Week 1; Day 6

House Keeper.

 

Jiyong woke up first and felt arms around him. His eyes flew open and he looked in that perfectly tanned face, the features matching perfectly with one another. Seunghyuns eyes were perfect, the way his eyebags framed his dark brown eyes and those thick eyebrows framing them even more. He loved that face. Those dimples while he was smiling always take his breath and he loved the elder for his smile. The way his thin lips curved in a smile. He was just perfect. There was nothing he didn't like about the house keeper. 

Jiyong moved an arm and lifted his hand. He gently touched his opponents face and slowly drove along his eyebrows with a thumb. The mans face showed a small smile and he opened his eyes a bit. Jiyong immediately pulled away and buried his face in the blanket, hiding his blush. But Seunghyun had seen. He chuckled and pulled the blanket up to cover them again. 

"Good morning, Jiyong."

"Morning."

Seunghyun shifted closer because he was on the verge of falling from the sofa. Jiyong inhaled audible as he was pressed between the sofawall and the house keeper. Moments passed where they only rested next to each other, listening to each others inhales and exhales. 

"What are we going to do today?", Jiyong asked after a while.

"Your friend called yesterday. I invited him and he is coming over today to bring you homework and tell you what they did at school."

"Seungri called?"

"Yes."

"This kid. Why didn't he use the phone?"

"He did."

"Huh?"

"You didn't answered your phone so he called the house number."

Jiyong sighed into the broad chest in front of him.

"I forgot to charge it. It must be dead by now."

Seunghyun chuckled and carressed the youngers sides.

"I'm going to miss you when you go back to school."

Jiyong blushed hard and moved completely under the blanket but not far enough to make the elder stop his carresses. Jiyong really enjoyed those touches and he silently wished for Seunghyun to never stop. 

"Hyunnie it's cold."

Seunghyuns breath stopped at the nickname and he smiled to himself.

"Then wear something more warm."

"I don't have anything."

"What?"

"Your hoodie is the most warm thing I wore for a long time. I don't have anything else."

Seunghyuns eyes widened at the youngers words, he didn't know why Jiyong didn’t have any warm clothes.

"Why don't you have anything else?"

"Mother never went with me. I only wear what she's buying for me."

"Then I know what we are going to do after your friend left."

"What?"

"I'm taking you to the city."

"It's been a long time since I've been there."

"Rest a bit longer, okay? I will make breakfast for you."

"Don't go away.", Jiyong whined and clutched to the hem of Seunghyuns shirt.

"Do you want to starve?"

"No."

"Then let me go."

"Can't you just use magic or something?"

"Unfortunately I can't.", Seunghyun chuckled and moved out of Jiyongs tight hold. He didn't want to let go but he wanted to serve the other a good meal, so he stuffed the blanket under Jiyong and slowly walked out of the livingroom in the kitchen. He was cold since he only wore a t-shirt and lately it got colder outside. Carefully to not wake Jiyong, he creeped through the livingroom in his room. His things were still unpacked so he had to search in his bag for a warm hoodie. Actually the one he had found was thicker than the one he gave Jiyong so he decided to exchange them later with the younger. He went back into the kitchen and started to prepare some pancakes as a present for almost fully recovered Jiyong. 

"I hope you will like them.", he whispered while pouring the dough in the pan. A few minutes later he had prepared some and put them on a plate. Searching for strawberry marmalade he had bought, he opened the fridge and watched the insides. He found the glass and opened it after closing the fridge. Knowing Jiyong loved everything with strawberry flavour, he took much of it and distributed it on the pancakes. Smiling at his artwork of a red smiley face, he took the plate and delivered it in the living room to once again waking up Jiyong. The youngers eyes immediately shot open as he saw his breakfast and he giggled as he saw the smiley, joyfully rolling up the upper pancake and shoving it in his mouth. He chewed and locked eyes with Seunghyun who sat on the sofa, a gentle smile lingering on his lips. Jiyong finished his breakfast and looked at the house keeper.

"Thanks. This was really delicious."

"No problem. I will take good care of you, feeding you as much as you want. You know, I love to bake."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's one of my biggest hobbies."

Jiyong chuckled and playfully slapped Seunghyuns chest.

"Never in the world you could bake a perfect cream gateau!"

"Why?"

"This is so not you."

"Shall I give you evidence?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I will buy some things today at the city and tomorrow we can bake a cake together."

"Sounds good. I am looking forward to your fail~"

"Wait until you've seen it.", Seunghyun said, an evil smirk playing on his lips while bending down and kissing Jiyong. He over his sweet lips, tasting the pancakes and the marmalade. Shoving his tounge in Jiyongs slightly opened mouth that seemed to welcome him, he raised his hands and cupped the youngers cheeks, feeling the other softly in the kiss and wrapping his cute fingers around Seunghyuns wrist. Jiyong giggled while blushing as Seunghyun pulled away and brought their foreheads together. Panting in each others faces, they locked eyes. 

"I think I became addicted.", Jiyong admitted.

"To what?"

"Your kisses."

"Don't get too addicted."

Jiyong chuckled.

"I know. One day you are gone."

His eyes turned sad and so did Seunghyuns. 

"Don't think about that day. Think about what we are able to do before that day approaches. We can have so much fun together."

Jiyong nodded and wrapped his arms around his house keepers neck, trying to not make it obvious that he started to cry. It didn't got better when he felt Seunghyuns hand gently carressing his back. Jiyongs heart clenched together at the thought of that day and little by little, he realized it wasn't only friendship he was feeling for the other. But he decided to not call it love. He never had been in love before so he didn't know the feeling. Something was roaming inside his stomach but he didn't know what that meant. It felt like tickling but in a good way. He clutched to his luck he had now, hugging Seunghyun even tighter, not planning to let him go, his at the moment existing luck.

"Ssh, don't cry, okay? I'll be there for you. We will stand this together."

Jiyong only nodded and rested his head at the tallers shoulder. 

After he calmed down in Seunghyuns arms, he pulled out of his embrace and smiled slightly at him.

"Thanks. I will stand this. Don't worry."

Seunghyun smiled back and patted his head gently before standing up.

"Come on, your friend is coming over, today is Saturday and I want you to have some fun."

"Okay."

Jiyong stood up and went to the bathroom, planning to take a bath in there.

When he was finished, he left the bathroom. Seunghyun sat in the kitchen, reading some newspapers. Jiyong sat down and Seunghyun put the newspapers aside. 

"I am so cold."

Seunghyun pulled off his hoodie and gave it to Jiyong.

"Here, this is thicker so wear this and give me the other."

Jiyong nodded and pulled his hoodie off, giving it to Seunghyun and reaching for the one he got. 

"Thanks."

Seunghyun wanted to say something but he was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Look who's coming."

Jiyongs eyes lightened and he stood up for rushing to the door, harshly pulling it open. Only to face a post man.

"Umm, hello.", the man smiled, startled by Jiyongs action.

"Hello."

"Here is a package for you Mr. Choi. I only need a signature here."

Jiyong turned around and searched for Seunghyun.

"Hyunnie!"

Seunghyun came and looked at the post man. 

"Oh my god I nearly forgot!", he stepped closer and gave the man a signature before taking the package.

"Thanks."

The post man smiled and went away, Jiyong closed the door.

"What is this?"

"As you can see, this is a package."

"I am not blind."

"I bought it on the Internet, it's a day too early but I thought it would arrive Monday or Tuesday. You never can rely on those delivery services."

"And why is it a day too early? It doesn't matter when it arrives, does it?"

"No but this is a birthday present."

"To whom?"

"Umm, actually it's for me."

"Huh?! Tomorrow is your birthday?!"

"You could say so."

"You are turning 27... Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I didn't wanted to upset you..."

"But I could also give you a present. Hyunnie I am sad."

"Don't be. We can have fun together tomorrow. I don't need any presents, I just want to spend the day with you. Besides, I have everything I want.", he said and smirked, pointing at the package in his arms.

"What's there inside?"

"You wanna open it together?"

"Yes!"

"Then do it."

Jiyong walked into the kitchen and took a scissors, trying to cut the house keepers package open. He failed. Laughing, Seunghyun took a knife and shoved Jiyong away. 

"Take care of yourself, you understand? Let me do this."

"Sure."

"Good boy."

He managed to open the package and Jiyong looked inside, curious what the elder had bought.

"Oh my goood! This is the new album of Shinhwa! I didn't knew you were fan!", he yelped with wide eyes.

"I didn't told you. Now you know. Are you happy?"

"Totally! I like them too!"

Seunghyun wanted to say something but he was interrupted by the doorbell - again. He sighed.

"Maybe now it's your friend."

"I will go."

Jiyong opened the door.

"Hello dear! Are you feeling better?", Seungri hugged Jiyong tightly. He laughed and hugged the younger back.

"Yes I am."

"That's good news! I brought your homework and stuff."

"Aah, thanks. I really want to see them right now..."

"Don't complain, it's not as much as it looks like."

"You can say it. I am not a perfect student who knows everything like you do."

"Silly, I can help you."

"I don't wanna..."

"Now let me inside it's cold here."

Jiyong laughed and let his best friend inside, closing the door behind him. Seungri stepped closer and leaned to Jiyongs ear.

"Is this house keeper of yours here?", he whispered.

"He ever is."

Jiyong took his hand and pulled him in the livingroom. 

"Hyunnie, this is Seungri, my best friend."

The man looked up from his newspapers he had taken from the kitchen. His gaze freezing as he recognized the boy who had kissed Jiyong. He felt jealous. Really jealous. But stayed friendly.

"Hello. I am Seunghyun.", he said with a smile.

Seungri observed him carefully, since he wasn't able to do so when the man had picked Jiyong up after school. He was content with Jiyongs choice and smiled to himself. He would make that man so jealous that he would jump his Jiyong and chain him to the bed, not letting him go until he had marked the boy as his. 

"Are you okay?", Jiyong asked in worry.

"Oh yes, I am. Come on, let's go in your room."

He wanted Jiyong to feel the luck of love. To make him feel what he could get. Seunghyun looked like the perfect partner for Jiyong. He was sure. 

Jiyong already ran away, forgetting Seungri in the livingroom. The young boy stood there, observing Seunghyun. Once the man averted his gaze from the newspapers and turned it to Seungri, the younger smirked evilly and turned around, heading after Jiyong. Seunghyun sat there. Jealous. He didn't know what Jiyongs best friend wanted to do. 

Seungri entered the room and sat next to Jiyong at his table. He opened his bag and pulled a big pile of school stuff out. Jiyong sighed.

After two hours, they finally were finished with the stuff and Seungri had explained everything understandable for Jiyong. 

"Okay, I have to go now. I think you will have fun without me.", he said with a smirk.

"Definitely.", Jiyong replied.

Seungri stood up and walked to the door, opening it and leaving the room. Jiyong followed him. Seunghyun stood in the kitchen and cleaned some stuff there. 

"Good bye, house keeper~!", Seungri yelled and Seunghyun turned around, he wanted to throw a glare at Jiyongs friend but Jiyong looked at him so he couldn't do so. He just turned back to his dishes.

"Bye."

Seungri smirked. His plan was working good. He left the house.

"Take care.", Jiyong said with a smile.

"You too. Maybe one day there will be somebody who attacks you."

"What?", he tilted his head in confusion. 

"Don't mind.", he laughed and pinched Jiyongs nose. "Take care."

Jiyong waved him good bye and closed the door.

"Haaah. That was exhausting.", he said as he stepped in the kitchen.

"Was it that much?"

"No but I am... kind of, how shall I say this? Dumb kid? I am not good at school..."

"What? What's the problem?"

"I don't know... I am just not good at studying because I can't burn this stuff in my head. And when I finally manage to get it in my head for exams, I loose everything while sitting in front of the papers."

Seunghyun didn’t say anything, he was thinking about what the younger had said. After a while he began.

"This depends on teachers. If you have a teacher whom you like then you will understand everything in an instant."

"Where shall I get a teacher whom I like and who can explain it to me that I understand?", Jiyong sighed. "I am hopeless."

"No you aren't. You just need some help. Let me try it okay?", Seunghyun leaned down and lifted Jiyongs chin with a finger, forcing him to look in his eyes.

"Are you sure you can do it?"

"Yeah."

"If you want to then I won't reject your help."

"Good boy.", he smiled and ruffled through Jiyongs hair.

Jiyong felt himself blush and looked away, making Seunghyun chuckle. He turned around and put a cup in front of Jiyong.

"Here."

"What's this?"

"Guess."

Jiyong sniffed and took a sip, his eyes widening and staring at Seunghyun.

"This is my favourite tea... Perfect match with the stawberry and sugar... Not too much sugar... Do you know that you are the first person who did it right?"

Seunghyun smiled.

"No but I did it as I thought you would like."

"This tastes perfect. Thank you."

Seunghyun sat opposite of Jiyong at the table with a cup in his hands.

"What's this?", Jiyong asked.

"Coffee."

"Eww."

"What?"

"I don't like coffee."

"Coffee is really good."

"Depends on taste."

They finished their drinks. Seunghyun put the empty cup on the table and faced Jiyong.

"Then shall we get going?"

"Yes."

They stood up and pulled on their shoes and jackets since it was really cold outside. 

Once they sat in Seunghyuns car, Jiyong shivered. The car stood outside all the time and now it was ice cold inside.

"Are you cold?"

"Yeah."

Seunghyun chuckled and turned the heater on.

"Better?"

"Definitely."

They arrived in Seoul and Seunghyun parked his car, pulling Jiyong with him in a clothing store. Jiyong looked around him curious because he'd never seen this before. 

"Search here around and take everything you want."

"Okay.", Jiyong said in joy, walking around. He found something interesting. He looked at a sign in the sweatshirt. There was a fat letter printed. S. Jiyong tilted his head in confusion and looked at a t-shirt. M. What did those letters mean?

"Umm... Hyunnie?"

"Yes?", he walked to Jiyong.

"What does this mean?", he pointed with his index finger on the letters.

Seunghyun had to suppress his laughter and tried to not make his amusement obvious.

"Ji, that's the size.", he chuckled.

"Then what should I take? I don't know my size."

Seunghyun took a sweatshirt and held it in front of Jiyong. He smiled and gave Jiyong the shirt.

"This is your size."

Jiyong looked at the sign.

"S?"

"Yes. You are surprisingly thin. No wonder why my sweatshirts look so big on you."

"Please choose me some things."

"What?"

"I want you to choose things for me. I like your style."

"Umm... Okay?"

Seunghyun walked through the shop and randomly took some things he liked, tossing them in Jiyongs arms. The younger liked them all and smiled in bliss. Seunghyun pushed him to the changing cubicle. Jiyong changed and peeked out, looking at Seunghyun shyly.

"Umm... I think... This is too embarrassing..."

"What? Come out."

Jiyong slowly walked out. And Seunghyuns eyes widened. Jiyong wore a totally oversized sweatshirt, showing one of his bare shoulders. The sleeves were too long and the shirt itself was way too long. 

Oh, how Seunghyun wanted to attack him right now. 

"Isn't this too big? I mean, it's warm and comfortable but..."

"No baby, this is just perfect.", he had decided to take his chance. He would buy this for Jiyong and make him wearing it at home. Only at home so that nobody else would have the chance to see his cuteness. He wanted Jiyong only for himself, sharing him with nobody, not even Jiyongs best friend. 

Seunghyun sighed once Jiyong was back inside and changing to something else. When he came out again, he was blushing hard. Seunghyun looked at him and he nearly started drooling. Jiyong wore an oversized top that was see-through.

"Umm... This definitely is too big. I don't want that..."

"Why not?"

"I don't know... I feel uncomfortable..."

Seunghyun nodded and Jiyong went back inside. 

Seunghyun accidently had taken his size of clothes. Evidence was given by the following clothes that were all too big. Instead of that sweatshirt Jiyong had gotten to prove his size. 

At the end, Seunghyun bought him that shirt, the first sweatshirt and two other ones and they went to another shop.

"You are like a mother, you know that?"

"Huh?"

"You treat me nice and gently like a mother would do."

"Well..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

Jiyong chirped and jumped over the ground with two bags full of clothing.

"But I like it."

Seunghyun smiled at his childishness and followed him.

"We have to go to a supermarket."

"Oh yes I nearly forgot."

"That's why I remembered you."

Seunghyun pulled Jiyong in a supermarket and bought everything he needed for a perfect cream gateau. 

They drove back home, it was almost nine in the evening when they finally arrived. Jiyong jumped in the house and sat at the table in the kitchen after pulling off his jacket and shoes. Seunghyun started to cook something and they ate together.

When they finished, Jiyong stood up and put his plate away.

"I think I will go to sleep alone. I am tired now.", he sounded unsure, he was because he liked sleeping with the man.

"Okay, do that. Good night then.", Seunghyun replied and smiled at Jiyong.

Jiyong waved and went out of the kitchen in his room. Seunghyun sighed and leaned back. He didn't want the younger to sleep alone. He wanted Jiyong to sleep beside him so that he was able to take care of him and protect him from falling sick again.

He stood up and went to the room he was given and changed his clothes.

Jiyong sat on his bed and turned off the light, laid down and closed his eyes. However, he couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned in bed for nearly an hour and he couldn't get sleepy though he was tired while eating. What should he do? He wanted to sleep since tomorrow would be a good day but he couldn't manage to fall asleep. After another half hour, he stood up with a groan and dropped his shirt on the ground before leaving his room and walking to Seunghyuns. He was really warm but when he entered the room of the man, he felt cold. He sank down next to awake Seunghyun and nuzzled at him. Seunghyun moved in surprise.

"Ji?"

"I can't sleep."

"Uhh."

"Let me sleep here...", he fell asleep.

Seunghyun sighed and pulled Jiyong closer, pulling the blanket over him. He wrapped his arms around the younger and fell asleep. He couldn't sleep without Jiyong. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

so guys. Long chapter.

Sorry for long wait. *bows apologetically*

Well, I hope you liked it.

While writing I thought of this picture I once found on the Internet.

I love this.

Thank you for reading and for your support :*

Btw, I don't like coffee but I am addicted to coffee chocolate.