Week 1; Day 5

House Keeper.

Seunghyun woke up and saw Jiyong in his arms. He was worried as he replayed the youngers words from yesterday. He didn't thought being with Jiyong was this difficult to handle. Though he imagined many times how it would be, he didn't thought of Jiyong as sensitive as he was right now and this was no imagination. Seunghyun sighed but his decision from last night kept flying in his head and he would keep it. He would make Jiyong his. 

Jiyong mumbled something and hugged Seunghyun tighter. He still was asleep so the house keeper couldn't leave Jiyong. What if he would dream bad only if he went away? Only if Jiyong didn’t felt him in his arms anymore? Seunghyun carressed Jiyongs hair at the thought, trying to make the younger feel comfortable. Jiyong leaned in the touch, pretending to not be awake though he was. His heart beat went faster and he desperately hoped for Seunghyun not to notice. Jiyong wanted to feel the comfortable warmth a bit longer. 

But something betrayed him.

He was hungry. And his stomach growled, making Seunghyun look at Jiyongs face. Jiyong sighed and opened his eyes, looking at the house keeper hugging him. 

"So you are hungry."

"Yes..."

"And you were awake."

"Yes..."

"Why didn't you told me?"

Jiyong looked away, watching the now interesting livingroom table, pursuing the slight golden patterns stitched in the dark blue tablecloth. Seunghyun saw his immense blush and chuckled, ruffling through Jiyongs hair.

"Let me stand up and I will prepare something for you."

Jiyong seemed to not wanting to let him go but he did it nevertheless, still a slight sign of pink colouring his cheeks. Seunghyun stood up and entered the kitchen, thinking of what he could prepare for his little ill baby. After some thoughts, he sticked his head out of the kitchen, asking Jiyong "What do you want to eat?"

Jiyong looked at him.

"I don't know."

Seunghyun sighed.

"Can you cook a soup again?"

"But I did it already."

"That doesn't matter."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Seunghyun nodded and just wanted to turn back but he stopped in his actions as he saw the blanket was gone and was nowhere to be found. A quick gaze towards Jiyong told him that the younger was shivering and he already pulled his knees to his chest hugging them tightly. Seunghyun took a step in the room, looking around for the blanket but he didn't found it. He couldn't watch the scene of Jiyong shivering anymore so he stepped closer and took off his warm hoodie, pulling it over Jiyongs head. He kneeled down and locked his eyes with Jiyongs.

"Wait here until I've found a blanket. Don't shiver, okay? I will be right back."

Jiyong nodded and cuddled in the hoodie. He didn't do anything suspicious until the man had left the room to go find a blanket. Watching his every step, Jiyong was wild for the elder to finally leave the room and when he did it, Jiyong did something he never thought of himself to ever do. He hugged himself tightly, pulling the collar up for burying his nose in the still warm hoodie, inhaling the manly scent he loved so much like it was some kind of drug. He felt like flying through heaven as the smell reached him though his illness and he inhaled as much as he could. Seunghyun came back and Jiyong immediately let go of himself, dropping the collar of the hoodie back on his chest, pretending he didn't do anything by gazing holes in the empty white ceiling. He didn't want to admit that he missed Seunghyuns smile, the feeling made him almost drown when he saw the man coming to him, a blanket in his hands and a gentle smile forming on his lips. It just happened.

When Seunghyun leaned down to cover Jiyong with the blanket, the younger grabbed Seunghyun by his collar and pulled him down to place a small kiss on the tanned cheek only to realize what he did and pulling away quickly. Seunghyun was as startled as Jiyong. They both didn't expect this to happen. Jiyong turned around and Seunghyun stuffed the last endings of the blanket under Jiyong before he went in the kitchen, sitting down on a chair to repeat what just happened. Jiyong kissed him the first time. They kissed before but that was not Seunghyuns point, his point was that actually Jiyong was the person who made a step. Maybe it was because of the youngers illness? No that was impossible. Jiyongs temperature sank in an acceptable state and the baddest state of his cold was already passed. So that couldn't be the reason why Jiyong had kissed him. But Jiyong also couldn't like him because he turned away from Seunghyun, not mentioning anything and giving the feeling that he didn't want to see the house keeper ever again.

He sighed. Slowly, he stood up and picked some utensils he needed for Jiyongs soup, he would cook it so good, Jiyong would almost die. Then he would have to take care of him longer and he didn't mind spending time with Jiyong. It was quite tiring to sit all day alone without him. Sure, he was there to keep the house and not to play with Jiyong. But he used the time the younger was at school to clean and buy things he needed. And when Jiyong would come home, he would cook dinner or lunch for him, depending on Jiyongs schedule. 

As he was finished, he tasted his own creation, he added some ingredients to make it taste different from the last, to beat Jiyong off his feet. He only with his tounge over the spoon because it was still so hot. That was enough. He spat it out and coughed, disgusted by his own soup. This never happened before! It tasted too salty and he was still coughing. Maybe he was lost in too many thoughts about Jiyong.

"Umm... Are you alright?"

Seunghyun heard a cute voice behind him and he turned around, facing Jiyong there.

"W-Why...?", he was startled and he lost his words.

"Umm... I heard you coughing and I was kinda worried... You know..."

"Oh yes... Sorry I put in too much salt. I have to go and buy some things so I can cook you a new one.", he finally gathered together all the words he would use for this sentence and put them in right order.

"No!", Jiyong watched him, not moving an inch.

"What?"

"I won't let you go away. I don't want you to go and waste money only for a soup for me."

"But it's my fault that it turned so salty."

"This doesn't matter. You did it for me, so I will eat everything!"

"But... What if you get poisoned?"

"Silly, I won't.", Jiyongs voice showed a friendly tone, no it wasn't friendly... It was something, really close people would use... It was a loving tone. And Seunghyun loved it. Jiyong lifted his arm and patted Seunghyuns head, smiling... lovingly. Seunghyun shook his head and pinched himself, was this a dream? Well no it wasn't because he whimpered in pain as he felt his pinch at his arm and when he opened his eyes again, he looked in deep brown eyes smiling at him. 

Seunghyun turned around and felt heat going in his cheeks, his whole body was feeling hot and he felt himself blushing. He asked himself what was going on though he already could tell what was driving him so crazy. He fell in love. More and more on each day. He watched Jiyong so many times from afar but he never felt like this. He just was curious how it would be to spend time with Jiyong. And he realized that he fell in love on the first day seeing Jiyong closer like he ever did when the boy came back home and his parents were talking to him. They weren't of any interest to Seunghyun, only Jiyong was. 

Jiyong sat at the table in the kitchen and looked at Seunghyun.

"Give me the soup.", he ordered and Seunghyun gulped.

"A-Are you really sure?"

"I think we just discussed it?"

Seunghyun sighed and took a plate, pouring the soup inside. He put it in front of Jiyong and waited. Jiyong took a spoon - it was the one Seunghyun are from! - and began to eat. Seeing him shoving the soup in his mouth, Seunghyun turned his gaze away because he didn’t want to watch his beloved to die from too salty soup. 

Jiyong didn’t say anything for several moments wich stretched out to minutes and finally Seunghyun was able to look at Jiyong because of eating noises coming from that direction. The scene in front of him shocked him. Jiyong ate the soup, shoving spoon fulls in his mouth with a little hint of joyfulness glistening in his eyes. Seunghyun watched him wide eyed.

"What?", he asked in disbelief.

"I like it. It's pretty good."

Jiyong lifted the plate and brought it to his mouth, drinking the liquid in a fast manner. After he finished, he put the plate on the table and leaned back.

"You know, I will eat everything if it's made by my Hyunnie~"

Seunghyun was speechless, never had somebody called him like that.

"Can I call you Hyunnie?"

"Umm... Sure, why not?", he couldn't deny liking this. Liking the way Jiyong said his name. 

Suddenly, a scene was shown in his head and he wasn't able to push it aside. He didn't want to think of Jiyong as a mess under him, screaming the new name he had given to him out loud over and over again.

Seunghyun felt the burning sensation in his face again, but this time even further down, and quickly turned away. 

"Are you alright?", Jiyong asked.

Seunghyun only nodded. 

"Can you bring me back to the sofa?"

"Huh?"

"I want you to carry me back~ I am ill, Hyunnie pity me!", he spoke with a slur.

The man looked at Jiyong and tilted his head. What was wrong with Jiyong?

"Alright... I think this is okay, see this as a reward for eating the soup.", he said and stood up. He lifted Jiyong bridal style and carried him back to the sofa, he was incredibly light and Seunghyun didn’t have any problems moving him. He gently laid Jiyong down on the sofa and pulled the blanket over him. Jiyong didn’t let go of Seunghyuns neck and pulled him down, pressing his lips on Seunghyuns. The man was startled but closed his eyes, tasting Jiyongs salty lips wich were tasting incredibly good, too good for Seunghyuns and Jiyongs own sake. But there was another taste on the youngers lips. Seunghyun couldn’t identify the taste and finally let go for Jiyongs sake. If he had continued the kiss, he couldn't have held back any longer, the scene of Jiyong under him playing over and over again in the back of his head. 

Jiyong whined and Seunghyun stuffed the blanket under him and left the room quickly.

He had to find out what had Jiyong made like this. He looked around the kitchen and his eyes stopped at some special igredient. His eyes widened. He stepped closer and took the bottle in his hands to read the label on it. It was whiskey. Why the hell did his parents hid whiskey here? And why the hell did he take it instead of the soja sauce?! His head really was filled with too much Jiyong.

He shook his head at his own silly self and inhaled deeply. Jiyong would turn back to normal. He was sure. And he kept repeating that phrase in his head.

"Hyunnie~ I am thirsty..." 

Seunghyun turned around and saw Jiyong standing in the doorframe. He yawned cutely and rubbed his eyes. Seunghyun immediately smiled and dried his hands that were stuck in the sink for washing the dishes. 

"What do you want dear?", he asked.

"I want some strawberry tea.", he said tired and sat at the table. 

"Alright, wait a bit."

Seunghyun opened the cupboard and took out a box of strawberry teabags. He prepared Jiyongs tea and remembered something. He left the kitchen and went to his room, opened his bag and rummaged there inside until he found what he was searching for. He pulled out a package of candy he bought yesterday for Jiyong. With a smile, he walked back and looked at Jiyong. 

"Do you wanna have something?", he asked with a smirk and hid the package behind his back.

"Yeah sure!", Jiyong yelped and watched Seunghyun with an intense stare.

The man chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

"Right hand or left?", he smirked. 

Jiyong thought a few seconds. 

"Right."

Seunghyun gave the candy to Jiyong since he answered right. Jiyongs eyes widened in two wide brown balls glistening in the most beautiful way Seunghyun had ever seen.

"A-Are those for... me?", Jiyong asked, looking at the house keeper with disbelief.

"Yeah sure."

Jiyong opened the small package and took one of the candies, shoving it in his mouth. He enjoyed the sweet taste on his tounge and hummed.

Seunghyun watched him carefully and couldn't suppress a growing smile on his lips.

"Can we make movie day?", Jiyong asked out of the blue.

"I think we can."

"Yayy!", Jiyong laughed and stood up, running in the livingroom. Seunghyun followed him with a chuckle, carrying the cup of tea for Jiyong with him. 

"Here," he said, "sit down I will do it here."  

Jiyong obeyed and watched Seunghyun. 

They decided on three movies if they would manage to watch them all. Seunghyun sat next to Jiyong and started the movie. As he didn't saw the blanket around Jiyong, he groaned, took it and wrapped it around both of them after pulling Jiyong closer to him. Jiyong willingly moved closer to him, even leaning his head on the house keepers shoulder. 

The movie started and Jiyong held the cup of tea in his hands. For a long time, none of them moved an inch until Jiyong became uncomfortable. Seunghyun became much earlier but he didn't want to break their close moments. But Jiyong did something bringing them even closer to each other, he laid his head on Seunghyuns lap and watched from that position. Seunghyun smiled and began carressing Jiyongs arm and shoulder gently. Jiyong obviously liked it because he leaned in the touch and closed his eyes. Seunghyuns carresses gave him goosebumps and Jiyong enjoyed every of his light touches like they were the last ones he would ever get. Seunghyun knew that he had to love Jiyong not only with his heart and mind but also with his body to show him he would be with him forever. Seunghyun planned to be. He couldn't promise anything.  

At the half of the second movie, Jiyong yawned and leaned his head at Seunghyuns chest. 

After the second movie, Jiyong laid on Seunghyuns lap, making the elders legs feeling numb but of course Seunghyun didn’t say anything.

At the half of the third movie, Jiyong sat in between Seunghyuns legs, his back leaning at Seunghyuns chest, the house keepers arms tightly wrapped around his thin figure.

After the third movie, Seunghyun turned off the tv. Jiyong laid in front of Seunghyun, nuzzled deep in the hoodie he had gotten, he didn't cared anymore that Seunghyun was around him and he enjoyed every inhale. Seunghyun laid behind Jiyong, holding him by his waist to prevent him from falling down. Jiyong turned around, facing Seunghyun with a lovely smile. Seunghyun wrapped his arms around Jiyong and pulled him on top of himself, rolling him over to the safe side where he couldn't fall down. Seunghyun didn’t let go of the younger and held him tightly.

"Thanks.", Jiyong whispered. 

"For what?" 

"For treating me so gently. I really like that."

Jiyong pulled Seunghyun closer and nuzzled deep in the blanket and Seunghyuns chest. The elders arms were warming him and he really loved that feeling, he felt like he was loved. Like somebody cared for him.

He fell asleep with this feeling of being loved warming him from the inside.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello guys :)

Sorry for late update but school...

Because of this, you got a long chapter here.

It took my afternoon and now I am going to study for exam...

Well, thank you for reading and just that you know:

On 27th I have birthday and around these days I will update a bit more, if you give me more comments and subscribes.

Got that?!

Okay XD see you next time!