you right now."

"Jiyong, behave! I am your father!"

"But not long anymore! One day I will leave this ing house!"

"Jiyong! What is with you?!"

"Your ing Hyeyoon is hitting on me! I hate her! You ruined my life damn!"

"We wanted your best only!"

"But what I want is not important or what?!"

"Jiyong! You will marry her!"

"But I don't want to! How can I live a happy life with her if I love somebody else?! Tell me how I should do it!"

"Love comes."

"What do you mean?!"

"Once you married her, love will come."

"But I love somebody else! I hate you!", Jiyong hung up and threw his phone away. He screamed in his pillow on the bed in hope Seunghyun wouldn't hear it. He was pitiful. He was so pitiful. Why did he fall in love? Why did it happen? He felt so stupid to fall in love with Seunghyun. It ruined everything.

He heard a knock at his door and he hummed. Seunghyun entered and saw Jiyong on his bed, back-facing him.

"I cooked something for you. Come eat okay?", he asked gently.

"Okay."

Jiyong stood up and left his room, Seunghyun following him. He sat at the table in the kitchen and looked down until Seunghyun put a plate in front of him.

"Thanks.", he mumbled and started to eat.

When they both were finished, Jiyong laid his head on the table and closed his eyes. 

"Give me your hand.", he commanded and reached our for Seunghyuns hand. He grabbed it and intertwined their fingers before he pretended to fall asleep.

Seunghyun couldn’t help but he stood up and lifted Jiyong from the chair. Jiyong couldn't sleep there, so he carried him out of the kitchen. Did Jiyong want to sleep alone? No. But he was weird during dinner. Seunghyun heard him yelling something but he didn't heard what it was. He decided to sleep with Jiyong together. 

He laid the younger on the bed in the room he was given and undressed them both before he slipped under the blanket and circled his arms around Jiyong. The younger smiled from the warmth. Only then, he fell asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

hello my honeybooboos~

I like that name.

It's been a long time, sorry.

Also, sorry for making Jiyong such a crybaby. 

But I once watched a video where he said that he cries often in private time.

And since I think this is totally adorable, I put it here.

I love Jiyong. But I love Seunghyun more. I can never decide between them XD

By the way. While I wrote this, I listened to exo's Miracles in December orchestral version and it was sooo beautiful... ♥

I really love exo and this song gave me the power to write this!

The storm here is really totally ing killing us here because it's so ing hot for winter and there only fell snow two times damn. And it was gone the next hour... I love snow and winter is my favourite season and I really hope that one day, snow will fall and not melt away in an instant. Please pray with me.

So... See you next time!

Thank you all really much for supporting this fic and thanks for subscribing, commenting and voting.

You mean a lot to me ♥