SOMETHING HAPPEN

PLAY MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI 

I saw it already 8.30 a.m.I wake up and I saw Taemin not beside me anymore.Maybe he already go for work.I go to wash and I after that I want to make a breakfast.But I stop moving when I saw a keychain on the trash that Krystal also has.I notice because Krystal put the keychain on her phone.Is it Taemin one?Why he throw it?Did he want to forget Krystal?But why now he just want to throw it?Why not before?Is it he still love Krystal before this?I shake y head.Sulli,don't think negative.You ust trust Taemin.I go to kitchen to make breakfast but I saw Krystal is cooking something?

Sulli:Krystal,what are you doing?

Krystal:Oh you wake up already.I make breakfast for us.

Sulli:Sorry because you need to do this.

Krystal:It's ok.

Sulli:Did Taemin just leave?

Krystal:Oh yes.I feel happy Ssul.

Sulli:Why?

Krystal:He already forgive me.He also said he will take care of me like before.

I feel hurt when I heard it.Taemin want treat her like before?Means like his girlfriend?Taein so weird now.I just show happy face to her even my heart is in pain.

Sulli:Really?Good then.

She nod.

Krystal:Here.My fried rice.

She serve me her fried rice and tea.We eat together.I eat but I can't tell the taste because I just think of her words before.

Krystal:How?Is it good?

Sulli:Oh yeah.It was so delicious.

I have to lied because I want to take care of her heart.

Sulli:Krys,I want to meet my friend after this.Can you stay alone here?

She no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter