Prologue

House Keeper.

The sixteen years old Jiyongs day at school was finally finished. He grabbed his bag and went out of the class room. Daesung said goodbye and Seungri held his hand in front of Jiyong, showing him to high five. Youngbae waved at him and went away. Jiyong left the school building and went home. He was looking forward to it because his parents would go away for three months because of work. He would have time for himself.

When he arrived home, he unlocked the front door and entered the house. His parents were talking to somebody and Jiyong was interested in who would disturb his happiness of letting the parents go in a played sad farewell. The kitchen was the place he went to. A man was sitting on a chair with his back to the boy. The parents were sitting at the opposite of the table, noticing their son in the door frame.

"Oh hello, Jiyong."

"Hi."

The man turned around and smiled at the boy.

"Hello."

Jiyong was amazed by that deep voice and the handsomeness of the stranger. He stared at him, fully taken by the mans appearance.

"Umm... Hello.", he replied shyly and smiled slightly at the man.

"So Jiyong, this is Seunghyun, say hello. Starting today, he will be the house keeper for the time we are gone. So be nice to him.", Jiyongs mother said.

"...What?! I don't need a house keeper! I am sixteen years old! I don't need a babysitter?!"

"Jiyong!", his father said loudly, causing the boy to stand still. "Calm down! He is only doing the house hold!"

"But... Why a man?!"

"You know why."

The stranger stood up from the chair and went towards Jiyong.

"I'm sorry to be here but I need that money and I won't go away. Besides, I think we could get good friends."

"Friends.", Jiyong said contemptuously.

"Jiyong, where are your good manners?!"

Jiyong turned around and went away inside his room.

"Please excuse our son, normally he doesn't behave like this."

"It's alright, I will get him to be friendly. Don't worry."

"So we have to leave now, the plane is about to arrive."

"Yeah sure. Goodbye then."

"Yeah. Please take care of Jiyong."

"I will."

Jiyongs parents had left. What they didn't saw was Seunghyun smiling behind their backs.

Jiyong didn’t want this. A house keeper and not even a woman! Why the hell did they do this to him? What was their problem? Jiyong growled and trew himself on the bed.

After two hours, he started to get hungry, so he went outside his room into the kitchen. There was a good smell and Jiyong watched Seunghyun cooking something. He wore an apron with frills and bows. Jiyong had to laugh when he saw the man with such a girly apron. Seunghyun turned around when he heard the cute laughter.

"Oh you are here? Dinner is ready, just take a seat."

Jiyong had to laugh even louder when he saw Seunghyun wearing a ribbon in his hair.

"What's with that costume?", he laughed, pointing on the man.

"I usually wear this at housework. Is there something wrong with it?"

"No but..."

Jiyong went to the table and sat down.

"Forget it."

Seunghyun was happy about the boy being nice towards him. He put a plate in front of Jiyong, took another one for himself and sat down at the opposite of the table. They started eating.

"You know, I am going to live in this house from now on."

"Don't mind."

"Really?"

"You are a man and I think you are quite friendly. So I don't mind."

"That's good."

"But the telivision is mine."

"You can have it."

"And the bath also."

"Alright."

"You won’t shower?"

"I will shower. Before you even got up from bed."

"... Do that."

They were silent for a few minutes.

"You are sixteen?", the man started.

"Yes."

"And you go to school."

"Yes."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

"A boyfriend?"

"No!"

"Ah."

"How old are you?"

"26."

"So old?"

"This isn't old."

"It is."

"I'm just 26."

"You're a senior."

"I am not."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

"And a boyfriend?"

"No."

"What did you do before coming here?"

"I was working at a company. But they announced bankruptcy. I had to search for a new job."

"I'm sorry. But this is only three months."

"Yeah, I am searching for something already."

"Do you come back when my parents are going away again?"

"If they are ordering me?"

Jiyong didn't said anything. He was really interested in that man and wanted to know more about him. He got red when he imagined the man patting his head, without any control he thought about this scene. He shook his head and finished eating.

"That was delicious. Thanks."

He stood up and put the plate away. He was going to leave when he heard the man saying something.

"Wait."

He turned around and faced the man.

"What is it?"

"Have you ever been in a relationship?"

"Umm... No. Why do you ask?"

"For no reason. Okay, you can leave now."

Jiyong was irritated and left the kitchen. He went inside his room, waiting for the day to end. An hour later, he got prepared for bed and went to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

So this was the prologue. I hope you got interested and I hope you keep reading!

And maybe leave any comments? 

Until next time!