Week 2; Day 7

House Keeper.

Jiyong awoke, nestled in his loves arms. Seunghyun looked in his eyes, smiling warmly.

"Morning, Hyunnie.", Jiyong yawned and smiled back.

"Good morning, dear."

"Did you sleep well?"

"The best sleep I ever had."

"I'm glad."

"And how was yours?"

"As best as ever possible."

Seunghyun smiled and pulled Jiyong a bit closer before pressing a soft kiss on his forehead. 

"Does my cute Jiyongie want something for breakfast?"

Jiyong nodded.

"What does he want? Pancakes? Or scrambled eggs? Or sunny side up eggs?"

Jiyong smirked when he pushed Seunghyun away, making him gasp in shock. The younger climbed on top of him, nestled himself between Seunghyuns legs which he brought to a standing position. He took a pillow and smashed it on Seunghyuns face, giggling like a kid.

"Wha-", Seunghyun tried to ask but was interrupted when Jiyong leaned down on him, face resting on the pillow on Seunghyuns face.

"I'd rather eat you.", Jiyong whispered through the pillow.

"Jiyongie..."

"What is it, Hyunnie?"

"In the evening, okay? Then I'll give you pleasure, baby.", he said while locking Jiyong in his arms.

"That's a deal."

"Good boy. Now please get this off of me because I'm not getting enough air and it's hot here. I wanna see you, baby. I don't wanna take my eyes off you, let me catch every little glimpse of you.", the muffled complaints came through the pillow. Jiyong chuckled and removed the pillow slowly, looking directly in Seunghyuns eyes when he revealed them. Seunghyun pulled him down and pecked his lips gently. 

"Now get up, baby. I'm gonna cook you something. Tell me what you want."

"Eggs. Sunny side up!"

"Okay, dear."

Jiyong got up from Seunghyun and pouted when the elder left the room. He eyes the elders legs. They were strong and muscular and Jiyong knew he would have enough strength to drive into him for a long time. 

He blushed at his dirty thoughts. Why did he get this thoughts now? Since he did this things with Seunghyun he couldn't forget them anymore and thought about things often.

He really loved his boyfriend. Boyfriend. He smiled at the thought of Seunghyun as his boyfriend. Grinning cheerfully, he got up from the bed and went to take a shower.

When he stepped in the kitchen, his breakfast was almost finished and it smelled good. He sat at the table and daydreamed a little with Seunghyun on his mind until he saw him waving in front of his eyes. Shaking his head, he smiled and the smell of his breakfast reached his nose, making him to look down on the plate in front of him. It looked tasty. With salivating mouth, he threw himself on the eggs and started to eat.

"Does it taste good?"

"It tastes perfect oh god you're so good at cooking! It's long ago when I ate eggs as delicious as these and yours taste even better!"

"I'm glad you like them, sweetie.", Seunghyun chuckled and ruffled his hair.

Jiyong smiled and continued eating. He was finished earlier than Seunghyun. 

"Hyunnie.", he started with serious voice. He had decided.

"What?", the man stopped eating and eyed Jiyong worriedly because of the serious tone in his voice.

"I decided, Hyunnie."

"On what?"

"I decided to tell you what had happened these last days."

"Okay, baby.", he said after a few seconds.

"So... I told you of this girl, Hyeyoon, right?"

"Yes.", so it had to do with her. Seunghyun knew it.

"She... gave me some struggles. She found out that I had special feelings towards you... and... she blackmailed me. She said she would tell my parents that we are together but she would keep silent if I agree to date her. I tried to do so and forget my love for you. I messed things up and she was really a ty 'girlfriend' towards me. She behaved incredibly indecent and I told her to finally let me be. She said she was sorry and she loved me but I said no and well..."

There was a moment of silence between them.

"Okay. I got it. And what was that phonecall with your father about?"

"Umm, I was gonna tell you this. Well, how should I say it... She's my fiancee... Hyunnie I'm sorry... In that phonecall I asked my father if it was true and he said it was."

Seunghyun was silent. 

"Your... fiancee?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. I'm going to persuade my parents to cancel it. I don't wanna marry her... You are the only one for me. There is no way I could ever be happy with her! I want to be with you, Seunghyun I.. I love you...", his voice broke when he started to cry. Seunghyun immediately stood up and walked around the table. He kneeled down next to Jiyong and forced him gently to look at him. 

Seunghyun wore a smile as he cupped Jiyongs cheeks after pulling away his hands, revealing his wet eyes. Jiyong sobbed and closed his eyes. The elder pulled Jiyong down and wrapped his arms further around his neck, dropping them at his back. Jiyong rested his head on Seunghyuns shoulder and whimpered slightly in his shirt while he got off the chair and kneeled in front of Seunghyun for better access. He hugged the elder tightly, not wanting to let him go.

"It's okay, Ji. I'm here, you don't have to worry, baby. I won't go and I'll help you through this because we are one and I would do everything for you. Please calm down, it's okay, baby.", Seunghyun whispered in Jiyongs ear, soothing and calming him down. He felt how Jiyongs grip tightened and he digged through Jiyongs soft smooth hair. 

They stayed like that for a few minutes until Jiyong calmed down. 

"Do you want to sit on the sofa with me?", Seunghyun asked and Jiyong nodded.

Seunghyun circled an arm under Jiyongs and the other around his waist. He pulled him up and Jiyong wrapped his legs around his waist. They went in the living room and sat on the sofa with Jiyong on top. 

They never broke their hug and eventually, Jiyong fell asleep.

"Such a sleepyhead.", Seunghyun smiled and buried his nose in Jiyongs hair, thinking about what he just told him. So Jiyong had a fiancee. He had to know that. Eventually, he had to let Jiyong go for that girl. Even if they both didn't wanted it. He sighed. He wouldn't allow Jiyong to see him when he was married with that Hyeyoon to avoid misunderstandings.

But was he able to stand away from Jiyong?

Was he able to leave him?

Was he able to accept that he had found someone else?

Someone who was capable of bearing his children?

Was he able to leave Jiyong?

To forget his cute smile?

His bright laughter?

Even anything of him?

The slightest bit?

When he loved everything about Jiyong?

Was he able?

He wasn't sure. But he had to try. Even if it hurted him. He fell asleep with Jiyong in his arms and a smile on his lips.

"Forget the future and live in the present."

Jiyong awoke to light snores and when he realized it was Seunghyun, he giggled at his cuteness. He watched the elder stir in his sleep and he held the younger closer. Seunghyun inhaled and exhaled directly next to Jiyongs ear and the younger smiled at the warmness and the tickling sensation he got from that. He moved his head and started to peck along Seunghyuns neck. Gently, he nibbled at the skin below his ear and gave it a few there. He was so happy to have Seunghyun. To be able to call him as his only. He loved his house keeper dearly. 

Secretly, he thanked his parents for hiring a house keeper.

Seunghyun was awake. He woke up when Jiyong started kissing his neck and he loved that feeling so he pretended to be asleep. Jiyong nuzzled his face in the crook of the elders neck and inhaled deeply. Seunghyun knew Jiyong loved his scent. It would get difficult for both of them to separate.

Why does it hurt so much when it's time to say goodbye?

Seunghyun sighed and Jiyong stirred softly.

"Are you awake?"

"Yes."

"Are you okay?"

"Why shouldn't I be?"

Jiyong moved and hovered over Seunghyun, looking directly into his eyes. Jiyongs eyes were beautiful. Like shining crystals. That had a lot of influence on Seunghyun, causing him to fall in love even quicker. 

"Because I am promised to someone else."

"Ji, I know your parents decided about that. I know that you don't love her, in this moment not. Maybe you'll fall in love with her-"

"Seunghyun!"

"Let me finish, Jiyong.", he said and laid a finger on Jiyongs lips. "Maybe it will happen. You'll fall for her eventually if you are married or even earlier. Think of it, Jiyong. I think she can be someone good. Maybe she'll get good enough for you. Jiyong, she can bear your children. She can take care of your children and you can live a happy normal life. Together as a family."

Seunghyun hadn't realized that tears dripped out of his eyes, he only realized it when he saw Jiyongs shocked expression. He quickly raised his hand to wipe over his face but Jiyong was faster.

He pulled Seunghyuns arms away and cupped his face, forcing him to look in his eyes. In his sparkling crystals. Seunghyun cried even more. He circled his arms around Jiyongs waist and buried his face in his shoulder.

Jiyong couldn't believe he held his boyfriend in his arms, sobbing and trembling, trying to hold his tears back. He hugged the elder back and carressed his head soothingly. 

"Shh, Hyunnie... Don't cry, baby. I won't ever love her. You're the only one in my heart. It belongs to you only. You are my first love and you'll be my last love."

"Jiyong... I don't want to give you... to someone... else... I don't want to... let you go... I love you... so much!"

"Hyunnie... shhh, I'm here. You don't have to let me go. I'll be here forever. I love you too, my cute handsome house keeper!", Jiyong himself couldn't deny that he was about to cry. Heself knew that he eventually had to marry Hyeyoon, no matter what. 

Seunghyun hugged Jiyong tighter.

"How about we run away?", Jiyong suggested.

"What?"

"How about leaving this house and founding an own family? We can have an own house, live together. We can adopt one hundred children. We can have cats and dogs. We can spend time together. We can live together until we'll take our last breaths. Hopefully, next to each other in each others arms. Hyunnie... I love you so so so much."

Seunghyun chuckled a bit.

"Silly. You know that's not possible. You have to take responsibility for the company, baby."

"This is so not fair! Why do I have to let go of you when I just found you?!" 

"Jiyongie. This is life."

"Then I don't want to live any longer!"

"Don't say that."

"But after death we can be together without boundaries."

"Let's just try to turn everything into better as long as we are living this life. I'll be here for you."

Seunghyun loosened his grip and pushed Jiyong away a bit to look in his eyes. He cupped his tear stained cheeks and smiled slightly before pulling his boyfriend down. 

Their lips collided in a tender kiss. Jiyongs lips were still trembling a bit from crying and Seunghyun captured them more, they melted into each other and Jiyong touched Seunghyuns cheek softly bringing him even closer. When the elder broke their loving kiss, they lingered in front of each other and he felt soft puffs of Jiyongs breath against his lips.

"Come on, baby. Let's make you happy again. Shall we bake a cake together?"

Jiyongs eyes widened and his matt eyes turned bright again. He nodded hysterically and Seunghyun chuckled when he stood up, Jiyong in his arms. He carried the younger in the kitchen where they boke a cake together.

When they were finished, Jiyong asked Seunghyun to help him with math because they were going to have an exam the next day.

"Jiyongie, wait a little, I'll be back in a few seconds.", Seunghyun said while Jiyong tried himself at a math exercise. The man stood up and went in the kitchen. Jiyong was a good boy and he learned fast. There were only a few mistakes he did, because he was too fast. He thought about making him happy. Seunghyun entered the kitchen and went to the fridge. The cake was in there long enough now, so the icing was okay. He took the cake and cut a piece off of it, putting it on a plate. He smiled when he entered the livingroom. Standing behind Jiyong, he reached around him and Jiyongs eyes widened when he saw the cake. He turned around and saw Seunghyun grinning behind him. Laughing, he took the plate and the fork, starting to eat. 

"Hmmm. This is delicious."

"You made it, baby."

"But you told me what to do."

"You still made it."

"Together. We made it together.", Jiyong smiled and reached with the fork towards Seunghyun, intending to feed him. Seunghyun smiled and opened his mouth. He tasted the cake and smiled at Jiyong.

"It's good, baby.", he grinned and sat down opposite of Jiyong. The younger finished the cake and continued his exercises.

"I think you'll do well tomorrow. Let's stop now. We've been sitting here for three hours and I can see you are getting tired, baby."

"Okay, Hyunnie." 

Jiyong went in the bathroom preparing for bed. When he was finished, he saw Seunghyun still sitting in the living room and he approached the elder.

Seunghyun stood up and lifted Jiyong bridal style, carrying him to their room. 

"Oh, do you want to sleep in your room?"

"No."

"Okay."

Seunghyun laid the younger down on the bed. Jiyong pulled off his shirt and his pants. Climbing under the blanket while Seunghyun changed his clothes, he watched the elders every move like a hawk. Jiyong loved watching Seunghyun undress. His body was just gorgeous. 

Seunghyun got under the blanket and covered them whole. Jiyong moved closer to the elder. 

"Do you still want your treatment I didn't give you in the morning?"

"I can live without that. The most important thing is that you're with me. I don't need anything more.", Jiyong said earnestly making Seunghyuns eyes widen.

"Okay, baby.", the elder whispered and moved closer, pressing his lips against Jiyongs. The younger opened his eyes but closed them again before responding to the kiss. Seunghyun moved a hand and carressed Jiyongs head, puling him a bit closer. He let go and smiled in Jiyongs half closed eyes before pecking his forehead.

Jiyong giggled when Seunghyun pulled him as close as possible, locking him in his arms. Jiyong loved the idea of sharing body heat every possible second. Something cold hit his legs.

"Yahh!", he yelled.

"Sorry, Ji.", Seunghyun excused himself, removing his legs from where they were.

"Your feet are cold! Did you put them in a bucket of ice?!"

"No, baby. Sorry. I can't change it."

"Hm. It's okay. Come here I'll warm them up."

Seunghyun moved his legs and Jiyong tangled them together, bearing the coldness of Seunghyuns feet.

"Good night, Hyunnie. Sleep well."

"Good night, Jiyongie. I love you, baby."

"I love you too."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello guys. 

I'm sorry that I took so long to update. 

I'm also sorry for such a short chapter but it has only a filling function.

Well, I had to face some struggles these last weeks... 

I had two totally exhausting weeks full of work for school and I really had no time left for anything.

Also, I fought a lot with my mother. It's not that we almost fight every week once but this was really unnecessary stuff and I hate her for this nonsense.

Last week, my best friend wrote me a message, he fainted at work and when he awoke, he was at a hospital. The doctors told him they suppose him to have a tumor in his head and that killed me. I cried a lot and I wasn't able to create a new chapter. 

The next day, I went to school in hope to get a little fun there. But when I was approaching my friends they were all crying and I was like omg what the hell happened. They only looked at me and told me "Adrian is dead." that killed me too. Because he was our snow white, like the sun of our class. Well, now my classmate is dead and next week is the funeral.

But yesterday my best friend got the results of his examination back and he told me everything is fine with him. 

A stone fell from my heart and I would hug him tightly if we weren't so far away from each other -.-' 

Well, that was it. Sorry for bothering you with my troubles....

Anyway. I hope you are looking forward to the next chapters because I will give you drama.

I hope we'll see in the next chapter :D