HYE CUTE MAID

PLAY MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin enter the place with loud music and with a crownded people.He search his girlfriend and he saw his girlfriend sit with a few boys.Taemin approach her.

Taemin:Hey baby!

Taemin kiss her lips.

Krystal:Why you so late!

Taemin:I'm sorry.How about we dance?

Krystal nod and they start to dance.They dance like crazy until they tired.

 

SULLI

So boring.I watch television and then someone knock the door.I opened it and I saw Taemin with a girl .They were drunk.

Girl:Who i this baby?She look so bucolic.Don't tell me she is your scandal

Taemin:This is my maid.Are you crazy?How come I like this type of girl.Out of my taste.

They laughed.My heart is broken when I heard what they said about me.Taemin pushed me away and he go to his room.I sit at the sofa and I cried.Why I must to cry?He only my lord not my couple.I enter my room but I hear that girl moan.I feel so disgusting when I heard it.Why I must stay with this guys and why he is the one who save me?I close my door so that I can't heard anything about them.

 

 

 

I made a breakfast for them.Taemin called me.Why he wake up so early?He already wear the clothes that I iron it.

Sulli:Yes.

Taemin:Did you iron this clothes?

Sulli;Yes.

Taemin:Why you enter my roon without permission?Who allowed you too?

He mad?What a rude guy.He mad at me and not saying thank you.He scold me but keep wear that clothes.That is man.Their ego is really high.

Sulli:Sorry sir.Sir can I go out after this?

Taemin:Where are you going?

The way he ask me like a principan even more than that.

Sulli:I want to go market.Your fridge is empty.

Taemin:Ok.Here.

He give money to me and I take it.

Taemin:I have to go now because I have meeting.If Krystal wake up tell her just go back with her friends.I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter