ONCE AGAIN HER HEART

PLAY MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN

I saw Sulli already fallen sleep at the sofa.She must be so tired.I bring her back first to her room then I carried her to the room.I layed her on her bed and I put the blanket until her chest.I saw a picture in her table.I bet they are her parents.Sulli look alike her mother except her nose.Her nose is like her father.Beside her parents pic,I saw Sehun and her pic in one frame.They look so happy.I never see Sulli smile like this infront of me.Why he can make Sulli happy?Why not me?Wait.Am I jealous with them?It's funny Taemin.I want to clubbing.Wait.Who will take care of her?Aishh.I decide to cook for dinner.I know she sleep in empty stomach.I check at refrigerator.I decide to make steak.I start to make my steak and I hope everything ok.Before this,I only cook at home before Sulli is here. but since sulli is here,I never cook.

??:What are you doing?

I heard Sulli voice.

Taemin:I making teak.Why you sleep only 1 hours?I know you tired.Just sleep.

Sulli:No.I'm not tired but I'm boring.Sorry because of me you have to cook.

Taemin:Just keep quiet if you feel sorry to me,

I heard she sigh.Then I received a message from Krystal.

Krystal:"Baby,I want to see you tonight.I miss you.Please come to the club.We will enjoy it.Bye'

I smiled at her message but I looked at Sulli.

Sulli:Why?Do you want to clubbing?

Taemin:How did you know?

Sulli:Because only that place will make you happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter