FORGIVE ME?

PLAY MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN

Taemin:Sehun do you want to go hospital with me?Sulli already awake.

Sehun:Really?But sorry I can't go because I have appointment for my wedding.

Taemin:Oh ya.You will married soon.Ok.Never mind.I go first.Thank you for coming.

I leave Sehun and I drive with fast speed to meet Sulli.I rush to Sulli room.I opened the door and I saw Sulli is talking with noona nad mo.I go to her and I kiss her forehead.

Taemin:Honey,are you okay?

Sulli face look embarass and she look at my mom and noona.I look at them and they smie to each other.Ah so embarassed.I forget mo and noona here.

Vic:So irritating.Yah,we still here.If you to do that after we go.Aish.

I gave a dead glare at her and he pretend to hit me.Sulli and mom just laughed at us.

Mom:Enough enough.Can yyou two if not fighting with each other?Vic,let's go home now.Sena is alone with your maid right?

Vic:We going now.Please enjoy your time ok.Sulli if he do something with you just call me ok.

Sulli:I will not calling you,I will beat him with myself.

I give them a dead glare and Sulli stick her tongue out.Ooo you want to play woth me.Just wait Sulli.

Vic:Good job Ssul.Ok we go first bye.

Mom kiss Sulli forhead and she hug me.When they already gone,I sit beside Sulli.I holding her hand.

Taemin:Are you feeling better now?

She nod and give me a smile.

Taemin:Sulli,I want to tell you something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter