ROMANTIC NIGHT

PLAY MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN

We cancel to go my mom house because she went to shopping with noona.We just stay at house because sulli doesn't want to go anywhere else.besides that it already night.I brought a cake because sulli want it.She eat with a smile.

TTaemin:Are you happy now?

She nod like a kid.I just smile.I put the cake to my mouth.But then,sulli kiss my lips and it surprised me.

Sulli:creaaaam

So my lips have a cream cake just now so she kiss me.Since when she like this.but never mind I love it.I nearer my face to her face and she look at,me.I go nearer until our lips touch.I kiss her passionately.I kiss bite her lower lips.

Taemin:Did you love me?

Sulli:Nope

I kiss her again

Taemin:said again

Sulli:Nope

I kiss her but more aggressive.

Taemin:So now the last  answer.

She smile and she wrapped my neck.

Sulli:I only love you and only you I have right now.only you my man.

I smiled at her answer.I carried her to my room.I put her in my bed.I was on top of her.I hug her tiny waist and I kiss her forehead.Then eyes.Then nose and lastly her lips.She kiss me back.She wrapped my neck.I kiss her neck and she start to play with my hair.We had a sweet night together .

 

I wake up to going work but I saw an angel sleep besides me while hugging me.I remember her softness,her moan and it so sweet.I give a morning kiss and she awake.She look at me and she smiled.

Taemin:morni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter