PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

PLAY MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN

I rub my neck because I had to sleep at the sofa.I accopany her last night.I so lucky because I have an understanding gf.Sulli still in her dreamland.I look at her face.Even she in dreamland,her face not happy.I bet she must miss her parents right now.She is strong girl.Then I heard someone push the door.It Taemin.I looked at him without blinking.

Sehun:What are you doing here?

Taemin:I who should asked you?I;m her boss.So what?

Sehun:Boss?Did you called yourself as boss?What a shame!

Taemin:You can go back now.

Sehun:Can I trust you to keep her ?

Taemin:Don't worried and don't come again because Sulli will discharged from hospital.

Sehun:Ok but if once again I saw Sulli crying because of you and your stupid gf,you will die.

I saw his face like control anger.Just take that arrogant men.I go back home but I can't say goodbye to Sulli.

 

TAEMIN

How dare she said stupid gf?He want make me die?So funny that something.I look at Sulli.She look so tired and sad.I feel a guilty to her.I sit at the chair and it was so boring.Why I came here?Why I didn't let her friend kepp her?I heard Sulli voice.

Sulli:Eomma!Appa!Don't leave me!Don't !Don't!

She was delirious.What I need to do?I wake her when she start to scream.She look at me.

Sulli:Can I hug you?

What?Did I heard wrong or what?She want to hug me?I think back maybe she need someone to hug because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter