HANDSOME AND BEAUTY

PLAY MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI

I received a message from Taemin that he will back late because he need to see  the preparation for tomorrow night.I will alone again.So boring but also tired because Vic unnie and I walk the whole shopping mall.I lookat my things that unnie bought for me.She bought many things to me and I feel sorry for her.he buy me shoes,some clothes and soem make up collection for tomorrow.I know how to apply make up but I never wear make up because i don't confident when I wear it.I hope tomorrow it will be fine.I felt so sleepy and the time now already 10 p.m.I sleep and I hope tomorrow will be fine.

 

I wake up when my alarm start to make a loud rsound.I go to shower and after that I make a breakfast.I want to clean up the living room but someone sleep there.Who is it?I looked at that people and it was Taemin.Why he sleep here?Why he didn't  go to his room.I take a blanket and pillow.I put the pillow on his head and I put the blanket on his body.I clean the living room and kitchen.Taemin wake up when the sunlight appears.

Taemin:Ssul,did you put the blanket and pillow?

Sulli:Yes.

Taemin:Thank you.

Sulli:Why you sleep there?

Taemin:I'm lazy to going up.So I just sleep here.Sulli you member what will we attend this night?

I nod.

Taemin:Tonight my parents will go thereBut you don't worry.they are supporting.

His parents there?OMG!It make me more nervous.I sit beside him.

Sulli:I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter