Week 1; Day 2

House Keeper.

When he woke up, ne had to hurry to arrive at school in time. He unlocked the door, time for a shower was long gone and so he had to run in the kitchen. He stuffed the food in his mouth and didn't say anything to Seunghyun before he grabbed his bag and left the house, running to school. He arrived just in time and let himself fall on his place breathless before the teacher entered.

"What happened?", Seungri asked as they stood on the floor.

"I overslept.", Jiyong simply replied.

"Why that?"

Jiyong knew that Seungri was a good friend, so he decided to tell him.

"Yesterday... Something happened... And I was just tired, I feel so exhausted."

"What happened?"

"I... I got kissed."

"Really? Wasn’t that your first kiss?"

"Yes."

"Who was it?", he really sounded excited. Jiyong lifted his gaze and looked at his best friend.

"Hey, why are you crying?", he asked softly and ruffled Jiyongs hair. It didn't felt the same as Seunghyun touched him yesterday. 

"I don't know... I am so confused... You know... I feel so weird, everytime he touches me.", he whimpered silently.

"He? It is a man?", he asked, slowly wiping away Jiyongs tears.

"Yes... He makes me feel so damn good."

"Who is it?"

"It's the hou-"

"Heeeeey~"

They both turned around only to face that woman. Seungri rolled his eyes. 

"Hey! Jiyong why are you crying~?", she asked and leaned on Jiyong, letting her s show.

"It's none of your business, let me be!"

"Ooooh, why so nasty~? Should I give you a good night?"

"I said let me be!"

"Let him go, Hyeyoon!", Seungri said, a harsh tone in his voice.

"Let him go~", she imitated him annoyed and leaned again at Jiyong. "I can give you beatiful . Won't you try?"

"I said let me go!", he yelled and pushed her away, he grabbed his best friends hand and went away.

"You are getting better with this.", Seungri said and smiled as they arrived outside.

"Well, I have to."

"Tell me."

"What?"

"His name."

"Oh yeah... It's the house keeper..."

"What? Yesterday you had been so annoyed about him and today this?"

"Yeah... I don't understand either but what I know is, that I feel really good with him. Yesterday we watched a movie together and he hugged me a bit, pulled me closer to him and it felt so amazing! He even made me feel not excited at my favourite movie!"

"What?! That is impossible! Not even I can you bring you to not feel excited about that!"

"Yeah... I just don't know what's happening to me right now..."

"Should I tell you?"

"Wha- Y-You know?"

"Yeah. I know exactly what you feel."

"Then tell me!"

"No, I won't!", he grinned and pinched Jiyongs nose playfully before he ran away, to their other friends. Jiyong followed him.

 

When he arrived home, nobody was there. Jiyong sighed and walked into the kitchen. He missed the sight. Seunghyun would stand there, cooking something for him. He only saw the man two times cooking but the kitchen felt empty as the man didn't stand there. Jiyong let his bag fall to the ground and leaned against the door frame. He sighed again and closed his eyes. He was sorry. Again. As he stepped in the kitchen, letting himself fall on the chair, his eyes caught a note on the table.

'I'm sorry for kissing you. Really. If it was your first kiss I'm even more sorry because you couldn't have it with someone you love. Please excuse me.'

Jiyong shut his eyes and clenched his fists. He felt like breaking into pieces and he slowly stood up and went to Seunghyuns room. He opened the door and found emptiness. Should he be alone? For three months? He already started to feel lonely, without Seunghyun. Jiyong felt hot tears in his eyes. How was he supposed to find the man? He pulled his phone out of his pocket and searched Seungris number. He needed someone to talk to right now. He let it ring for five times before he decided to stop the call. But somebody answered right in time.

"Hello? Jiyong?"

"S-Seungri", he himself was shocked about his own shaky voice and he couldn't hold back any longer. He started to cry bitterly.

"Jiyong? What happened?"

"He.. Ughh... He left."

"What?"

"He left!", Jiyong yelled.

"Hey, hey, tell me.", his soothing voice reached Jiyong and he calmed down a bit.

"I came home... he wasn't there... he left a note... he is sorry for kissing me... he... He didn't even do anything wrong! It felt so good... Ughh... So good..."

"Hey, are you sure he left you?"

"His room was empty."

"Oh my dear... I am so sorry..."

"I am so scared... What if I won't ever see him again?"

"Wait there, I will come to you."

"Ughh..."

"Jiyong?", the boy jumped as he heard his name and turned around. 

"S-Seunghyun?", his eyes started to water again. He stopped the call and looked at the man who was standing in the door frame. The man had a sad and worried expression on his face as he stepped closer and knelt in front of Jiyong. The boy sobbed and wiped his face with his sleeve before looking back at the man.

"Why do you cry?", his voice filled Jiyongs heart and gave him warmth. His voice was soothing him and he wanted to drown in it. 

"Jiyong?"

He shook his head and faced Seunghyun.

"I'm sorry", he could say before he started to cry again. Immediately, the elder pulled him inside his arms and hugged him tightly. Jiyong didn’t struggled and leaned against the mans broad chest. Warmth was surrounding him as the elder let his hands circle over Jiyongs back. Jiyong nuzzled deeper at Seunghyun and calmed down as the mans soothing voice reached his ears. 

"I am here, don't cry anymore."

Jiyong relaxed inside Seunghyuns arms.

"Tell me, what happened."

"I came home. And you weren't anywhere. Your room was empty. And I saw the note. I thought you had left."

"Why should I leave?"

"B-Because of the kiss."

"Don't worry, I won't leave you.", he whispered. As Jiyong lifted his gaze, he saw Seunghyun smiling softly at him. The man wiped away his tears and patted his head before loosening his grip and standing up. He pulled Jiyong with him in the kitchen. 

"You must be hungry. Let's eat something."

Jiyong took place at the table. 

"By the way, where did you go?", Jiyong asked. Seunghyun the water and let it pour in a pan.

"I went to the supermarket."

"Aah."

"Sorry, next time I tell you."

"It's alright. Tell me why is your room empty?"

"I was too lazy to put my stuff out of my bag."

"Is that all?", Jiyong smiled at his own childishness.

"Yeah."

Seunghyun put the pan on the stove and turned it on. He opened a bag of spaghetti and put them in the pan. Jiyong observed him carefully. The man waited until the noodles were soft enough to push them whole inside. Jiyong was tired and closed his eyes, he fell asleep. Crying was exhausting.

As he opened his eyes, he saw Seunghyun poking his cheek with a finger.

"Uwoah!", he let out and jumped back. Seunghyun chuckled.

"Sorry but I wanted you to eat something before it gets cold.", he smiled at him.

Jiyong noticed the plate in front of him.

"Oh, thank you."

The man ruffled through Jiyongs hair, making him blush. Seunghyun chuckled and started to eat.

When they finished, Jiyong stood up and put the plate to the dishes.

"Do you need any help?", he asked.

"No, especially not from you.", it sounded a bit cold.

"What?"

"I mean, I work for you then why would you like to help me?"

"I don't know... I just wanted to be friendly.", he said and turned around for leaving.

"Wait."

He turned around and faced his house keeper, surprised by the harsh tone in his voice.

"I brought a movie."

Jiyongs eyes widened.

"And?"

"I want to watch it with you."

"And?"

"You help me wash the dishes then you can watch it with me."

"And if I don't want to help you?"

Seunghyun was a bit shocked and watched Jiyongs growing smile.

"Then I will watch it alone. With your television."

"Don't you dare watch it alone!"

Jiyong walked to the sink and let water in, he poured soap inside and waited. Seunghyun chuckled and stood up, throwing the plates in the sink. He pushed Jiyong away from the water and put his own hands inside.

"Why won't you let me wash it?", the boy pouted.

"Because your fingers shouldn't get dirty.", he chuckled as he saw Jiyongs pout. The boy took a towel and started to dry the dishes. He was lost in thoughts which movie Seunghyun had brought, so he jumped in shock as the man threw foam at him. Seunghyun laughed and pinched Jiyongs nose, covering it in foam. He looked too cute like this. Jiyong glared at him. 

"Don't do it."

Seunghyun only laughed because Jiyong blushed hard. Jiyong put the plate he just dried in the cupboard. He closed his eyes for a second and when he opened them again, he saw foam on his face and as he touched his hair, his hands got all wet, touching the bubbles on his head.

"Don't do it unless it's not my strawberry shampoo!" he said and threw death glares at Seunghyun who couldn't hold himself from laughing anymore. He laughed loudly and patted Jiyongs head as he calmed down. 

"Okay sorry. Next time when you are taking a bath, I will come inside to do it.", he grinned.

"Don't you dare!"

"I dare, cutie."

Jiyong kept silent after this. Nobody ever called him cutie. And he kind of liked it. He finished drying the dishes and put the towel away. Slowly, he shuffled in the livingroom and fell on the sofa, Seunghyun came after him.

"Wash your hair."

"Why?"

"You smell like dirty water."

"Thanks."

Jiyong stood up and left the livingroom. He entered the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He felt a bit sad because he had to shower now, he wanted to sit on the sofa with his house keeper. He wanted to spend time with him and not with the shower. But he decided to make the elder wait longer for him. He the water for the bathtub and poured his strawberry shower gel inside, in hope there were coming much bubbles. Honestly, he wished for Seunghyun to come inside to throw foam on his head. His heart was craving for it. He shook his head and stripped himself, stepping inside the bathtub and sat down. He closed his eyes and let himself getting warm from the water. But he wasn't as warm as when Seunghyun embraced him. He slowly drifted into sleepiness and finally he fell asleep. 

A weird feeling built inside him as he woke up and he coughed because he slipped with his face under water, breathing it in. He coughed loudly and couldn't stop for a few moments. The door flung open and Seunghyun came inside. With hurry, he knelt down next to Jiyong and patted his back harshly. After Jiyong calmed down, he looked at Seunghyun with teary eyes. He had coughed too much and his chest hurted. 

"What happened?", Seunghyun asked with his soothing voice.

"I fell asleep and sank in the water..."

"Oh baby. Don't fall asleep in the bathtub."

Did he just call him baby? Jiyong couldn't feel his own luck right now, he felt happy for being with the man again. He closed his eyes again and leaned back, surrounded by foam. Seunghyun chuckled and took a tube of shampoo from the shower, opened it for smelling. It was strawberry scent and he poured it on his hands before rubbing it in Jiyongs hair. The younger mumbled something at the touch but he obviously enjoyed it. Seunghyun washed his hair and as he was finished, Jiyong was fallen asleep again. He smiled at the cute boy and he decided to wait next to him until he woke up again. The man leaned forwards and kissed the younger on his forehead until he knelt down again. He waited for a long time. After 20 minutes, he decided to wake the younger up. He didn't know that he was awake the whole time. 

The house keeper pinched Jiyongs nose and shook him gently. Jiyongs eyes opened and as he saw the man, he smiled. He lifted his hand and wanted to touch him but as he saw his crumply fingers, he pulled away his hand. 

"You woke up.", Seunghyun said.

"Seems so. Get out."

Seunghyun frowned but he understood as Jiyong made a sign he wanted to stand up. He nodded and left the room. Jiyong got up and left the bathtub. Did Seunghyun really kiss him? Jiyong shook his head. He took a towel and rubbed himself dry, he watched himself in the mirror. He strechted out a hand and lay it on his head, he wanted to re-feel Seunghyuns touch. He tried to imitate the elders moves with his hands but he failed. He couldn't manage to feel the same tickling sensation that came over him as the house keeper was drenching his hair in water and shampoo. Jiyong closed his eyes and touched the place at his forehead where the man had kissed him. He still could feel Seunghyuns lips there but the feeling was not the same. Sighing, he gave up, left the bathroom with the towel around him. He took his sleeping clothes and pulled them on before he went to the couch where the house keeper sat, waiting for Jiyongs return. The younger fell next to Seunghyun on the sofa and pulled his legs up on it. A warm blanket was wrapped around him and he leaned against Seunghyuns shoulder. Was this friendship? He was sure this wasn't a normal friendship. But love was it also not. He was sure that he didn't love Seunghyun. This must be a maybe special friendship. Nothing else. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. This wasn't love. He was sure.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

so... This was the next chapter... 

Is this going on too fast? 

I will make the progress long, I think but...

Just tell me how you liked it, okay?

Thanks for reading!