FINALLY

PLAY MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI

I already been out of the hospital since 2 days ago and I was glad because I can come to my bestfriend wedding.I wear my dress that Taemin buy for me yesterday.I just apply simple make up .I made my straight hair to wavy hair.I check back my makeover before I meet Taemin.After I satisfied with my makeover,I go downstairs to meet Taemin.I saw Taemin but why he look at me like that.Is it because it not suitable for me?

*sulli dress+hair*

Sulli:Is it not suitable with me,baby?

Taemin:No but I saw another side of Sulli.I really love it.

I was so glad to hear that.He also look handsome today but everyday actually.His spiky hair and he wear white jeans oants with white plain v-neck shirt and he covered with dark blue blazer.He hug my waist and he pressed his lip with me.His tongue start to play with my tongue.I wrapped his neck.He push me softly.

Taemin:Now lets go.

I nod and he holding my hand.He open the car door for me.He start his car and we go to the venue.When we arrived,he open the door for me and we holding hand to enter the venue.We saw Sehun and Clara  talk with the guest.They saw us and we go to them.I hug Clara.She look so beautiful in that wedding dress.Sehun also look handsome.Taemin hug Sehun.

Sehun:Thank you so much for coming.

Sulli:Of course we came.Yah finally you married.I never you as a man but today you is a man.

I slap his shoulder.He  face look like my slap is p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter