Week 2; Day 2

House Keeper.

Jiyong awoke to the snoozing of the alarm clock. Well, he was awaken so it only reminded him to finally stand up for school. With a sigh, he got up and headed to the door to unlock it and went in the bathroom for taking a shower. 

He was looking horrible. His face was ugly and red adding his puffy eyes with thick bags under them. The reflection was worn out and tired. The reflection showed himself. Jiyong didn’t sleep long enough during the night but he only sighed and entered the shower. A shower would do him good. 

The kitchen was empty. The table was prepared and there were pancakes piled on a plate at his place. His opposite, the place where Seunghyun used to sit was empty. And the kitchen seemed so empty without him. Jiyong couldn't shed any more tears, they were all shed during the night. Exhaustion and tiredness were printed on his face and Seunghyun couldn’t not notice it when he entered the kitchen.

Jiyong didn’t hear the elder and Seunghyun was truly concerned about what was going on with him. Seunghyun sat on the chair opposite of Jiyong and the boy noticed his presence only then when the place he stared at was filled with the object of his desires.

"Good morning.", the man smiled. Jiyong had the strong urge to smile back to assert Seunghyun about him being fine because he noticed the concerned look on the elders face though he didn't saw how big the need to comfort Jiyong was behind the mask that showed not many  emotions instead of smiles and laughes directed towards him. Jiyong smiled a bit when he thought about the elders birthday but he shoved the smile away and looked the other in his eyes.

"Morning.", he replied coldly and looked away, starting to eat the pancakes.

"Look, Jiyong. I don't know what happened and please tell me if I did something wrong. I just want to be sure that you are alright. I can't bear seeing you like this. I heard you crying last night and I really am worried. Please tell me if I did something wrong. You don't have to tell me what happened, I only want to know if I did something wrong."

Tears spilled out of Jiyongs eyes and he looked down on his lap, not daring to raise his gaze.

"I am sorry for whatever I did. Just tell me so that I can improve and be able to become a person you cherish."

"You...", Jiyongs voice was dangerously low and silent "Damn this you didn't do anything!", Jiyong yelled while standing up and rushing out of the room to leave for school. His emotions were mixed and he didn't know what to feel anymore.

Seunghyun sat there, relieved that he didn't do anything but also scared of what happened to his cheerful Jiyong that could turn him to such a broken boy within only a day. 

Jiyong entered the classroom and caught Seungris worried gaze but he didn't mind and rushed past him. His best friend stood up and walked towards Jiyong who was resting his head on the table. He sank down in front of his best friend and patted the others head, gently his hair.

"Jiyong, I know that you didn't slept well. Please tell me that you didn't do what Youngbae said. Please tell me that you won't lock your feelings and just be with Hyeyoon. Please Jiyong. It's not good for you. This won't end up good.", he whispered softly.

"Why do you ever know what I am thinking, Seungri?"

"That's because we are best friends forever and I love you, okay? I really love you for being my friend."

Jiyong smiled and looked up into the others eyes. 

"Tell me, Jiyong. What did you do at home?"

"I was cold towards him to let him know he should stay away. I cried myself to sleep and today I yelled at him when he asked me what he did wrong. I feel so bad Seungri I feel so sorry for what I have done."

"It's not too late to change what is happening. Talk to him. Tell him what had happened. I am sure he would understand."

"But then I can't hold myself back! I need to because of Hyeyoon!"

"That ing ! Let her be. She doesn't deserve any thoughts from you about her. Hell, she doesn't even deserve to breathe the same air as you do since she interfered you two. Do what you want and don't let the others take control over you."

"But she will tell my parents..."

"They will understand you. And if not, I am coming with you and convince them. I know you Jiyong. I've known you for long and you never were this deeply in love. So take the chance and grab your luck because once it's gone away it won't come back.", Seungri whispered and there was a long break between them before Jiyong looked in his best friends eyes.

"Thank you so much, Seungri. You really help me every time I need you."

"So, what are you going to do about Hyeyoon?"

"I don't really know. If I dump her she will tell my parents and if I dump Hyunnie we will be sad forever. But we will also be sad if Hyeyoon tells my parents because they would separate us."

"I can't take the decision away from you, you know that. But I will be with you whatever you decide for. I will give you advice as long as I can. I will be with you."

"Thank you."

The teacher entered and Seungri headed back to his place to sit down.

"Oh Jiyong. Why are you so pale? Did you study too long yesterday?"

. He totally forgot to study for that test.

"Well, yes I think."

"I hope it would prove in the test I am giving you now."

Jiyong failed it completely.

 

Jiyong didn’t see Hyeyoon that day. He left the building with his friends because school was finished for all of them. Slowly, they headed to the gate and Jiyong was startled at the sight of the only person he didn't wanted to see ever again. Especially not right now. 

"Hey Jiyong."

"What do you want.", he said coldly and passed her, she grabbed his arm, turning him around to face her.

"Oh Jiyong. I think I let you have enough time. Tell me what you decided for, I hope you decided to dump him and take me instead~ Am I not much more beautiful? Besides, with me you would get happy and you can have children. Don't you want that?"

"Let me alone."

"Jiyong~ You promised to tell me today~ Otherwise you know what will happen, right?"

"Yes I know."

"So?"

"I decided to be with you."

Her eyes glistened in triumph.

Seungris eyes widened.

Daesung and Youngbae were staring at him.

Jiyong himself couldn't believe what he was doing right now.

"That's a good decision. I promised I won't tell your parents about your little... How should I call it? Mistake? Puberty-happening? Fail in making them proud? With me your parents are okay. They will appreciate me. They will think that I am the best what ever happened to you."

"Don't be like that."

"Are you free today?"

"I have something to do."

"I won't keep my promise."

" you."

"No no. That's not the right way how to treat your girlfriend. Besides, did you break up with him? It's not correct to be in two relationships at one time, you know."

"We aren't even together."

"So, I choked the seed in the earth before it could spread. I am awesome, am I?"

"Let my arm go."

"Only until you say yes to meet me today."

"I won't because I don't have time."

"Remember my promise. I will keep it if you do what I want to."

"Fine!", he growled and ripped his arm off of her grip. "I will meet you!"

She smiled innocently and tiptoed to give him a peck on his cheek. He pushed her away and left, his heart aching. She was the one who first gave him a peck on his cheek like a partner. He looked at Seungri and the others who had left them for not disturbing. Seungri faced him and he saw the pain in his Jiyongs eyes.

"Are you sure it's the right decision?"

"It has to be. I don't want my parents to find out about Hyunnie and me, that would break me completely. I can't live without him, so I will try to stand it with him by my side as the house keeper he was told to be. I will be able to see him but I won't touch him and kiss him, nor sleep in a bed with him though I need him in my life."

His friend looked at him with concern, his voice was broken, tired and full of pain.

"Jiyong, I will comfort you. Until you found out.", Seungri said and hugged the elder tightly. Daesung and Youngbae entered the hug and they all said their goodbyes to Jiyong before they left.

Jiyong made his way home and entered the house. His feet carried him right into the kitchen because he was starving. Seunghyun hadn't prepared anything and he only grabbed a glass of water and went to the fridge to take some bread with tomato ketchup. 

"Are you back?"

Jiyong let the package of bread fall to the ground and turned around.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay. I am back, yes."

"I thought today was a long day for you."

"The last lessons were cancelled."

"I see. Shall I prepare something for you?"

"You don't have to, I have this already."

"But it's not something properly."

"It's fine."

Seunghyun smiled.

"I see. I am going now since I am annoying you."

"Where are you going?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Well..."

"Right. I hope the house is in a proper condition when I am back."

"Yeah."

Seunghyun left the kitchen and Jiyong felt... Sorry. He was sorry for not telling the elder what was going on but he couldn't do it. He must live with the pain. If he wanted Seunghyun to stay and come back once his parents left again, he needed to endure.

His phone vibrated. He pulled it out of his pocket and checked who was calling him now. Seungri. Jiyong answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Jiyong."

"Seungri."

"What happened? Is everything alright?"

"I think so. I think he got what I am going to do. I mean, he treats me like the owner of this house, like he is the house keeper again."

"Oh Ji... I know it's not alright. You are crying inside, aren't you?"

"I... I just don't know, Seungri!", hot tears burned his cheeks as they rolled down and fell in his lap.

"I knew you weren't alright."

"I j-just can't stand it. Everytime I-I look at his f-face I feel like s-starting to cry..."

"I know Jiyong."

"Oh I h-have to go n-now. Hyeyoon i-is waiting."

"Are you seriously going to meet her?"

"I n-need to if I w-want my l-love to be kept s-secret."

"Jiyong, is it really the right decision?", he asked with concern.

"It is!", Jiyong yelled "I have to go now!"

He hung up and pulled on his jacket and shoes before leaving the house.

Little did he know that Seunghyun had come back because he forgot something. And he listened to the phone call.

 

Hyeyoon was waiting for him at their meeting point and he arrived a bit too late.

"You are too late."

"Better that not coming."

"Watch your words. I want you to treat me as a girlfriend that I obviously am."

Jiyong just groaned and started to walk.

"I want you to be loving with me and treat me for things to eat and such. You know."

"I don't have money."

"Why not?"

"That doesn't concern you."

"Did you forget about the promise?"

"Just ing shut up! You don't need to know everthing about me!"

Hyeyoon looked at him and smiled. 

"Then treat me to cake at a café another time. Bubble tea will do it for now."

"Didn't you hear me?!"

"Why did you come here when you don't have any money?"

"Are you ing serious?! You ordered me here!"

"But I didn't expect you to take no money with you."

"You don't own my money!"

"Not long and I do."

"What do you mean by that?!"

"Didn't you know?"

"How can I?!"

"You are my fiancée."

"Are you kidding me?!"

"No. Our parents decided to marry us. Your father is rich so why don't you get money?"

"It's his own decision if he wants to give me his money! I leave. This is too ing stupid!"

Jiyong turned around and walked away. Hyeyoon and his fiancée? Never in this world. That couldn't be possible. It just couldn't. It was too much for Jiyong.

 

Jiyong sat in his room and tried to do his homework. It was half past midnight and he was tired but he still had to finish this. His hope was to be able to catch up with the others. He tried his best. Since he came back in the afternoon, he sat there and tried to concentrate. 

Hyeyoon couldn't be his fiancée. He sighed and closed his eyes, inhaling deeply. Wasn't he allowed to love? It isn't the decision of his parents whom he had to give his life to. He wanted to spend his life with Seunghyun. Nobody else. 

Seunghyun was the only person he was craving for. Without him, he couldn't bear any day but sadly, he almost had to. He sighed and stood up from his chair. It was tiring to do homework until this late and he needed something to wake him up so he would be able to continue his studies.

He entered the kitchen and walked over to the fridge to find something eatable. He didn't found anything suitable but when he went to their second fridge he found loads of energy drink. Since when they had so many of them? He took one and looked at the flavour. Blueberry. Excitedly, he opened it and took a few sips. It tasted good. Really good. He was about to take another sip and almost brought the can to his lips when he was interrupted.

"So you found my energy drink?"

Jiyong choked and turned around, facing the house keeper leaning in the door frame. Jiyong was hurt. He didn't know why but looking in those deep brown eyes hurted him so badly he wanted to cry. Was this going to continue for the rest of their shared time?

"Why did you use it?"

"I needed something to wake up. Sorry, I'll buy you a new one."

"It's okay, you don't have to. I have plenty of them."

"And why do you have so many?"

"Well, I need them to stay awake too. When I am finished with house work, I use them to keep me awake when I do personal stuff."

"What is that personal stuff?"

"Things you don't need to know."

Seunghyun saw the boy stiffen and he saw the hurt look on his face. What was it about? Why was he like this now? What was that phone call about? Seunghyun knew that is must have to do with him but he didn't understand what Jiyong meant on the phone. He was worried but he needed to hold back. Because he knew that Jiyong had another person. He talked about a Hyeyoon, right? Maybe Jiyong only was this clingy the last days because he felt lonely. Or he didn't know where to go with his feelings. Fine Seunghyun. You did very well, he cursed himself. His plan had been to enter this house and be closer to the boy he always had observed for a long time. He truly loved him and he truly cared for him. And now he ruined it. Wait. Wasn't Hyeyoon the girl Jiyong mentioned as nasty and clingy around him?

"S-Sorry that I asked. I won't bother you any longer. I will go now."

Too late, Seunghyun realized that he didn't held him back. Why didn't he grab his wrist and ask him what was going on? What the phone call was about? What he thought of him? Yes. Seunghyun wanted to know what Jiyong was thinking of him. Was it love or hate? Only friendship? He sighed and headed to the youngers room and waited there. He heard muffled noises and he knew the other was crying. Why was he crying? What was happening to him? Why didn't he share the weight on his shoulders with somebody, with Seunghyun? Too many questions were in his head and he tried to clear it. He approached the door and raised his hand that was balled into a fist. He hesitated for a moment before he knocked at the door. Immediately, the noises stopped.

"What?", he heard from the inside.

"I need to talk to you."

"What is so important?"

"Open the door."

"It's open."

Seunghyun pressed the handle down and the door opened. Jiyong sat at his table with the small light . Seunghyun slowly came closer and Jiyong looked up in the others eyes. Some math book laid on the table and Jiyong held a pen in his hand.

"Are you doing homework?"

"I am trying to, yes."

"Don't do it this late at night. It's not good for you."

"But I need this to get finished!", he yelled and startled both him and Seunghyun. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at-"

Tears were rolling down his cheeks just as he successfully dried them before the elder entered his room. He looked away, trying to not make it obvious.

Seunghyun couldn’t see it any longer. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around him. He wasn't able to hold back anymore. Jiyong hugged him back and Seunghyun felt his shirt getting wet where the younger buried his face. 

They stayed like this until Jiyong had calmed down and Seunghyun let him go. A soft smile grew on his lips as he faced Jiyong. Gently, he pulled him up and led him to the bed, placing him on it. He knelt down in front of Jiyong and locked their gazes.

"Look, you don't have to tell me what happened but it breaks me to see you like this. I don't want to force you to anything but it really hurts me."

"I'm sorry... I just can't tell you. Not now. Maybe I am able to do it one day."

"Okay but please stop being so harsh towards me, okay?"

"Okay.", Jiyong giggled and it warmed Seunghyuns heart to see the younger happy again. 

"Sleep, okay?", he whispered.

"Can you sleep with me?"

"Oh? Why?"

"I... I can't fall asleep properly without you.", Jiyong confessed with a blush.

"Okay, we can do that," Seunghyun ruffled Jiyongs hair and stood up to leave the room "here or in my bed?"

"In your bed."

Seunghyun nodded and left the room. Finally, Jiyong smiled again. He was proud that he got the smile he loved the most back to its right owner. 

Jiyong knocked at the door and entered the room, closing the door behind him. Seunghyun sat on the bed and just finished changing.

"Come here.", he said and pulled the blanket up for Jiyong to come under it. The younger did so and climbed on the bed. When they were resting against each other, the time was showing 2am in the morning. Jiyong sighed. How was he supposed to do it tomorrow? Or better today. Snuggling deeper in the others side, he closed his eyes. An arm was carressing his side softly and he fell in a deep sleep. Seunghyun also couldn't sleep without Jiyongs warmth in his arms.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

hello my honeybooboos~

I came here again because I love you and I need your comments for keeping me alive.

School really is a .

So, did you like the chapter? 

I wanted to make the process long where Hyunnie and Jiyongie seem to hate each other but I just couldn't. 

I love them too much. And they are too cute.

Well, thank you for comments and subscribes. 

Welcome here, new readers! 

See you next time ♥